Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
BritTwit
BritTwit
Kansas City area
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rohan 86
quinten 75
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
Daytona72, Kurtis Flying Tiger, Edalfa, SDiff, Chopperbabe
11,846 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
6 members (C.B.S, rightshifter, Rohan, BikeVice, koan58, Hillbilly bike), 33 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
B
Kent, my male Chihuahua Max Biaggi loves riding in his carrier on the back of my 76 Airhead. They are coolass dogs!!!

British motorcycles on eBay
R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Originally Posted by bodine031
Kent, my male Chihuahua Max Biaggi loves riding in his carrier on the back of my 76 Airhead. They are coolass dogs!!!

My parents (Road Rider couple of the year and BMW 100,000 mile award winners) had a small camper they towed behind their R100RT for years. On top was a plastic milk crate that held their sheltie, who went everywhere with them. I hadn't thought about that in years !

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

RF Whatley
NE Georgia, USA
R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Originally Posted by DavidP
Those leather jodhpurs look kinky.
Still need to find a riding crop to complete the ensemble.
With all the carjackings in town lately I might wish to carry my Luger as well.

While leather jodhpurs, riding crop, Luger, and a monocle could gain you instant notoriety at some roadside stops, it might get you killed at others.

Just saying !

RF Whatley
NE Georgia, USA
Well'ard Rocker
Well'ard Rocker
Some years back, here in our little Virginia county, one of the churches called a preacher who had spent 5 years preaching down in a little town in the Argentine Pampas, about 40 miles from a town called "Mercedes", but right out in the country, where most of the people did cattle ranching and there were still a lot of traditional old-timers.

While he was there, he started wearing the traditional gaucho outfit, because a lot of his church did.

When he came here, he didn't change. Matter of fact, he was here for 2-1/2 years, and although he wore "normal" shirts, ties, and jackets, he ALWAYS wore his gaucho pants, belt, and boots. Every day.

I asked him about it ... "How come? Looks just a bit affected, don't you think?" and he said "First of all, it's a great conversation starter. And second, these things are SO loose, airy, and comfortable that if a guy starts wearing them, he can't stand being bound up in anything else!"

Pants like these, more like the guy on the rightmost side is wearing:

[Linked Image]

He had a very nice broad silver-mounted belt and a pair of very soft, tall boots that went with it ....

You can't buy those things here. I've tried ... !!

Lannis

Be guided by facts that you can observe yourself, along with knowledge of how people have behaved during similar periods in history.
R
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
R
Never confuse a Gaucho with Groucho.

[Linked Image]

RF Whatley
NE Georgia, USA
JD Offline
Moto-Amish
Moto-Amish
Tom, that was a blast, riding up to New York! It's one of my fondest motorcycle memories. I put 1500 miles on the /5 that weekend. Here it is, loaded up at my house in Maryland before the off.

BMW.jpg

Josh
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bill50cal 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com