Vintage Frat track racing on Saturday and then I had to go to work on Sunday but there was a swap meet happening in Bear Mountain that day... I couldnt go but the young couple in my photos on the flat track thread were going and asked me if I was looking for anything. I said anything BSA....

I was on a video shoot so had to have my ringer turned off.... But sometime that morning he sent me this photo

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I text back "how much!" .... Waited for a reply ................ He text back and says he left already. frown

I text another friend who was going as well.... He left too shocked Not much British stuff there...

BUT and thats a big but ..... He had the number of the vender beside this stuff , as they were chatting about some stuff that guy had at home... He calls and asked if he could check the price... He gets back to me pretty quickly with the price and I said I will take it shocked !!!!

So as a good friend would , he and his family turn around and drive 40 minutes back to get it for me.... Thats a good friend...

Here it is in its new home.... Could be for my Black Spitfire but maybe not... I like mine black.... And mine is a 66 these are for 68... Not that Im counting... Looks nice just sitting there....