Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Tazaroo
Tazaroo
Wisconsin
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Kev., Morgan aka Admin
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#835912 01/07/2021 8:37 PM
by Kev.
Kev.
I remember this just like it was yesterday, no pun intended. How cool they were, great bit of film....

beerchug clap
Liked Replies
#835913 Jan 7th a 08:41 PM
by raf940
raf940
Just bought a CD of Magical Mystery Tour now sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come
1 member likes this
#835984 Jan 8th a 02:17 PM
by ricochetrider
ricochetrider
The NZ director who did Lord Of The Rings among other things is putting together a new doc about Let It Be (I believe this is the specific or sole target of his work).I linked a teaser short he put together, in my Boredom Chronicles thread. If you haven seen this teaser, it's really great. It's quite joyous, a stark contrast from the angst and tension of the original Let It Be film.

This rooftop "concert" was just fantastic. SO great to see these guys performing together. They really had some moments, didn't they. The rooftop performance was one of them for sure. Billy Preston's use of the Fender Rhodes electric "piano" on this & other Beatles tunes was no doubt the first time I really and truly connected with that sound. It wasn't long before after that the Fender Rhodes became seared into my soul as one of the most quintessential & joyous Sounds Of Music.
1 member likes this
#836014 Jan 8th a 07:09 PM
by scott garland
scott garland
probably the best pop combo, they made a lot of smiles
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com