Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Dave - NV
Dave - NV
Elko, Nevada USA
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SteveM Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
S
Was just surfing ebay and found this well known AHRMA/WERA racer up for bid on ebay:

Ebay Harley XR750TT

I was passed several times by this bike at Daytona.

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
J
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
J
Beautiful Harley. And cheap compared to this historic racer, which a friend just sent me this link to, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280881281035+&viewitem=

In ‘71 I was racing (extremely slowly!) at the old Virginia International Raceway near Danville. Amazingly, Ginger Molloy was there! Molloy won the Ulster GP on a Bultaco, I presume the one for sale. He had also finished 2nd to Agostini in the 500 World Championship. The VIR event was an American Assn. of Motorcycle Road Racers (AAMRR) club event, very small-time, and Molloy had won a Grand Prix! It was like Valentino Rossi showing up to race at a club event these days ... okay, not quite, but close. Molloy had factory Kawasakis, and he kicked butt, of course. Then he went back to New Zealand. It was wild.

P
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
P
Thats one hell of a bike, you couldnt buld one for that. spent alot of time on that one.

Tim Joyce
sponsors
[email protected] cycles
Works shocks
Glass from the past

Moderated by  Allan G 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com