Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
DC
DC
Scotland
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#737625 06/04/18 7:12 am
DavidP Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
I've been through pages and pages on eBay and other parts sites looking for a plain, metal front fender with no holes and no mounts of any kind, bare metal, not chrome. and NOT, "For Harley."
What I'm dealing with is a '72 T120v which has the later disc front end installed. I have the stock fender, but those stays will break in no time with the wider forks. I also have the T140 fender brace for mounting. If I can't find a suitable blank then I shall just have to cut the braces off the stock fender and use it.

Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens.

72 T120V cafe project "Mr. Jim"
72 T150V "Wotan"
92 BMW K100rs "Gustav"
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
A
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
A
The t140d has a shorter mudguard with no stays. There is a W shaped stiffener underit towards the rear
Also look at the late front guards as fitted to the Harris bikes

Last edited by AngloBike; 06/04/18 12:59 pm.
D
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
D
Perhaps these guys can help, http://www.7metalwest.com/ They do offer a variety of options and will make them to size. I hope this helps.

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Hitchcocks? I did see they have blanks

Full time classic motorcycle mechanic and enthusiast to a fault

Moderated by  GrandPaul 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com