Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsSRM EngineeringGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership: Premium Membership Gold Membership

New Sponsor post
Cyber Monday Sale - 10% off at The Bonneville Shop
by The Bonneville Shop - 11/29/21 5:34 pm
New FAQ post
How to find my own threads?
by reverb - 11/20/21 3:55 pm
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
kommando
kommando
Scotland
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
NickL 79
Rohan 77
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
kevin 22
Newest Members
old ion limey, muzz750, Motorcycles and Art, SteveDee, Gus_Carrero
11,924 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
8 members (bsalloyd, BSA_WM20, 2ndchildhood, DJinCA, Robbo6, BrizzoBrit, Mark Z, kevin), 21 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
BeezaBryan, Gordon Gray, JubeePrince, ricochetrider, Tommy Thomas
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#860309 10/08/2021 1:35 PM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
Some photos I took at the Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood NJ last weekend... 35 mm film on the B&W and the color is digital. Ran into friends from the Epic Smokey Mountain ride into from Texas... Great time hanging out with Tom and our friend Shayne who we stayed with in his new beach house...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Liked Replies
#860336 Oct 8th a 06:41 PM
by Wilfred
Wilfred
Nice work!

Cheers, Wilf
1 member likes this
#860477 Oct 10th a 10:53 PM
by ricochetrider
ricochetrider
Steve, amazingly the crowd size was mitigated quite well by the organizers having spread the spectator area out rather dramatically- and adding bleachers- a nice touch. Sunday the crowds were significantly smaller, as was the car show - which took place inside the compound this year instead of cars being permitted to park on the beach outside the gates as in years past. For those who've never been to Wildwood, the beach is literally a half mile wide, from boardwalk to waterline. The city has always let vintage cars and bikes park out side the entrance gates- but not this year- AND the entrance was situated on the pier too- not on the beach. The starting line was moved up the beach several hundred feet- things were dramatically different and IMO for the better.

Honestly tho I was surprised to see how the crowd all off on Sunday. Still plenty of race action, not sure why folks mostly didn't return for day 2.
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com