Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Al Eckstadt
Al Eckstadt
Jordan, NY
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
quinten 89
Rohan 66
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
quinten 13
Newest Members
vanGinneke, Gearhard, yornocT120R, robert wilby, Jonah A
11,839 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
6 members (Tom A65LR, kommando, Carmackle, John Harvey, Hillbilly bike, courtney), 26 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
T
The guides are Manley ( possibly no longer in production, also the valves were from the same manufacturer ), these were fitted quite a few years back by one of the top Superbike race builders at the time. Although I do all my own assembly, this was something I entrusted to an acknowledged expert at the time !
Where I live, dyno facilities, let alone with a competent operater, are few and far between. Travelling distance is the devil. So, I do the best I can, with what I have, like countless enthusiasts ( some who achieved amazing things ) since internal combustion engines first saw light of day !
Incidently, I'm a believer of K Liners, and that is that !

British motorcycles on eBay
Triless #720234 12/28/17 8:16 am
S
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
S
Good! I've fitted k-liners to my Commandos existing guides too - which is my preferred method as it eliminates guide removal and fitting and the possibility of damage to the cylinder head.

Norton Mk3 Commando.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com