Britbike forum

Classic British Spares Klempf British PartsBaxter Cycle BritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM Engineering Lucas Classic Motorcycle Industrial tec supply Hepolite Pistons The Bonneville ShopLowbrow Customs

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
BrizzoBrit
BrizzoBrit
Brisbane, Australia
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rohan 86
quinten 75
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Newest Members
Daytona72, Kurtis Flying Tiger, Edalfa, SDiff, Chopperbabe
11,846 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
4 members (gunner, SpeedyV, Beach, mrcarb), 40 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#591721 03/25/15 12:24 am
F
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
F

1970 Indian Velocette 1970 Indian velo

'55 Ariel Sq 4
Framecrafters North-Seeley Hurricane R3
'65 BSA Hornet
British motorcycles on eBay
O
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
O
It is a shame that they have always been "collector" and "collection" bikes, nice Italian frame, light, fine steering, best wheels and brakes...I am sure the Goodmans looked at it and at their capitalization very longingly.
I wanted one from the moment they appeared here in Clymer's magazine.

C
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
C
very nice and with a better brake than velo (I am a fan) came up with

O
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
O
Some one in Aus. made up a batch of the big magnesium front brakes that the factory made for the projected 4 cyl. GP bike, but I have never been able to find any details on it.

Well'ard Rocker
Well'ard Rocker
Had a chance to buy one of those Clymer-Indian Velocettes in Richmond, VA a few years back, and never pulled the trigger. Now I wish I had, they're unique bikes ....

Lannis

Be guided by facts that you can observe yourself, along with knowledge of how people have behaved during similar periods in history.
F
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
F
I had mine up for sale on CL with no real interest, at $15K USD considering it is essentially a brand new bike. A ratty used early model sold at the Vegas auction a couple of years ago for $12K and the only other for sale now is in the UK at $20K UKP which is somewhat high in my opinion. I do need a new silencer for it which is now being made by Meerkat. Once I have that fitted I'll have it chromed... so a while yet before the bike is 100%. As usual I need to fund other projects which is the reason for this sale. It's shown here running without the silencer Indian Velo running I'm somewhat torn about selling it actually. But please contact me if interested. The bike is in Oregon USA.

'55 Ariel Sq 4
Framecrafters North-Seeley Hurricane R3
'65 BSA Hornet

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com