So, back at it. On my list of things to sort was the side stand. With the bike resting on it, it would lean over so far it was quite a struggle to pick it back up. Looking at the stand there was a little bit broken of the end so I assumed it was to short, a quick post in the Triumph forum suggested otherwise and a Google search confirmed the stand was the wrong shape. It's been heated and bent straight before being bent backwards.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I took it work and set about reshaping it and building up some of the wear, I also built up the worn stop inside the clevis so it wouldn't swing out further than it should.
Whilst it did look better, building up the stop lifted the bike, I still had far to much lean. So I took it back to work and when with a slightly more Hockey stick shape.
That got the bike on a better, more manageable angle,
If I want it to stand up anymore I will have to warm the lug and give it a tweak and I'm not sure I'm feeling brave enough at the moment. Looking at pictures on the net this seems about right, what do you Guys think?

I also had a look at the oil leaks from the top end. I've sealed up the rocker spindle and replaced all the sealing washers. I gave the rocker boxes and Intake a light sand and polish, painted the rusty head stays and cleaned all the rusty Fasteners with some Solvo. Came up quite nice.

Then I finally got around to fixing the front park lamp and replacing the bulb in the speedo.