Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
BritTwit
BritTwit
Kansas City area
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rohan 86
quinten 75
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
Daytona72, Kurtis Flying Tiger, Edalfa, SDiff, Chopperbabe
11,846 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
3 members (bugler, koan58, Lew101), 40 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Cyborg, DJinCA, Gordon Gray, GrandPaul, henryanthony, MikeG, PINEMONKEY, Steve Erickson
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#829104 11/07/2020 4:33 PM
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
“Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day......”

Bless you one and all

Gordon in NC, USA
Liked Replies
#829113 Nov 7th a 05:15 PM
by henryanthony
henryanthony
It’s a beautiful morning, I think I’ll go outside a while, and just smile!
1 member likes this
#829124 Nov 7th a 06:40 PM
by Boomer
Boomer
plop, plop, fiz, fiz, oh what a relief it is!

Bill B...
1 member likes this
#829129 Nov 7th a 07:44 PM
by rocketgoldie
rocketgoldie
Its nighttime here now but we had a beautifui day,take care keep washing your hands.
1 member likes this
#829141 Nov 7th a 09:48 PM
by Richrd
Richrd
I took the week off work. Had beautiful weather. Road everyday finished putting a bike together. Cleaned the garage and now I got a five pound prime rib on the smoker sitting in the garage sipping bourbon. 2021 has to be better!
1 member likes this
#829411 Nov 10th a 12:49 PM
by henryanthony
henryanthony
Last week I was riding on a 2-lane parkway along a river where hundreds of Canada geese meet up for their migration. There were a great many very close to the road and I slowed down to 10 or 15 mph and was beeping my horn in hopes of moving them away from the road. All of a sudden a goose takes wing right along side of me, veers to the left and literally lands in my lap as I am riding along. The thing is flapping and sitting on my lap and I am thinking this may not end well. Then it just flew off to the right. Thankfully he didn’t leave a “calling card”.
1 member likes this
#829415 Nov 10th a 01:03 PM
by Hugh Jörgen
Hugh Jörgen
How about you? ;-)
1 member likes this
#829430 Nov 10th a 04:51 PM
by henryanthony
henryanthony
Good idea, Cyborg but no need for that. My son in law is an avid hunter and is generous with duck, venison and turkey. On top of that, both he and my daughter are excellent cooks. His last masterpiece was a 12 hour smoked pork shoulder. Heaven on a plate!
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com