Steve
Thanks for sharing these photos! It’s been lovely out and the (motorcycling) year is just getting started. Hope you don’t mind me tagging a couple of my own photos onto your thread.

I’ve ridden a bit this week, getting out Sunday and yesterday for short rides, and a much longer ride Tuesday. I did not take a camera and barely took any photos at all- just a couple phone pix, which I now present:

First, in my driveway

[Linked Image from ricochetridersmotomojo.zenfolio.com]

and two pix from atop Waggoner’s Gap, 1400 some-odd feet above the floor of the great Cumberland Valley here in good ol Pennsyltuckey along PA route 74, north of Carlisle

Looking closely at the above pic, one may notice the speedo cable slacking. Well it’s easy to look back at photos and hindsight is always better than foresight anyway. I did NOT notice this cable slacking and caught it in my centerstand, tore it right out of the speedo! Damn.

Ah well. Meanwhile the weather is shifting today. The wind is howling, storms are blowing through. Temperatures are falling, and we won’t be riding today, tomorrow, or until the weather gets back to being reasonable again. So, instead of looking at the world thru a helmet’s visor, all I see is this out the living room window

Just the same, I’ve not giving up hope
because

Hope Springs Eternal