Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsSRM EngineeringGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership: Premium Membership Gold Membership

New Sponsor post
Cyber Monday Sale - 10% off at The Bonneville Shop
by The Bonneville Shop - 11/29/21 5:34 pm
New FAQ post
How to find my own threads?
by reverb - 11/20/21 3:55 pm
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
MikeJ
MikeJ
San Mateo, CA USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
NickL 79
Rohan 73
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
old ion limey, muzz750, Motorcycles and Art, SteveDee, Gus_Carrero
11,924 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
5 members (Morgan aka admin, desco, BigBars, JBMorris, rweb), 48 guests, and 33 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
BeezaBryan, Gordon Gray
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#859117 09/22/2021 5:44 PM
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Also 100 days left of 2021.
My planned 100.100.100 ride got cancelled, more health crap.
Ah well always next year thumbsup
Liked Replies
#859139 Sep 22nd a 10:51 PM
by ricochetrider
ricochetrider
Boy o boy the 2nd half of 2021 is really flying past- me, at least. We got busy at the end of July as Entertainment "returned" after 1.5 years... things are slowing down somewhat but 2022 will be here before we know it. And next year is scheduled to be the busiest year ever in concerts and shows- and with the Rock Lititz complex growing rapidly, there is more work locally than ever before!

I had hoped to get some distance riding in this fall yet. After week at the beach with my siblings - first time we've ever really hung out together(!!) and next week at The Race Of Gentlemen... I might be hard pressed to justify another few days of romping about the east vast on my mo'sickle.

Originally Posted by BeezaBryan

Bryan,

Been thinking a lot about you lately, wondering how you're faring these days. Hope you are feeling better than back on day 100 of this year.

I guess I have to admit that now, near the end of September, Autumn is almost here for real. I'm holding onto Summer tightly, as I always do this time of year. Even tho the summers have gotten hotter, I still love it- my favorite season. It ain't fall in my book. Not YET.

Ah well the seasons pass, as all things do.
Hello to yourself AND to Marie, from Miss C & me.
1 member likes this
#859311 Sep 24th a 02:14 PM
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Originally Posted by BeezaBryan

Another one of those threads where I really don’t “ like” what I’m reading but care for the poster.

Bryan is exactly the kind of person I want to be when I grow up. He’s one of my motorcycling hero’s.

Wishing him ( and everyone else) good health and fortune.

Gordon in NC, USA
1 member likes this
#859505 Sep 27th a 07:08 PM
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Thanks for your kind words folks beerchug
The upshot of all the recent tests is that while the latest shyte makes me very tired it is neither life threatening nor is it life limiting
I'm not intending to be an item in that forum at the top of the page for a good many years laughing
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com