Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
North Carolina
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Allan G
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Snakepitt
Snakepitt
Has anyone fitted one or modded to fit one?
Liked Replies
by NickL
NickL
David,you make me laugh, it seems you have oil pressure problems with your trident too.......
and gearbox and oil leaks from rocker area etc etc. How many miles has it done? If
this was your a65 you'd be screaming what a pile of junk it is, always going wrong etc.

My old crate of an a65 has done 25k with all original bearings etc, i did replace the pistons
after 18k as the re-use of the corroded originals made it use a drop of oil but that's all.
Glad i didn't buy a trident, seems they are fussier than the twins and less tolerant of abuse.
Never mind the huge cost of ownership.
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com