Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
perfect.tommy
perfect.tommy
vancouver, canada
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#839922 02/13/21 5:46 pm
BigBars Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Found this perusing through a few old TR3OC magazines. (hope i'm not in copyright infringement)

Thought you folks might be interested.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

3D TV: A format that lost a format war without even having an opponent.
Bikes: '69 T120 on average (1967 rolling frame and 1971 Bonnie engine) + '56 1/2 T110 on average (58 rolling frame - with 55 iron head engine) + 74 T150 Home model.
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
BigBars #840182 02/16/21 5:39 am
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I was lucky enough to find a 1", 3/8" drive socket at the local flea market. With a bit of grinding to the back edge I was able to feed it in as he says, from behind and turn the corner up to the valve. Only then can one fit a universal-joint adapter and long extension to the socket. Very fiddly but it can be done.
One can probably use a 15/16" socket to install the valve, but you're likely to come away with only the top of the valve when using one to remove it. Ask me how I know this. laugh

Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens.

72 T120V cafe project "Mr. Jim"
72 T150V "Wotan"
92 BMW K100rs "Gustav"

Moderated by  Tridentman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com