Any one who still thinks that NYC doesnt have a motorcycle culture would certainly be surprised at how prevalent it is ...

I had to drop my 72 Bonneville at a location for a shoot tomorrow in Brooklyn . I also had an invite to meet up with a friend and his girlfriend at a bike night event.... So I decided to dig out the TT Special and get the juices flowing in its veins ...

Tuesday night is bike night at one place then Wednesday at another place and Thursday has a new bike night that someone is trying to get kicked off as well... Those are just in Brooklyn and all have a different flavor... Mostly at or outside a bar or restaurant ... This one tonight was a surprise to me cause it was at a place where they have been presenting classic movies during the Pandemic as a drive-in, in this huge parking lot.... I turned up at 7:30 ... My friends were already there on his Triumph and there was also some Jeep club contingency too. A band was playing and they were selling beers out of a cooler and there was a food truck too.... Weren't many vintage bikes though and I was too busy talking to take many photos but . there were some old BMWs as well as our old Triumphs.... A few of the new Royal Enfields were looking pretty sharp... Everyone else was on modern appliances with loud stereos and or fat tires with speed racer jockeys.....

Good Times...... I hope they continue to have the event...

A few photos

This was just one direction .... Double this many bikes behind me too
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

After dark .. Just before we saddled up to leave