Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Ian Ashdown
Ian Ashdown
SoCal
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
quinten 94
Rohan 64
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
quinten 14
Newest Members
Gearhard, yornocT120R, robert wilby, Jonah A, paulski
11,838 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
7 members (Tom A65LR, TrophyTR6, desco, kommando, Peter R, Hillbilly bike, Carmackle), 22 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
JagLite, Magnetoman, robcurrie
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#815350 07/07/2020 12:41 PM
by robcurrie
robcurrie
There isn't much happening on this forum, either the marque is very reliable or the owners know everything!
Here is a change of scenery, it is my 1962 AJS Model 31 CSR with optional Speed Kit.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Liked Replies
by NickL
NickL
That is a very nice looking bike.
You don't see many around with the twin carb etc set up, even in the UK.
They could go better than a lot of people thought, glad your one still hits the ton.
1 member likes this
by Fullminator
Fullminator
Looking back at this thread, I think I may have hijacked the originator, robcurrie, sorry Rob, I hope I haven't offended you. Your original post with picture of your fine AJS got me thinking of my own AJS bikes, one of which I am working on now, and these questions have come up.
Thanks to George Kaplan and Rohan, for your picture and experience. I think I know what my frame and engine plates now need.
Fullminator
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com