Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply Classic Bike Parts Cheshire

Upgrade Your membership! Premium Membership Gold Membership Vendor Membership

New Sponsor post
New FAQ post
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
wadeschields
wadeschields
NYC and York PA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
quinten 68
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
NickL 29
quinten 28
Newest Members
FERRARTIS GROUP LD, Okp, Stevie B, EmmBeeDee, dresda
12,125 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (franko, Irish Swede, DUHC, kommando), 20 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics76,065
Posts769,648
Members12,125
Most Online151
May 8th, 2022
Thread Like Summary
GrandPaul, tridentt150v
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#817053 07/22/2020 2:25 PM
by GrandPaul
GrandPaul
I really appreciate the info that pops up when you click the "Like" button:

If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.

I've been promoting the idea of offering comments to build threads for YEARS, even if you are not so technically inclined to offer nuts-n-bolts input, just say you like what you see!

Thanx, Morgan, for this great forum.
Liked Replies
#817105 Jul 23rd a 01:27 AM
by tridentt150v
tridentt150v
I agree...lamented that we didn't have one when other forums I use did. So it is a great addition.....its good to show appreciation of a comment or advice.....and at the same time it is always good to receive 'likes' in turn, shows your efforts are not falling on deaf ears and also shows you that you are on the right track with topics and replies.
1 member likes this
British Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsBSA Unit SinglesPodtronicVintage MagazineBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2022 britbike.com