Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Bry
Bry
Scotland
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 80
quinten 52
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 19
Newest Members
Steve W 1959, Bobpin, VWK740, Alloy Clipper, DonB
11,757 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
11 members (Hillbilly bike, bon, jeb, Mikeyd, rick e., Hugh Jörgen, L.A.B., Gary Caines, marinatlas, Magnetoman, Mercian), 33 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Bob E, chainreaction, Gordon Gray, GrandPaul, oilyamerican
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#842597 03/12/2021 12:58 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
Spent the afternoon somewhat outside. A glorious warm and sunny day... Heaven... ! Needed to fix the lights on my trailer at the garage in Brooklyn. Once the lights were sorted then I replaced some of the nuts and bolts that had been lost on the wood slats that I added to the center of the trailer. Charged up the electric Zeros and changed the oil in my Triumph...

Took it out for a little jaunt as well, to get the new blood pumping through it ... Got my blood pumping too... Cant wait for spring/summer/fall

How was your day??
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#842636 Mar 12th a 01:42 PM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
My wife really really wanted a white vehicle ... I was not excited... Once we got this jeep, I was happy until the first time we came out of the grocery store and there were 10 white Jeeps..... I personalized mine with decals now, so I can tell which one is mine.... smile
1 member likes this
#842648 Mar 12th a 05:58 PM
by Dibnah
Dibnah
Yes, the drabness of most modern vehicles is depressing. The US car industry has a fine record of using "high impact" colours, perhaps best of all being Dodge in the early Seventies. "Plum Crazy" works for me

[Linked Image from dodgegirlshavemorefun.files.wordpress.com]
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com