Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
ricochetrider
ricochetrider
Pennsyltuckey
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Life Member
Online Content
Life Member
Originally Posted by Ob1quixote
Going in the hospital Tuesday morning to install a temporary colostomy.
Tumor is significantly blocking the colon, causing a lot of pain.

Already stopped up a bit from an infection in there that started this pain session.

[video:youtube]
[/video]

Damnit……they know what they’re doing so I’m going with that. They have stuff to keep you from hurting………don’t go all John Wayne and refuse it. Let modern medicine and the associated chemicals do what they can. Hang in there brother… you got this.

Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 06/10/21 7:50 pm.

Gordon Gray in NC, USA.........as Lannis says “Gordon is either all in or all out.....there’s no in between”
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
O
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
O
They give me what I have, bottles and bottles.
Even took a request for a slightly weaker med that also doesnt give as much "medicine head".

I'm trying to remain fairly comfortable.
Dont care for medicine head!

When singing "Kung Fu Fighting" is outlawed, only outlaws will sing "Kung Fu Fighting"
1 member likes this: Gordon Gray
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  bill50cal 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com