Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
The Bonneville Shop
The Bonneville Shop
Broomfield, Colorado, USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 66
quinten 62
DavidP 53
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 24
Allan G 18
Newest Members
Seb Clare, Trevi, gwallis, Bruce B, GuzistaM33
11,776 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (Steve Erickson, Hillbilly bike, Magnetoman, Ob1quixote), 35 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#783032 08/30/19 12:53 am
J
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
J
Howdy all,
I just got my tin ware back from the painter, and am trying to figure out what decals I need and where they should be placed.
I have a '56 DB34 BSA, with the red color that BSA used that year on the oil tank, gas tank, tool box, and headlight shell.
Can anyone tell me where I can find pictures or measurement with locations for all the decals that BSA used that year?
I noticed that the various decals (piled arms, oil level, etc.)come in different sizes and colors, so that information would be helpful as well.
Also, any reliable sources for the decals.
Thanks, Jerry Roy

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Hi i have the two transfers for the toolbox & oil tank transfers in waterslide take a look on dealer decals these were made from an old varnish fix transfer the best you can get .
Val.

Moderated by  kommando 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com