Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Tridentman
Tridentman
New Jersey USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rohan 82
quinten 79
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
Edalfa, SDiff, Chopperbabe, Looping, Teager
11,844 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (R Moulding, Tigernuts, kommando, JBMorris), 23 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#725990 02/18/18 8:05 am
S
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
S
Is there enough room for a 30mm Mikuni and air filter? Square barrel. Anybody have one? Jetting? I was thinking of using the standard sudco jetting for Triumph and Norton as a starting point.

BSA on eBay
W
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
W
Rode a 69 Victor scrambler many years ago in a hillclimb. Mikuni fitted and it ran fine but I don't remember if there was an air filter on it. Put the same carb on my 67 T100 and it ran fine as well. The Victor pulled so well that after my first successful run to the finish line, I somehow decided to test it in a loop about half way up. Did that well too..........Don't know about the jetting as it was borrowed from another Victor Scrambler. It was even easy to start!!! Someone will have more details.

Cheers, Wilf

"It's about the ride..."

Moderated by  Allan G, Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com