Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Semper Gumby
Semper Gumby
Atlanta, GA USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#831660 12/01/20 1:13 am
D
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
D
Just wanted to say thank you to the regulars that are always on here helping folks with these old machines. I've personally been the recipient of advice more than once and likely will be asking more questions soon!
At 47 and riding British bikes for almost 20 years now I still feel like a youngster and newbie when compared to the knowledge of a lot of members here.
Thanks again!!!
Stephen

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
DOPE
DOPE
you ll be old too someday

you might as well start getting ready

i'm old enough to remember when patriotism meant not trying to overthrow the government.
1 member likes this: drunkenmonkz
I
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I
Originally Posted by drunkenmonkz
Just wanted to say thank you to the regulars that are always on here helping folks with these old machines. I've personally been the recipient of advise more than once and likely will be asking more questions soon!
At 47 and riding British bikes for almost 20 years now I still feel like a youngster and newbie when compared to the knowledge of a lot of members here.
Thanks again!!!
Stephen

Its like this Dude having a BSA cuts right across age, social status, knowledge EVERYTHING ........you have a BSA bro you are one of us!

"There's the way it ought to be and there's the way it is" (Sgt Barnes)
D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Great post! I too am thankful for the wealth of knowledge on this site and member’s willingness to share it!

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Seems like 47 was just yesterday. 23 years later, where did the time go? I get almost as much satisfaction helping people, as working on bikes.

Bill
1974 Norton Commando
1966 Lightning
1965 Lightning Rocket
1966 Norton Atlas
1967 Norton Atlas
1948 Panhead

Moderated by  Allan G, Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com