Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Geoff Patrick
Geoff Patrick
Southern California
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
drunkenmonkz
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#831660 12/01/2020 1:13 AM
by drunkenmonkz
drunkenmonkz
Just wanted to say thank you to the regulars that are always on here helping folks with these old machines. I've personally been the recipient of advice more than once and likely will be asking more questions soon!
At 47 and riding British bikes for almost 20 years now I still feel like a youngster and newbie when compared to the knowledge of a lot of members here.
Thanks again!!!
Stephen
Liked Replies
#831704 Dec 1st a 04:11 AM
by Ignoramus
Ignoramus
Originally Posted by drunkenmonkz
Just wanted to say thank you to the regulars that are always on here helping folks with these old machines. I've personally been the recipient of advise more than once and likely will be asking more questions soon!
At 47 and riding British bikes for almost 20 years now I still feel like a youngster and newbie when compared to the knowledge of a lot of members here.
Thanks again!!!
Stephen

Its like this Dude having a BSA cuts right across age, social status, knowledge EVERYTHING ........you have a BSA bro you are one of us!
1 member likes this
#832423 Dec 6th a 03:59 PM
by Beach
Beach
Seems like 47 was just yesterday. 23 years later, where did the time go? I get almost as much satisfaction helping people, as working on bikes.
1 member likes this
#832415 Dec 6th a 03:15 PM
by DamienE
DamienE
Great post! I too am thankful for the wealth of knowledge on this site and member’s willingness to share it!
1 member likes this
#831670 Dec 1st a 01:41 AM
by kevin
kevin
you ll be old too someday

you might as well start getting ready
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com