Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade Your membership! Premium Membership Gold Membership Vendor Membership

New Sponsor post
5% Off Everything for Brit Bike Users
by The Bonneville Shop - 12/30/21 4:54 pm
New FAQ post
Manuals on DVD - Buy 4 for 3
All 4 DVD Manual
Member Spotlight
Gary Caines
Gary Caines
Hiawassee, Georgia USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 63
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Lannis 25
NickL 24
Newest Members
Lil Dave, OWhatAThrill, Mountain Rider, ToddK, JohnS_au
11,995 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
2 members (TR7RVMan, gunner), 19 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics75,325
Posts758,924
Members11,995
Most Online14,755
May 5th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C.B.S Offline OP
Parts Dealer
OP Offline
Parts Dealer
With the news out about the 2022 BSA Goldstar, I'm curious to know what you all think?

[Linked Image from cdn.visordown.com]

BSA on eBay
G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
It looks ok. Not impressed with mufflers though. I'd change them to the traditional round style.

1967 BSA Wasp
1967 BSA Hornet (West Coast Model)
1967 BSA Hornet (East Coast Model)
1968 BSA Firebird Scrambler
1968 BSA Spitfire Mark IV
1965 BSA Cyclone Competition Build
1965 BSA Spitfire Hornet Build
C.B.S Offline OP
Parts Dealer
OP Offline
Parts Dealer
Originally Posted by Gary E
It looks ok. Not impressed with mufflers though. I'd change them to the traditional round style.

Exactly my thoughts

If they could retain the original style bends I think that would help

I
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I
As I asked on the "Rod and Tappet forum:

"What does it WEIGH?"

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I LIKE IT. IT IS MUCH NICER THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE,

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE USE OF CAPS. I CAN ONLY TYPE WITH MY RIGHT HAND SO USING THE SHIFT KEY IS BEYOND MY CAPABILITES.

The Devil is in the details.

1957 BSA A10 Spitfire Scrambler (numbers matching, very correct, very nice condition)
1965 BSA A65 Lightning Rocket "Clubman" (restored)
1966 BSA A65 Spitfire MK-II (restored)
1967 BSA A65 West Coast Hornet (under restoration)
1975 Norton Commando Roadster (2100 miles)
2001 Kawasaki W650
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Looks better than I expected, with effort to replicate some of the shapes. Side panel (oil tank), rear frame loops, front fender, timing side, etc. As for the muffler, didn’t the originals have a similar shape? I always heard about the “twitter”. Never had one so may be wrong. To bad they radiators always have to be so prominent, but form follows function in reality. Wonder what the suggested cost will be?

Down to 1 BSA, 2 Triumphs, 1 '56 Chevy
1 '65 XLCH, Hernia Gift, on the way to Japan!
DOPE
DOPE
is it a competent motorcycle on its own merits? dunno yet.

sure, mahindra is trying to piggyback on the mystique of an earlier age. but if this identical machine had appeared in BSA showrooms in 1962, would it have put a dent in goldstar sales? i suspect 1962 BSA riders would have abandoned the original goldstar in droves for it.

have to see what its like when it goes into production, if it does.

i'm old enough to remember when patriotism meant not trying to overthrow the government.
D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Very nice but again apart for the exhaust system,not to keen on the rear dampers either.
Looks the part on the video on Youtube at the Motorcycle museum

Always remember there are 3 kinds of people in this world,those that can count & those that can't.
T140V 1974
GT750 1974
GT550 1974
TL1000 97s
R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Specification sheet for the “new” Gold Star

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Never underestimate the human ability to elevate stupid to a whole new level!.
2 members like this: SpeedyV, Chip H
B
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
B
Dual channel ABS, immobilizer, 70+ MPG, Pirelli with alloy wheels, Brembo brakes, USB charger. All good stuff and if its reliable and priced right it ought to sell to somebody, maybe. Depends on who is on the marketing team. If they could get a sexy somebody on it, Mahindra might improve their chances.

Obviously, the raced in anger crowd will be tough to sway.

G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
It has a swoopy droopy arse end that I dont like, the tank has a horrible flange and the pipe looks ridiculously big, the pattern goldie pipe looks too small to silence and let the goodness out, the gearbox end cover looks empty. Is it a recycled enfield?

71 Devimead, John Hill, John Holmes A65 750
56 Norbsa 68 Longstroke A65
Cagiva Raptor 650
MZ TS 250
The poster formerly known as Pod
1 member likes this: wbabojo
G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
1452 mm wheel base = 56.1 ". Should handle in a familiar way. Seat height 780 mm, 30.7 ".

Last edited by gavin eisler; 12/04/21 12:15 am. Reason: legs

Cagiva Raptor 650
MZ TS 250
G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
Apart from the weight, the other motor numbers look like fun.

Cagiva Raptor 650
MZ TS 250
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
It does look a lot like old time British. Of all the modern blkes and younger owners I wonder if any of them would be even interested. Of all us old guys that lusted for a Goldie, a Lightning, or a Bonneville back in the day, most of us have or had something a lot closer to the real thing. I guess if I was going to do some touring it might be nice to have something that looks British, has good brakes, handles well, has good lights, starts easy, and can run an interstate. OTOH, those days are over for me, so I'll just stick with what i have got. I have had a BSA of one sort or another for over 50 years.
Mr Mike

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Most modern machines are fast, heavy, and quite tall, which aren't necessarily ideal as we age. A lot of people are also having trouble kick starting bigger machines and opting for smaller classics.

Royal Enfield seems to be quite successful in Australia and the UK with bikes which mix the rideability aspects of our older machines with modern mechanical improvements, so the new BSAs should find a ready market provided Mahindra has competitive pricing and a good dealer network.

Possibly starting off with a Gold Star is a courageous decision. It will be interesting to see what else is in the range.

B
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
B
OK
I am impressed with the looks and the power delivery looks reasonable but I would want to see a torque curve .
Obviously marketedly our generation which is some what of a "Brave decision Prime Minister " to quote sir Humphrey.
Does look appealing to my eye
Nothing like what I was expecting.
Won't be opening the wallet for one though , not at least till it has been around for long enough to see if they have done sufficient developement & testing.

Bike Beesa
Trevor
N
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
N
The USB socket will probably sell it to a lot of 'bikers' now.
As long as it doesn't scratch their nail varnish.

4 members like this: Bustednukel, Chip H, Mark Parker, Roadwarrior
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Looks ok, but I don’t like the radiator, and it’s missing some parts. How does it start without a kick starter? I’ve never had a bike without one. I’ll stick with my Victor.

Last edited by Roadwarrior; 12/04/21 5:23 am.

It can’t happen here. It might happen there, but it can’t happen here.

Bob M.
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
At 213kg/470 pounds wet its heavy, all that extra equipment has its downsides. Tempting as it looks. for backlane scratching I will stick with my 300lb Victor and continue to use the 420lb 850 Commando for the local good B roads and A roads.

P
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
P
All things considered I think they have done quite a good job of producing a modern looking BSA it all depends now on price performance and reliability.

R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Pic of the LH side

C
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
C
My take is the same as with the New Bonnievilles.
They could have built them this way in the mid 70s.

Looks like a hoot.
Let's see what the local MSRP looks like.

D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Cummon guys, it looks bloomin' brilliant!

Sure it isn't original, but remember that "the original" went bust because no body wanted them!
The "original" bikes only keep going by us old guys chasing our lost youth, (and there is nothing wrong with that!). This looks to me like what BSA should have become.

Britbike forum member
Online Content
Britbike forum member
To my mind, the Mahindra BSA looks more like a Classic Cruiser rather than a sleek boy's own racer. The large radiator and chunky exhaust dont help in this respect and combined with the relatively short wheelbase, I feel the bike has a slightly dumpy look.

Don't get me wrong, I think Mahindra BSA have done a fabulous job of building a bike that BSA might have produced some years after they went bust and I wish them success with future sales.

It's interesting that they decided on a capacity of 652cc and a 11.5:1 cr together with a 4 valve head and fuel injection. Presumably, the engine is in a detuned state for reliability and perhaps their plan is to produce a sportier version in due course. I assume balance shafts have been built in to reduce vibration which could be problematic with large capacity singles.

The brakes seem excellent especially as they have ABS and no doubt the suspension is of good quality.

I would have liked to have seen something with a slightly longer wheelbase and lower bars, which perhaps would have made it more compatible with todays faster roads, but perhaps that's something for the future.

Overall though, great to see something new coming out.

Last edited by gunner; 12/04/21 6:05 pm.

1968 A65 Firebird
1967 B44 Shooting Star
1972 Norton Commando
1 member likes this: SpeedyV
C
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
C
The new Bonnies went to fuel injection shortly after I bought mine in 2006.
Fuel Mapping is modern and a way better fuel/air mixer when working right, and a disaster if not right.
Harley Davidson suffered that pain.

I corresponded with Mule, via Pipeburn, at short length about remapping the Bonnie fuelies for performance,
much like I can chip my F-350 .
At the time he rather poo pood it and discouraged it.

I don't doubt that being a fuelie is the best bet for a modern bike.

Technically beyond self repair system for me.

Last edited by Chip H; 12/04/21 8:45 pm.
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Did the manufacturer buy rights to the BSA name?. All in all a good looking bike with some modern technology. I wonder what quality and reliability will be. Never understood why they gave up on the Goldie in early sixties only to name the B50SS a "Gold star" in 1971. Maybe I'll look for a real "Goldie"and scratch that itch that never got scratched.

Mr Mike

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I like it better than the modern Triumph. I was hoping for more power, larger displacement.
I like the skid plate, cocktail shakers ok.
Great for Hipsters

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Dave martin,
You hit the nail on the head. We like those old things we grew up with, understood, and knew how to fix. I think that bike is a beauty. Notwithstanding the advantages of a water-cooled engine, it would be nice if they could downsize that radiator a bit and make it less prominent. Also a bit heavy. It's creeping up to the 500 lb range where it is no longer nimble with capability of being manhandled in emergency situations,
Mr Mike

A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
As I have stated earlier, without electric start and balance shafts they would not leave the showroom floor. Without EFI, catalytic converter and ABS, they would not get as far as the showroom floor

BSA B31 500 "Stargazer"
Greeves 200 "Blue Meanie"
Greeves 350
Greeves 360
GM500 sprint bike "Deofol"
Rickman Jawa 500 "Llareggub"
Aprilia RSV Mille "Lo Stregone"
'35 & '36 OK Supreme
Kawasaki ZZR1400 "Kuro no senshi"
4 members like this: Hillbilly bike, Falcon_52, BSA_WM20, BeezaBryan
N
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
N
Aesthetically, i still prefer the enfield twin but it's a personal thing
It looks a bit podgy to me,

2 members like this: Hillbilly bike, Allan G
Life member
Life member
A "BSA" single that looks better from the non-exhaust side!

69 A65T
71 B50T
85 K100RS
54/59 A10SR
69 B44VS
71 A65FS
95 Trident
Too much moderation is bad for you.

D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Water cooling. EFI and the catalytic converter are needed for emissions. I am not sure where the ABS enters into it. ABS keeps you from kicking out the rear if needed. This is where you are giving up control for "safety".
If they had roto-molded the tank like on the Triumphs and Aprilias then they could have eliminated the seam and kept a more traditional look to the tank.
I presume the bulbous exhaust is a cover to keep people who do not know it gets hot from burning themselves on the pipe.
With 45 HP from 11.5:1 compression and 625cc it must have a mild state of tune. This allows them to bring out higher power versions for more money at no expense. KTM's 625 originally had 28 HP. The later 640 (same motor) had 54 HP.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
One thing that is indisputable, the new BSA Gold Star is making more news than any other new bike since the new Triumph Bonneville did 20 years ago.

I am seeing it EVERYWHERE, every forum, group, and page, regardless of brand, genre, etc.

The new Norton Commando under Garner didn't have this much publicity...

Last edited by GrandPaul; 12/06/21 6:43 pm.

GrandPaul (does not use emoticons)
Author of the book "Old Bikes"
Too many bikes to list, mostly Triumph & Norton, a BSA, & some Japanese
"The Iron in your blood should be Vintage"
1 member likes this: wadeschields
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member

J
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
J
just as blasé as original - no plus vibes ? maybe?

1978 Bonneville T140V PX
M
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
M
One major difference between the Brit bikes of today and those of yesteryear is that, back in the day, they were all-purpose motorcycles; that is, the same bikes could be configured for on or off-road use or competition. Then, as one would expect, bikes became more tailored to specific purposes, especially in the competition arena. This new BSA is strictly a road bike, and it may be a fine machine, but I don't think they should have called it a Goldstar, which name was derived from an award given out to winning racers. (Frankly I don't think they should have called the B50 a Goldstar either, but that's another story.)

Last winter I purchased a 2007 Bonneville Black, and I like it much better than I thought I would. But I like it for its simplicity and visceral nature. It's the last year of the carbureted Bonnevilles and it's air (and oil?) cooled. I must add that the previous owner made a number of performance enhancements: intake, exhaust, jetting, and aftermarket ignition module, so it sounds and runs great. Comparing it to my A65, it has better suspension, better brakes, twice the horsepower, a charging system that doesn't run the battery down and a clutch that doesn't overheat in stop-and-go traffic, and it doesn't require an hour of maintenance for every hour on the road. Oh, and an electric starter. I'm also very impressed with the quality of its construction. But I like the bike for what it is, not because it looks like a vintage bike. The only downside is the weight, but as was noted above, with that much engine (865 cc), electric starter, etc., you have to expect that. But it is strictly a road bike. I have seen a couple of videos of people making desert sleds out of them, but that's only with extreme modifications. I might add that I don't like the newer Bonnevilles.

Ok, back to BSA: Different manufacturers have been making big singles for a while now, and the technology has developed to the point that they can be smooth, effective, and economical. So this could be a good choice for a BSA. I'd rather it wasn't water cooled, but it's probably necessary for that engine to do what it does. Again, strictly a road machine, and rather heavy... what would I call it? How about B65?

Mark Z

'65(lower)/'66(upper, wheels, front end, controls)/'67(seat, exhaust, fuel tank, headlamp)/'70(frame) A65 Bitsa.
P
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
P
If you go to my post entitled NEW BSA you will see video showing the new range and commentry from the director of BSA.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member

https://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
Originally Posted by DMadigan
Water cooling. EFI and the catalytic converter are needed for emissions. I am not sure where the ABS enters into it. ABS keeps you from kicking out the rear if needed. This is where you are giving up control for "safety".
If they had roto-molded the tank like on the Triumphs and Aprilias then they could have eliminated the seam and kept a more traditional look to the tank.
I presume the bulbous exhaust is a cover to keep people who do not know it gets hot from burning themselves on the pipe.
With 45 HP from 11.5:1 compression and 625cc it must have a mild state of tune. This allows them to bring out higher power versions for more money at no expense. KTM's 625 originally had 28 HP. The later 640 (same motor) had 54 HP.

It is illegal to sell a bike without ABS in Europe

BSA B31 500 "Stargazer"
Greeves 200 "Blue Meanie"
Greeves 350
Greeves 360
GM500 sprint bike "Deofol"
Rickman Jawa 500 "Llareggub"
Aprilia RSV Mille "Lo Stregone"
'35 & '36 OK Supreme
Kawasaki ZZR1400 "Kuro no senshi"
D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Guess I will not be buying any Euro spec bikes. Do they require seat belts yet? Some twit congressman tried to pass that here.

G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
Guess I will not be buying any Euro spec bikes. Do they require seat belts yet? Some twit congressman tried to pass that here.
Which one ? So many to choose from...lol.

C.B.S Offline OP
Parts Dealer
OP Offline
Parts Dealer

LOL - please do tell

R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R

I have a modern bike with ABS....really didn't think I wanted it or needed it. But it is a PIA to turn off the ABS so I rode it. And now, I simply don't see any need to turn it off or otherwise disable it. It works, does what it is supposed to, and doesn't affect the riding experience.

knuckle head
knuckle head
Originally Posted by NickL
Aesthetically, i still prefer the enfield twin but it's a personal thing
It looks a bit podgy to me,
Yes, looks a bit porky, lots of required parts that don't package densely...Well us Americans don't care about laws, strip off the large exhaust and cat convertor, fit points and a drippy AMAL, good to go...

79 T140D, 89 Honda 650NT ,61 A10 .On a bike you can out run the demons
"I don't know what the world may need
But a V8 engine is a good start for me
Think I'll drive to find a place, to be surly"
1 member likes this: NickL
N
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
N

Wait till they demand roll cages..........

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by Rich B

I have a modern bike with ABS....really didn't think I wanted it or needed it. But it is a PIA to turn off the ABS so I rode it. And now, I simply don't see any need to turn it off or otherwise disable it. It works, does what it is supposed to, and doesn't affect the riding experience.
Rich,
Have you ever had any kind of panicky stop where the ABS did its thing? What was it like? I laid a couple bikes down years ago to avoid a collision. I wonder if ABS would have been helpful.

Mr Mike

R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Yes I have used the ABS in a panic stop. Worst was getting cut off in traffic, both F & R ABS kicked in. Bike stopped straight with no frame. The driver that cut me off got an earful.

I have noticed the rear kick in a number of times on downhill stops with loose material on the road.

Reality is….it exists in the background for me. I ride a lot on gravel and dirt roads, don’t even notice it is there

2 members like this: SpeedyV, wadeschields
C
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
C
I certainly dig it as a retro bike, but as has been mentioned that radiator is kind of like "hey look at me!". I'm really curious to see and hear it run. I seriously doubt that I would be able to purchase one but it will be neat to see how this pans out.

If they are able to bring us the Goldstar, I wonder what other models they might be able to resurrect? I'm hoping we can see a decent modern Victor! Perhaps something similar to the Triumph Street Scrambler; nothing too outrageous but with a bit of off-road ability?

Clay

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by Clay Carley
..... I'm really curious to see and hear it run......
I saw somewhere online that the engine is a Rotax with much in common with the BMW Funduro engine. So it's a solid engine, my son had one and one of my co-workers has one. But they say they're not very smooth at lower rpm's, kind of harsh and chain snatchy. Maybe BSA invested some of that weight in a pair of heavier flywheels to smooth that out.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by Steve Erickson
That looks quite nice. I hope they do make something along those lines.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Personally, I would choose a modern styled Victor like this over a facsimile styled BSA Gold Star.

I'm not a fan of the trend started by Triumph with their Bonneville and now BSA with their Gold Star, where they have mimicked the external form and style of the old engine and yet the internal layout of the engine bears little or no resemblance to its outer architecture. You can see this with the timing case on the modern T100/120's timing cover that used to house the pushrod motors camshafts and now houses the alternator, it's the same with the final drive sprocket cover that resembles the originals gearbox cover. This was something Royal Enfield seemed to have deliberately avoided with their Interceptor twins the primary drive is, as most modern engines are, on the right hand side with the final drive on the left. To my engineering mind it is a more honest design and could possibly be a factor in it's success...or maybe the old Interceptor style isn't as iconic, whatever way, I think it's better for it.

1971 BSA B25T (built as replica of proposed 1972 B25T)
1971 BSA B50 Project
1972 BSA A65L
1974 Triumph T120V
3 members like this: wbabojo, kevin, Pelle
W
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
W
I like it but a kick/elect start combo would have been nice for some of us older guys who's knees scream out in pain every now and then {but worth it}. Thats just me sayin.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by kommando
At 213kg/470 pounds wet its heavy, all that extra equipment has its downsides.
470 pounds! That's close to Trident territory.
What's the point of a single if it ain't light?

It's not a bug, it's 'character.'

72 T120V cafe project "Mr. Jim"
72 T150V "Wotan"
92 BMW K100rs "Gustav"
2 members like this: wbabojo, John Harvey
I
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I
AMEN, David!

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by DavidP
[quote=kommando]What's the point of a single if it ain't light?
In this particular case, it is to get their foot in the door and re-establish what is hoped to be a decent line of modern BSAs to come!

I suppose they had to sacrifice "optimal", in order to arrive at "successful"...

Last edited by GrandPaul; 01/01/22 4:24 pm.

GrandPaul (does not use emoticons)
Author of the book "Old Bikes"
Too many bikes to list, mostly Triumph & Norton, a BSA, & some Japanese
"The Iron in your blood should be Vintage"
I
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I
Stainless steel header pipe is an excellent improvement !

"There's the way it ought to be and there's the way it is" (Sgt Barnes)
B
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
B
Originally Posted by DavidP
Originally Posted by kommando
At 213kg/470 pounds wet its heavy, all that extra equipment has its downsides.
470 pounds! That's close to Trident territory.
What's the point of a single if it ain't light?

Yep,
If you can not slip it between the knees of a Virgin without her noticing you may as well be riding a tranverse 4 or flat 6
What I loved about the SR 500's was the lightness of the bike so I could spend 14 hours working all day on it and still be relatively fresh when I got home.
The mob I kicked off with had Honda hawks and Z 250b's and despite both being under powered when you really started to put some weight on the back, both of them left me exhausted after a mear 10 hour shift .

Bike Beesa
Trevor
D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
3 words
Five speed transmission.

They had me there...

I can't wait.
Was planning on buying a new klr, but now? I'm sticking with my 2008 and buying one of these soon as they hit the market here!
I've wanted a British single to sit next to my lightning. Yeah ideally a 50's 500cc but really, as I get older, I just want one bike that I have to tinker and fiddle with. The rest, I want to push a button and go. This new bsa is everything I had hoped for when Mahindra announced the purchase back in, what?, 2016 I think.
I can't wait...

W
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
W
I think rather than trying to make it look like an original Goldie, they could have made something more exciting and modern. Perhaps a super single like the original, but suspended in an alloy backbone, much like the new Yamaha MT09, shorter wheelbase, with a more sporty look. It's not a B33!

Gavin
You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Allan G, Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
British Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsBSA Unit SinglesPodtronicVintage MagazineBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2022 britbike.com