I dug around in the shed and found the reg,rec that came on my T120R, there was nothing wrong with it except it looked a little ugly!
Pulled out the battery tray and riveted it to the underside.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I had to make a couple of corresponding holes in the rubber mat but it fitted up nice. I then mounted the Pazon box to the back side of the tray using the cable tie mount in the kit. I dug out a couple of old and neglected 6 volt PVL coils and finished up the installation. The timing was confirmed with a strobe this afternoon at work.

The rear brake has come up good but still feels like jelly if used in anger. Looking over the bike some more and I found the brake rod has been bent in such a way that when applying the brake hard it turns into a spring as it try to straighten out. I'm part way through making a replacement.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Sun was shining so I snapped some pics now I've got it cleaned up.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Next up I need to look into some oil leaks, check the valve clearances and tickle up the carb. It's sooting up the plugs pretty good