Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
North Carolina
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 79
quinten 53
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 19
Newest Members
Steve W 1959, Bobpin, VWK740, Alloy Clipper, DonB
11,757 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
8 members (paulberry, L.A.B., Mercian, Nick H, Norri Robertson, Gary Caines, billygmd, desco), 38 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
GrandPaul, royaloilfield, wadeschields
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#834716 12/28/2020 3:26 PM
by Ron T. in KY
Ron T. in KY
The American Motorcyclist Association’s annual motorcycle celebration will return to Mid-Ohio, July 23-25, 2021. Your ongoing patience is deeply appreciated as we have navigated through the challenges that 2020 has presented.

Tickets purchasers on file who purchased their tickets from Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the 2020 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days originally scheduled for July 10-12, 2020 will receive an automatic deferral of their tickets to the 2021 event. This also includes those who purchased other event passes such as tent or motorhome camping. No action is required. New tickets will be issued for the 2021 event closer to the event dates.

Should you have any additional questions, please contact [email protected] Please stay safe and healthy as we all continue to navigate the global COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to seeing you in 2021 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course!

Officially scheduled, but the situation may not improve quickly enough. And even though they have had our money to play with all year, will they spend any to any degree to make this event worth attending??? As if any of the funds from last years ticket sales is even still available.

Yes you do detect an air of aggressive distrust, the last several years have been less and less enjoyable. Dealing with sub-human attendees that entitled themselves to camp encroachment, throwing trash on our site, deflating our bike tires, acting like they came from a condemned trailer park and this was the first time they got drunk.

Diminished facilities for attendees, less events and entertainment, and the racing? While still noisy, not entertaining. I thought this was vintage Motorcycle days??? Yes the Ashland flat track races are still the same and well run, but this is only the only one.

The swap meet remains big and diverse but is overly populated with Japanese bikes & HD stuff. Plus deals are really HARD to find. And you are in danger of being run down by bikes & quads driving the aisles.

I know this is more about meeting up with the people we enjoy seeing, and that can't be affected by AMA or the dirt bags. But attendance is of those is also down and That is the sad truth...
Liked Replies
#843072 Mar 16th a 02:22 AM
by wadeschields
wadeschields
I hope to attend although I do have a shoot on the 22nd so I cant go early. I was even thinking about vending if I could pull it off... And you are right, Its all about seeing my friends !!
1 member likes this
#846811 Apr 22nd a 03:27 PM
by Lannis
Lannis
I share Ron's critique of MidOhio these days; on the other hand, it's hard to resist seeing everyone!

I just noticed the "Farmville" location on your profile ... I'm "Appomattox", myself, so we're the only two within 50 miles of here!

Lannis
1 member likes this
#853606 Jul 13th a 10:35 AM
by Big Al in York
Big Al in York
Originally Posted by GrandPaul
No vintage racing at Mid-Ohio?

That's sad...
There's racing. Most disciplines.

I'm signed up for Road Racing.
1 member likes this
#854005 Jul 18th a 12:19 PM
by Rich B
Rich B
For those that area in the ‘hood early, we are meeting at Hog Heaven in New Philadelphia Wednesday evening for dinner and possibly an adult beverage or three.

“If” the hole in the wall diner is open on SR 39 north of Millersburg, breakfast there Thursday morning about 9. If they are not open…..we will figure something out.

I am pre-registered for the hare scrambles, so we can get in Thursday at a decent time. I only have 1 canopy, so if anyone has a pop up or access to a canopy, it would be appreciated.

Yesterday morning, it didn’t look good for having a trailer to use. After a L O N G day, the trailer is mostly functional. Now to get a Brit bike functional eek. The Bul is ready to go! And sort out stuff to put in the trailer. It is gonna be a long week…..

Since so few people show up anymore….I have some smoked sausages to grill either Thursday or Friday. Will get buns and onion/pepper. Likely chips too. If anyone wants more, please bring it or go to town and acquire.

David Duke…..I have your tickets printed, let me know roughly when you are arriving so I can look for the call.

See everyone this weekend
1 member likes this
#853523 Jul 12th a 01:38 AM
by royaloilfield
royaloilfield
There is AMA vintage road racing at mid-ohio plus trials and motocross!
Dwight are you bringing your enfield? I am bringing my 1965 new bullet 350....I'm In first swap row by the golf cart rentals. Brian
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com