Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Bry
Bry
Scotland
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 80
quinten 52
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 19
Newest Members
Steve W 1959, Bobpin, VWK740, Alloy Clipper, DonB
11,757 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (Gary Caines, OriginalScott, Stuart, Hugh Jörgen), 33 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Bob E, chainreaction, Gordon Gray, GrandPaul, oilyamerican
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#842597 03/12/2021 12:58 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
Spent the afternoon somewhat outside. A glorious warm and sunny day... Heaven... ! Needed to fix the lights on my trailer at the garage in Brooklyn. Once the lights were sorted then I replaced some of the nuts and bolts that had been lost on the wood slats that I added to the center of the trailer. Charged up the electric Zeros and changed the oil in my Triumph...

Took it out for a little jaunt as well, to get the new blood pumping through it ... Got my blood pumping too... Cant wait for spring/summer/fall

How was your day??
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#842636 Mar 12th a 01:42 PM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
My wife really really wanted a white vehicle ... I was not excited... Once we got this jeep, I was happy until the first time we came out of the grocery store and there were 10 white Jeeps..... I personalized mine with decals now, so I can tell which one is mine.... smile
1 member likes this
#842648 Mar 12th a 05:58 PM
by Dibnah
Dibnah
Yes, the drabness of most modern vehicles is depressing. The US car industry has a fine record of using "high impact" colours, perhaps best of all being Dodge in the early Seventies. "Plum Crazy" works for me

[Linked Image from dodgegirlshavemorefun.files.wordpress.com]
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com