Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supplyJob Cycle

Upgrade your membership to Premium Membership or Gold Membership or even Benefactor

New Sponsor post
10% Off Girling at The Bonneville Shop 2/3-2/9/23
by The Bonneville Shop - 02/03/23 6:14 pm
New FAQ post
News & Announcements
Premium members! 🌟
by Morgan aka admin - 02/09/23 12:52 pm
Benefactor ✅
by Morgan aka admin - 02/09/23 11:15 am
Buy BritBike staff a coffee ☕️ or pint 🍺
by Morgan aka admin - 01/15/23 9:29 am
How to guides - Technical articles
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Member Spotlight
pidjones
pidjones
East Tennessee
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 90
DavidP 84
kevin 56
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kev. 32
DavidP 26
Lannis 26
Newest Members
Igloo, patrickblue, j-bud, Uneasy Rider, Mally
12,395 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics76,568
Posts784,697
Members12,395
Most Online204
Jul 10th, 2022
Random Gallery photo
Photo posting tutorial

Thread Like Summary
BeezaBryan, Bob E, Gordon Gray, GrandPaul, gunner, Hillbilly bike, Howard Inough, Hugh Jörgen, JubeePrince, Kev., kevin, kommando, Lannis, Little Doobie, mdodds, Mike Muir, MikeG, Noe, rick e., ricochetrider, Vincent Esposito
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Lannis
Lannis
.... in the form of open-heart surgery, a quintuple bypass done with veins from both legs. Surgery last Wednesday morning, post-op Wednesday evening, cardiac ICU Thursday Friday Saturday morning, to a regular room Saturday evening, Sunday, Monday, and home last night.

Weak as a BSA Beagle with retarded timing, taking five steps gets me winded, I'm on 12 pills, exercise legs and lungs 20 times a day, careful how I move, get help in and out of chairs, no driving ... feel like an old man dribbling oatmeal down his shirt front.

Shirt off, I look like I lost a fight with a charging Japanese with a sword and an Arisaka machine gun, it's a mess.

So that's my combined status update and daily moan. I was reading about everyone going to Barbour and realized that I'm not riding any bikes until the spring, so even though I'm ecstatic that this medical skill and technology exists so I can keep on keeping on, it ain't easy or quick to fix. Beware those Full English Breakfasts, although I suppose that Brits are immune to them.

Moral of the story - Old Men, get yourself checked. I was feeling fine, no chest pains or anything, doing most of what I wanted to do, but went and got catheterized because of my family history and age, and the test showed that all my important arteries were 90% blocked or more, amazing that I could still toddle around.

I'll follow everyone else's riding and fettling stories vicariously ...... !!

Lannis
Liked Replies
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Glad to hear your on the mend Lannis. That’s what they did to me…(5)…they kept saying “You’ll feel like a new man”……..that never happened.

I’ve got no real advice…..except it’ll get better. Jerking those veins out took awhile to stop being sensitive.

DO NOT go to you tube and find the videos that show an operation like yours….trust me on that one.

Oh…….when I was still in the hospital a nurse asked me how I was feeling…..I told her my chest was sore. She said “ Honey it ought to be……I carried your heart across the room yesterday so they could work on it”

Amazing……bless those folks that chose to do that for a living.

Rest……walk….do that funny little breath thing like your supposed to.

When you feel like……give Fay and the kids a big hug from me……been rough on them too.
2 members like this
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Lannis……I had been having heart attacks for years…..but didn’t know what they were. The cardiologist called them “stingers”. I thought if you had one….you just grabbed your chest and hit the ground.

I finally got to the point where my heart was “ hurting” and I figured something was up. Put it off three or four more weeks until I got a Will sorted and then went to urgent care……because up till that point I didn’t have a primary care physician.

That’s when the [***] hit the fan………next day I was under the knife.

Urgent Care said I was having a heart attack……I told them no….it was actually worst a few days ago…..made me go straight to the ER…..wanted me to take an ambulance ride….hell no I drove here so I can drive to the ER…. Had to sign a waiver to be able to walk out of the building.

Get to the ER……they freaked out and were running all around doing things to me. I explained to the ER doctor I wasn’t hurting but he didn’t believe me…..finally the doctor screamed ( literally) “This is bad!!!!”

Had to take an ambulance ride to Baptist in Winston…..where a cardiologist was waiting……put the camera in and said “Your not having a heart attack!” When I heard that I thought I was walking out of there. Then he said…….you’ve already had several heart attacks and started pointing them out……like I knew what I was looking at.

So they took my heart out of my body……worked on it for a couple of hours then plopped it back in my chest and hit me with the paddles.

Just giving you something to read to pass the time……hang in there…..you’ll get better, it’s just gona take a bit. I bet Ms Fay is a GREAT nurse…….you NEED one.
2 members like this
by Kev.
Kev.
Lannis lad, I could tell you it is fun getting old! but you already know the truth on that one, but I am glad you are on the mend, I am now at the six month period following my last op, and the full round of hospital visits, for blood, scans, consultations etc etc. Where they seem to rejoice in telling me how I should be dead?? and that they never expected to see me again.

But here I am. but I am getting more grumpy in full old person mode every day.
2 members like this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by BeezaBryan
Carry on carrying on beerchug

Bryan -

I appreciate all the good wishes and encouragement, appreciate it from everyone, but in the big scheme of things, I'm just having a recreational moan with my buddies on Britbike because this is the first time in 68 years I've ever spent overnight in a hospital AND I DON'T LIKE IT! But I can have high hopes that this thing of mine is One and Done, even though there's a ton of work to do in the next months to make that happen, until something new comes along.

But for just old, cold, dour courage in the face of adversity, I can't hold a candle to the stuff you've been through, some of which you know is never going to go away. Or to Our Kev., who has to face constant recurrences of cancer, and never knows what he is going to hear from the next test result but keeps calm and carries on. Or Ob1quixote, who fought to the end even after he knew that the outcome of the battle was a foregone conclusion.

Or Anna, who is forever living in a dark, scary world that (outside of a miracle) is never going to open up to the light again; she does more work getting down to breakfast of a morning than I've ever done in a whole day in my life.

I'm sure there are other experiences that folks have chosen not to share here. I've taken all these life lessons to heart over the years and am convinced that they will help me someday when I need it. Just wanted to share mine in case it can help someone too.

Lannis
2 members like this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by Dibnah
Unfortunately, being healthy in old age appears to involve a balanced diet and exercise frown

Well, I've had 60 years of only very occasionally being concerned with a balanced diet and exercise, so it's payback time for the rest of my time here....

Not such a high price to pay.

Lannis
2 members like this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by Semper Gumby
+1 what everybody else said. Prayers on the way.

Healthy, in-shape, watch-what-you-eat dude like you will probably not ever need this kind of operation, although it's worth getting checked when you get older or if you feel a twinge. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, things are getting better on schedule, walking around like a normal guy now and not shuffling along like I'm still in a hospital gown, twice-a-day walks are up to 17 minutes, .6 mile per walk at 2.3 MPH (I have a device that tracks it), and I have to push forward at about 5% more distance per day to recall my lungs and heart to their duty. Back to see the doc on 10/25, probably start the real workouts shortly after. And best of all, not having to harass Fay 24/7 to help me do something or fetch things for me, although the big milestone is when I get back to cooking, she hates cooking and I used to do all of it. Big issue there will be to make sure I adhere to the extremely heart-healthy low fat low sugar regimen that she's been following, no cheating once I have the spatula back in my hand ...... !!

Lannis
2 members like this
by bsawood
bsawood
Sounds good to me. I see things going to @#[email protected] all around me these days and BB is very important to me so perhaps I am being over sensitive.

JW
2 members like this
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
A small group of us went to Matewan, West Virginia a couple years ago to trail ride. It's a pretty depressed former coal mining area that's hopefully beginning to make a comeback thanks to landowners opening up their property for an extensive off road trail system. Google Hatfield- McCoy. In talking to the locals, we found that Matewan and the surrounding small towns were ground zero for the Oxycontin debacle (crime). The equivalent of something like 600 doses for every resident were funneled into the area.
2 members like this
by Richrd
Richrd
Reading all this I realize how boring it is to be healthy.
2 members like this
by Lannis
Lannis
These experiences and good wishes are all great and helping me get my mind right. One thing about sickness, surgery, and recovery is that it makes you very inward-looking and very self-centered, and you have to struggle past that and stay engaged. Fay is a fantastic nurse and that's helping a lot.....

Lannis
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by Gordon Gray
Do you remember them pulling out the drainage tube? My physicians assistant pulled ( pun intended) a fast one on me……came in the room…..looked me over and was talking casually…..then said it all looked good. Turned and walked out. Couple minutes later he comes back and said “ I got one more thing to do”……he lifted the sheet….grabbed that hose and jerked it out of me. I’m pretty sure they heard me all the way out in Shady Valley…..over 100 miles away. Took a bit to calm down after that. Smart thing was they never made him come back to see me.
Wonder who you had to piss off to get that job?

You know how if you go to the doctor, and something hurts, and they ask you "What is your pain on a level from 1 to 10, where 1 is a little discomfort and 10 is the worst pain you've ever felt"? I never know quite what to tell them, because I've never really felt any severe pain.

I know what a 10 is now. The PA said "I'm going to remove your big drainage tube. Take a deep breath, and let it out and say "MMMMMMMMM" as loud as you can." As soon as he pulled that tube, it went from "MMMMMM" to "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH". Worst pain I've ever felt. Over in about 3 seconds, but it seemed like 3 minutes.

That ALONE will keep me on a heart healthy diet the rest of my life. I'm not going to clog up my new plumbing and have to do THAT again!

Lannis
1 member likes this
by Richard Phillips
Richard Phillips
Hey Lannis,
I want to wish you a speedy recover and thank you for all your past informative posts. Even with your current situation you are helping us all be aware that our bodies are not indestructible.
Thanks again for a well intended wake up for us all.
Richard
1 member likes this
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Reading your BB acccount it seems you've taken a bit of stick Lannis!

Now is the time to sit back and let your body mend itself but, it will need some help so do whatever the medics & physios have told you
No riding till Spring?
With winter coming up that's not so bad as Spring and Summer as has happened to me. I did have the occasional sneaky ride out, paid the price, had the doc's finger wagging at me.

That you came out of it OK is good news.
Carry on carrying on beerchug
1 member likes this
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Lannis……having someone who loves you taking care of you is a big plus.

Taking a shower and having the bandages changed….an extra hand was a blessing ( on the bandage part)

One thing I remember clearly was the walking…..I’m assuming you’ll work up to the point where you make it out to the paved road and back.

My wife had to keep reminding me to stand up straight……I think walking a bit hunched over made me feel like I was protecting the incision???

Do you remember them pulling out the drainage tube? My physicians assistant pulled ( pun intended) a fast one on me……came in the room…..looked me over and was talking casually…..then said it all looked good. Turned and walked out. Couple minutes later he comes back and said “ I got one more thing to do”……he lifted the sheet….grabbed that hose and jerked it out of me. I’m pretty sure they heard me all the way out in Shady Valley…..over 100 miles away. Took a bit to calm down after that. Smart thing was they never made him come back to see me.
Wonder who you had to piss off to get that job?
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by MikeG
WOW-I never would have guessed you had such issues Lannis. Heal well and feel better! Looking forward to seeing you in Shady Valley next spring.

I never guessed it either. No symptoms, just went and got checked because my dad and brother had heart attacks early in life, and I'm getting to a certain age.

The scan comes back with 3 90% and 2 70% blockages, don't even know how I was walking up the stairs to the bedroom, much less riding bikes out to western Kentucky and swinging chainsaws. Caught it before a heart attack scarred things up, though..... Six months before pushing motorcycles around and riding , so April's my bogie for recovery....

Lannis
1 member likes this
by JubeePrince
JubeePrince
Lannis -

You are a fortunate man, and I’m glad you came through it ok. Amazing how something like that can kill one person and another can walk around with the same condition and feel “fine”. My ex-wife had anemia some years back and when they took her hemocrit count, they were amazed she was still conscious and upright.

Listen to the doctors. Follow their instructions. I learned that the hard way a number of years back and paid the price for it. Fortunately for me, it was more a quality of life issue, not life or death.

You’re an important part of this community we have here. I, for one, am glad you’re still here! Look forward to seeing you again at a future Rallye.

All the best,

Steve
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
[quote=gunner]

Hereditary seems to be a big factor in determining what diseases will get you, heart problems don't seem to run in my family. but neuro-muscular disease does, my brother has unfortunately inherited a rare form muscular dystrophy /quote]

My doctors think that heredity is the BIGGEST factor in such things......

Lannis
1 member likes this
by ricochetrider
ricochetrider
Well brother, the really good news is that you thought about it it and actually WENT to the doctor. All things start with that first step. Sounds to me like you dodged a pretty big bullet there, so here's to learning lessons and positive life changes!

Funny that Ive survived so much by now, and survived so many friends (and relatives) who died along the way. Funny, too, that it used to be lifestyle choices that killed off so many of my people but lately it's more like cancer, old age, and the occasional car crash! Ch Ch Ch changes, eh?

It'd be an ignominious end were I to die in my bed because I stupidly ignored my own health. And there's the rub, isnt it? I always marvel at how this kind of stuff sneaks up on people. Always thought if something was wrong inside my body, I'd surely know it... but I'm uncertain that's really true. I guess "old age" is coming in hot tho, I recently turned 66- had to give myself another talking to and own up to myself that I ain't no spring chicken! It doesnt seem to matter what kind of physical condition one is in either, I've known super healthy people to die suddenly from stuff thay had no idea was going on in them.

My time at the doctor is coming, I'm going to see a new general practitioner in January, lets hope I dont keel over before then. Meanwhile, no time like the present to admit this stuff to ourselves and "take measures". SO congrats to yourself sir, on doing just that.

Best luck with the healing process, Lannis. Cue: life change, stand by, and... go!

Originally Posted by Lannis
Originally Posted by reverb
Hi Lannis good that all is right
Kind of Triumph sludge trap cleaning.
Is not clearly for me the "why"
What kind of food do you eat? the other day they did me a cardiac stress test (to can go to a gym)
Can be a good test to check clogging?
What is the test to ask to check that?

Thanks

reverb -

For ME (and it may not be the same for you), here was the sequence that led to this.

1. My Dad had a heart attack at age 35 while in the Navy, and a second heart attack at age 39 which killed him in his tracks. My younger brother had a massive heart attack at age 44, which he survived with hero surgery. So at age 68, my family genetics are against me.

2. I have had annual physicals every year for 30 years, checking blood cholesterol, blood glucose, etc. I have not paid particular attention to what I eat, since my cholesterol was never very high, but I never really controlled my weight, which went up and down over the years, which is not a good thing.

3. I never felt any chest pain or unusual shortness of breath. I could walk miles up hill and down dale without a problem. But I had a funny feeling this year that I was pushing the envelope, so my doctor ordered a "Calcium Score", which is a CAT-scan test which detects calcium around your heart. There shouldn't be much there; a score of 400 is good, 800 is concerning, 1800 says "take action". Mine was 5,100.

4. So on to the next test, a Nuclear Stress Test, where they inject you with radioactive dye to track blood flow, and then give you a medicine which makes your heart work harder (sometimes they put you on a treadmill to the same thing). It came out as "Sort of OK", but it's non definitive and based on the bad Calcium Score the doc ordered a Catheterization. This is where they open an artery on your arm, and run a camera probe right into your heart to see how the arteries look.

5. Bad news. Of 5 big important arteries, three were 90% blocked and two were 70% blocked, which means if I went one step too high on the staircase, I'd have a heart attack right there.

Only way to fix that is open-heart surgery, which I had 10 days ago and am recovering at home now .... So right this moment, I'm your boy for answering questions about that whole thing. I'm a classic case of "If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself...."

Lannis
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by Kent Shaun
Lannis lad, just a thought...? Perhaps you've got a nut allergy and didn't know it, I'm assuming that them Squirrels DO contain nuts.... confused

I suppose it's possible, although I haven't eaten any squirrel this season yet, been 10 or 12 months since we harvested any ..... Doc says that things that go BANG and kick me in the shoulder are 5 or 6 months away as I heal up, as well as things that might fall over on top of me in the shed or on the road ....

Lannis
1 member likes this
by PINEMONKEY
PINEMONKEY
HOLY CRACKER, LANNIS!
I fall off the grid in a fit of relocation and come back to this!
I am very glad to hear you are recovering in a satisfactory manner, sir, and I hope your full recovery is speedy and complication free.
Please do take care and maybe we'll both be back on 2 wheels by spring!

-Jay
1 member likes this
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
I already know what Lannis will say about this…… but I’m going to say it anyway.

Hopefully we both will be around 5 years from now, sitting around a camp fire somewhere swapping stories and we’ll see where we both are with this.

Kinda like that AMAZING vacation that you planned on for months……doesn’t take long after you’re home to “almost” completely forget it happened. You KNOW it did but some where along the line you lose the buzz.

IME…...this heart thing was exactly like that. While I was recovering I swore I would do anything to keep from having to go through it again……anything. But as time moved on I slowly fell off the wagon. Today I can remember what happened but it doesn’t mean as much now. I do have a primary care doctor and visit him 2 times a year……which I didn’t have before my problem.

That statement Mr Ed said……” It took 70 years for the first one…..why bother” Hits home for me. Lannis knows the struggle I’ve had with weight…..he’s seen me at my heaviest and lightest. Some where along the line that cardboard and carrots thing just doesn’t seem worth it.

Right now there probably isn’t anything more important to him than recovering…..as it should be but my only advice is….. don’t be too rough on yourself if in a couple of years you slip up and eat more than two eggs and 6oz of meat a week.

I still have the picture in my head of that spread you had for us downstairs back during the search for Lannissquatch….

See ya in May?
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
Originally Posted by PINEMONKEY
HOLY CRACKER, LANNIS!
I fall off the grid in a fit of relocation and come back to this!
I am very glad to hear you are recovering in a satisfactory manner, sir, and I hope your full recovery is speedy and complication free.
Please do take care and maybe we'll both be back on 2 wheels by spring!

-Jay

Well, the "complication-free" part was a good positive thought but didn't work out ideally - I started feeling a little peaked a couple weeks ago, then started feeling funny and got a fever of 104 last week and my pulse racing and my leg sort of swelling a bit and breaking out in blotches, NONE of which is part of anyone's "good health", so I went back to the hospital and got a bunch of IV antibiotics for what they believe is an infection from the leg incision where they stripped out a vein, and stayed three long boring days, and came home again Sunday night, feeling much better again but a couple weeks behind ....

... but I was now authorized to get my dusty little Ford Festiva out of the garage and drive, which is useful as it frees Fay up to get back closer to a normal life, so she's out having lunch with her mates now, and I'm going to go around to all the polling precincts 'cause I'm on our Electoral Board and I'm supposed to be doing my job and not lazing around the house moaning. Got a heart monitor on now for a couple weeks, which will phone home and tell my overseers if my heart has been properly recalled to its duty and not cheating on beats .... so Keepin' on Keepin' on .....

Lannis
1 member likes this
by bsawood
bsawood
Politics can destroy this website. Let's leave it alone here.
1 member likes this
by bill50cal
bill50cal
I did not see it as political YET just some talk of the process. If it goes that way i will shut it down so play nice. beerchug
1 member likes this
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Originally Posted by Hillbilly bike
Opiods..... I Have a terminal disease that causes severe pain at times...
All the careless pain killer abusers make it harder for people like me to get effective pain relief...Docs have to fill out more paperwork when other medical situations are more important.....

There was a time when I was hauled off to hospital, as the pain became 10/10 excruciating I was given Oramorph (oral morphine). Almost instant relief. Later when problem solved and I was more comfortable I said - that was great can I have some more please. It was tongue in cheek but it provoked a stern but gentle lecture on pain killer abuse. Quite right too.
1 member likes this
by raf940
raf940
ha! what allillerashun mean?? hey i got another one about my vasectomy if anyone is interested......anyone? huh?
1 member likes this
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Originally Posted by Richrd
Or maybe you guys are just that much older than me.

Long may we stay that way.
1 member likes this
by BSA_WM20
BSA_WM20
It is funny how we look at things
5 years ago at a club meeting some one mentioned their Wolferin was no longer working so the dose had been upped substantially
Of the 15 people at the table I was the only one not on permnent medication which in a funny way made me feel really good
A year latter after bushfires triggered chronic RA I was on steroids & Methotrexate with the latter being "forever ".
I lothe taking any medications so went to work on the Arthritus and after 3 years managed to come off medications .
When I managed to rip the right hoof off back in the 70's I was given an open ended script for pain killers & told I would never ever have a pain free day again.
Whatever I felt I wanted all I had to do was ask & it would be prescribed
However as mentioned before I hate the idea of my life being ruled by pills so after 4 years I managed to accept the pain and mostly ignore it .
The very idea that we should feel no pain which is what a lot of people subscribe to and even more worrying way too many doctors believe is fundamentially flawed.
Had I accepted the "feel no pain" idology by now I would be a total addict with a gut full of ulcers , with destroyed liver & kidneys and it would have been so easy to follow that route rather than have pain all day every day .
But eventually it just becomes a background and you learn to ignore it and carry on as normal .
No 2 people feel pain the same way but we get the "feel no pain" message rammed down our throats on a daily basis as if pain was the secret weapon of aliens trying to take over the planet and every day we should feel like we just won the lottery .
1 member likes this
by Stuart Kirk
Stuart Kirk
Opiates are OK for the "drifitng away" and general relaxation, but these benefits are far outweighed by the resulting constipation.......
I was in the hospital for five weeks after being burned over 17% of my body. They started me on morphine and that went on for weeks. I ate the meals but feeling no pain, didn't go #2 for at least 3 weeks. I finally mentioned the problem and the nurse gave me a dirty look but came back with a suppository. When it finally took effect, an hour of relief filled the toilet bowl half full but that wasn't the best part. You see, there was a night nurse that had been waking me up each night just to weigh me. Every night she clattered one of those tall beam scales over the spanish tile floor into my room and made me stand on the thing to record my weight. That night, after taking the mother of all dumps, I must have weighed at least 15 pounds less. She suddenly acted really confused, so sleepily, I had to explain why. I'm not so sure she believed me. Like she thought I was full of s**t.

I hear that is how Elvis Presley died. Constipation from opiod use.
1 member likes this
by quinten
quinten
Originally Posted by Pureblood
Don't you want me to click on your much-posted link then?
Don't click on it unless want your computer to explode.
A crank posts a link that the crank says is designed to make my computer explode and the crank expects me to click on the link! Bizarre.

BitChute is an alt-right hate speech portal banned from most popular media sources .
( apparently being banned is proof of truther suppression )
A wonderful Rabbit Hole to go down , if you want to go that way
1 member likes this
by bsawood
bsawood
Opiates can be a godsend but if you take them too much or too long they stop working and become a curse. Last March I ruined my perfect 50yr record building cabinets and furniture and got into my table saw. I can't say my fingers are all the proper length any more. Traumatic to say the least. The first thing I did was grab 6' of paper towels and make a fist. My next thought was I must Get to some morphine fast. I lost most of my fore finger and cut the sh#t
out of the next 2. I went into shock When I got to the ER and the adrenaline wore off morphine would not touch it . They kept shooting it full of lidocaine and that finally worked. I would not have liked going through the next 2 weeks. without oxycodone. I'm an old hippy so I know if one keeps taking pain killers things don't go well at all. Certain levels of pain can be life threatening . People who say they won't take anything just have not reached big enough pain level.
Took me 4 months to finish the dresser I was building. Still hurts a lot some times but I seldom take anything potent. It will pass. plus as Kommano found out It only works if you seldom take it. I can still pull my clutch lever. that's the important thing.
Drink and drugs just get in my way any more. I have enough trouble as it is remembering what I went out to my shop to get as it is.
I don't want to take stuff that make it worse.

JW
1 member likes this
British Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsBSA Unit SinglesPodtronicVintage MagazineBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2023 britbike.com