Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsSRM EngineeringGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership: Premium Membership Gold Membership

New Sponsor post
Cyber Monday Sale - 10% off at The Bonneville Shop
by The Bonneville Shop - 11/29/21 5:34 pm
New FAQ post
How to find my own threads?
by reverb - 11/20/21 3:55 pm
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
kevin
kevin
ohio, usa
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rohan 84
NickL 69
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
kevin 23
Newest Members
bradders, tizianouk, Breeze, FORTYTWO, TomV
11,929 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
3 members (TR6Ray, Stuart Kirk, BeezaBryan), 15 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Jon W. Whitley
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by KC in S.B.
KC in S.B.
Has anyone found a common source for the reduced Hex 1/4 - 28 thread nuts that are required on the ‘70 TR6 intake manifold studs? I guess I was trying not to over tighten them, and have lost 1 of the 4. Drat! A local supplier here that often comes through in situations like this came up empty. Like a fool, I’ve been getting rid of stuff, and the can of random hardware that saved me time and again was designated surplus……. That happens in a “get rid of it frenzy”.
Liked Replies
by KC in S.B.
KC in S.B.
Thank you for the reply options fellas. DavId has volunteered to support my project!
1 member likes this
by Allan G
Allan G
Dave Madigan?
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com