Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsSRM EngineeringGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership: Premium Membership Gold Membership

New Sponsor post
Cyber Monday Sale - 10% off at The Bonneville Shop
by The Bonneville Shop - 11/29/21 5:34 pm
New FAQ post
How to find my own threads?
by reverb - 11/20/21 3:55 pm
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
JubeePrince
JubeePrince
Maryland, USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
NickL 79
Rohan 73
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
old ion limey, muzz750, Motorcycles and Art, SteveDee, Gus_Carrero
11,924 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
10 members (koncretekid, Robert Dentico, Gary Caines, L.A.B., gavin eisler, wilksville, John Harvey, Hugh Jörgen, pidjones, KevRasen), 34 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Allan G, gavin eisler, Gordon Gray
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by wadeschields
wadeschields
Was watching my phone app called Offerup and saw this C15 rust heap marked down from 250 to 25 dollars and I thought to myself , I need another project.... Oh Hell no!!! That is not what I thought at all , I can tell you that !! What I did see was a good seat , two good fenders . A cool taillight and all the headlight stuff I need for the C15 project that I do already have... plus more... Well worth 25 dollars and the drive to the Bronx

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Liked Replies
by kommando
kommando
Very little will carry over, the side panels look the same but do not fit as I bought one thinking it would.
1 member likes this
by George Kaplan
George Kaplan
Originally Posted by gavin eisler
learn about Walter Kadden, to make the most of them. First man to break 200 HP /litre. 25 HP from a 125.,
Walter was an Engineering genius. Despite the rumours I still have great admiration for the man.

Look for the story about Ernst Degner too, a fascinating Cold War snippet of history/industrial espionage.

Also check out the connection to the KR250 and KR350 machines ridden by Kork Ballington just to prove that Walter's designs were king despite the switch to reed valves by Yamaha et al.

John
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com