Back in 2005 while I was waiting for my first ever BSA to be road ready (long story to tell over beers) I fell in love with this Belstaff jacket and had to have it... It was my goto jacket . I wore it to every BSA International that I went too around the world.... After all these years it was getting a bit tattered. The new Belstaff store in the meatpacking district has a workshop in the back and holds special events for the public to come in and personalize your own coat ect ect... Well I never went to one of those events since Im always away on the weekends when they held them but It did make me aware of the workshop... Point being , I gave them my jacket and for a very reasonable amount of beer tokens, they cleaned , waxed and repaired all of the tears, holes , seams and frayed lining to an excellent degree of craftsmanship... When I went to pick it up last night they asked if I want a complimentary monogram tag ... Sure why not... I am very pleased with it. Highly recommend their work.... Apparently this new store is now the only Belstaff store in North America .

Now my next POINT. or rather question. There was a gentleman at the IOM rally and also the Germany rally who had an AMAL patch on his Belstaff chest pocket... I have been looking for one ever since ... Cant even find a picture of one on the world wide web thingy..... Has any one else seen one ? If I cant find one to buy then if I get a good picture of one the Belstaff store workshop can make one ....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]