Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Beach
Beach
West Virginia, United States
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
repoman Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
R
Thank you

59 T-120R
67 T-120R
66 T-120TT
69 Firebird scrambler
73 Norton Commando
52 Norton Model 7
55 Harley KHK
49 Harley Panhead
77 Ducati Darmah
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
Hi repoman, I was wondering if you may found the p/n,s for these coil brackets we both seem to be searching for. My 69 Manual is no help, maybe the 70 is. Been doing a good lot of searching online but no luck finding any. I took pic,s of how my side panels fit but cannot seem to be able to test send them to myself without haveing to scroll all over the picture to see it all, Still working on how to get the correct size to email. Also you say that we need to upgrade to send pic,s And was also trying figure that out, Any help with these much appreciated

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by andyame1974
Hi repoman, I was wondering if you may found the p/n,s for these coil brackets we both seem to be searching for. My 69 manual is no help, maybe the 70 is. Been doing a good lot of searching online but no luck finding any. I took pic,s of how my side panels fit but cannot seem to be able to test send them to myself without haveing to scroll all over the picture to see it all, Still working on how to get the correct size to email. Also you say that we need to upgrade to send pic,s And was also trying figure that out, Any help with these much appreciated

The part number for the coil brackets fitted to my 1970 Firebird are :- 82-8280 (LH) and 82-8279 (RH) HTH

P.S. Is your operating system Windows 10?

Just a few Beezers..

A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
OK Ian Thank you, very much. Ive been waiting for a dvd from British cycle in Nova Scotia, who were unable to help with the p/n,s.

Yes, My computer is running Windows 10,, i maybe stumbling through it though, Unable to see how to upgrade for pictures yet on this forum,
Thanks again Andy

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
With upgraded membership, you can upload direct to this site, but if basic membership you'll need a Hosting Site to display pics by using a link (If I remember correctly). Upgrade options below ads at top of this page. I've attached how I resize my pics to enable better viewing.

Pic resize info_1.jpg Pic resize info_2.jpg

Just a few Beezers..

A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
OK I did see and try the resize when doing a test email to myself, plus i,m useing a older nikon s610, which i may have wrong settings, rereading the owners Manual for that, but thinking to go with the upgraded membership. tried that yesterday but had a problem there also, will try again.

I punched those #,s and found what i had searched for a few days ago, but then they seemed too small, Brought your pics up again and see they are correct
Britbike bits has them, Burton has them and Klempf, Do you guys here have any preference where you get parts?

Also found while seaching your #,s found a Thread started here which is almost the same as this one, started 12/23/10 by/titled 68 bsa spitfire, about the same time as now but 10 years ago

Andy

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I assume you are stateside Andy? Here in UK I tend to use Burton Bike Bits as they have some NOS parts, but also use eBay etc.. I have bought quite a few parts from the US via various dealers also, but the taxes, duties and handling fees sometimes seem astronomical !!

Just a few Beezers..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Allan G, Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com