Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Denis J
Denis J
Sacramento, CA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
BeezaBryan, expresidente, Gordon Gray, kevin, ricochetrider
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#833070 12/12/2020 10:23 PM
by raf940
raf940
well my neighboor's chiwowos are notorious vehicle chasers (despite leash law) yesterday the ltttle bastards came charging after me on the bike i nearly crashed i told neighboor she needed to control them she told me to shut up said she did control them (not) suggestions...polo mallet? clorox in squirt gun? call dawg catcher?
Liked Replies
#834285 Dec 23rd a 09:13 PM
by Lannis
Lannis
Normally I'd just ignore that, but I don't want folks on the list to think that everyone on the list condones this kind of cruelty to animals. That's cold and inhumane.

Lannis
3 members like this
#833133 Dec 13th a 12:21 PM
by Hugh Jörgen
Hugh Jörgen
I got sick of him chasing me, so I gave in.
Attached Images
1 member likes this
#834279 Dec 23rd a 08:42 PM
by KevRasen
KevRasen
Are you for f##king real man ? why would you kill an animal in such a cruel way ?
1 member likes this
#833145 Dec 13th a 03:37 PM
by Zimm
Zimm
Pretty sure I saw a post here a while back that observed: If you think you can eat it at one sitting, hold your course and run it right over. If you need friends to help eat it, you got a problem.

I rode bicycles on long distance tours in my teens. Squirt gun full of ammonia was the weapon of choice then.
1 member likes this
#834366 Dec 24th a 11:33 AM
by BSA_WM20
BSA_WM20
Originally Posted by wildbill
There is dog pepper spray available. I carry it on my bicycle for errant pit bulls and other obnoxious mutts. i suspect it leaves a lasting impression that chasing bikes is not always a pleasure.

But how do you get it in the owners eyes without being bitten
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com