Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
jawthree
jawthree
Akron ohio
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Allan G, DickDastardly, kevin, Morgan aka admin
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#832281 12/05/2020 4:35 PM
by Marino Perna
Marino Perna
[Linked Image]
WOW!!! For the month of December M.A.P. Cycle is offering their exclusive line of 4340 "Ultra-Light" connecting rod sets with the added bonus of "FREE" World Wide shipping, that's right no cost shipping (or handling) to anywhere in the world where Fed-X normally delivers. Take Advantage NOW of the Huge Savings! Be sure to get your while the offers stands (offer ends Dec. 31).
Simply go to the website and place your order ((sorry only connecting rod sets are included in this special promotion):
http://www.mapcycle.com

While browsing be sure to download our catalog filled with exclusive performance parts and tech tips:
http://www.mapcycle.com/media/downloads/map_cycle_catalog_download_2018.pdf

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Liked Replies
by Allan G
Allan G
Ordered a Pair!

Thankyou MAP.
1 member likes this
by gavin eisler
gavin eisler
Best birthday present ever, thanks MAP
1 member likes this
#832923 Dec 11th a 08:35 AM
by 76degree-triumph
76degree-triumph
I ordered a set Monday night and they arrived here in Aussie Friday arvo. Bloody ripper! I cant get a letter from the other side of Melbourne that quick.
1 member likes this
#833379 Dec 15th a 12:02 PM
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
These are tough parts. Held up through a motor catastrophe, about the only thing that did not need to be replaced. Serious insurance for any motor for the money.
1 member likes this
#834046 Dec 21st a 06:09 PM
by DickDastardly
DickDastardly
I ordered a set for my ‘new build A65 Firebird six years ago and I was seriously impressed with them.

So on Friday 18th December 2020 at around midday I ordered a set for the T140V and they arrived on Monday 21st December at 10:47 am!

Four days from the US to the UK, over a weekend, at this time of the year, unbelievable!

With no extra charges, just the offer price.

Amazing service from Marino.

Many thanks to MAP and the Britbike Forum.
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com