Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
North Carolina
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 79
quinten 53
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 19
Newest Members
Steve W 1959, Bobpin, VWK740, Alloy Clipper, DonB
11,757 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
8 members (paulberry, L.A.B., Mercian, Nick H, Norri Robertson, Gary Caines, billygmd, desco), 38 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
George Kaplan, Gordon Gray, GrandPaul
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#846339 04/17/2021 4:44 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
With the projects list growing and seemingly endless distractions , I am hoping that having a new dedicated workshop will refocus my energy to move forward with them.... .
Its not the large garage I was hoping for but it was free and now I am making it suit my purposes... So far I have replace the rotten paneling and some other wood ... Painted the floor and I will do some form of insulation so I can use it year round... yesterday I put in a window so it wouldnt be so dark inside. I did put in lights as well... They were turned on for about an hour then the electric went out and the breaker blows every time I plug in the outlet. so I am back to running an extension cord ... for now at least till I figure out where the short is...

Any way, progress is being made and then I will start the projects again !!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Liked Replies
#848110 May 5th a 03:18 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
Thanks guys!! ...Yeah the piles of stuff on the shelves is just the tools and crap that I took out of the boxes.... The goal will be to not have anything , tolls included, in that space that are not for the sole purpose of fixing/building/maintaining a British motorcycle...
1 member likes this
#851135 Jun 9th a 03:41 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields

Been looking for vintage Snap on , Whitworth sockets and wrenches to round out my very small collection

One thing I would like to fix is this old fan... It worked great when I found it but then quit so I started to take it apart hoping I would see what was wrong but I did not... Might be over my head to fix it .... Any thread recommendations on fixing old fans??
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com