Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsSRM EngineeringGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership: Premium Membership Gold Membership

New Sponsor post
Cyber Monday Sale - 10% off at The Bonneville Shop
by The Bonneville Shop - 11/29/21 5:34 pm
New FAQ post
How to find my own threads?
by reverb - 11/20/21 3:55 pm
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
KC in S.B.
KC in S.B.
Santa Barbara, California
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
NickL 79
Rohan 77
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
kevin 21
Newest Members
old ion limey, muzz750, Motorcycles and Art, SteveDee, Gus_Carrero
11,924 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (kevin, htown70, Greg H, 2ndchildhood), 24 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Gordon Gray, ricochetrider, tridentt150v
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#844005 03/25/2021 3:05 AM
by Oil Changer
Oil Changer
Does anyone know where Bill has landed? Anyone hear from him or know how to get in touch with him? Has he disappeared?
Liked Replies
by R Moulding
R Moulding
Bill got caught up in a period of somewhat overzealous policing ( My own personal opinion ), he took exception to some of his posts being deleted by the admin team and has moved on. A great shame as his knowledge of pre unit machines would be invaluable to many. It seems his account has also been deleted so unless anyone can pass on his contact details you may be stuck for getting hold of him.
1 member likes this
by Hillbilly bike
Hillbilly bike
Bill's user account is still listed in the members listing. Says he was last logged in on 12-20, 6 months after his announced departure..
I have had some of my posts deleted because of personal opinions that were inappropiate...Unforunatelty for you guys I stayed onboard..lol.....
1 member likes this
by Hugh Jörgen
Hugh Jörgen
Hotel Britbike.
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave.
1 member likes this
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
Had opportunity to meet him several years ago when my wife and I visited the islands. Super nice guy, put us on one of his bikes and took us for a tour of Maui.
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com