Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleIndustrial tec supplyHepolite PistonsThe Bonneville Shop

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Ian C
Ian C
South Yorkshire, UK
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SteveM Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
S
Just curious about how many of the folks who are camping in the group are planning to go to the Triumph Rider's Association Banquet. We don't want to be the only ones hanging out in the campground Saturday night.

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
K
Novice poster
Novice poster
K
Malcom when are you arriving? Lou most like;y won't be able to go as he just got stiffed on a bike sale he needed for the $$$'s Jack, Bob and another friend will be there early Friday if possible Kevin

kevin f giles
N
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
N
Originally posted by SteveMinning:
Just curious about how many of the folks who are camping in the group are planning to go to the Triumph Rider's Association Banquet. We don't want to be the only ones hanging out in the campground Saturday night.
I wouldn't worry Steve. Gordon, Ron & the Britbike.com folks at the Hillbilly Convention Center put on a very nice BBQ & bike show on Saturday night & people actually come INTO the campground for it so you definitely won't be alone.

The RAT banquet/party seems to attract mainly Hinkley Triumph riders. Last year I was only aware of 3 people (me, my better half & our friend Ken) that left the HCC hilarity & ventured to the RAT party. But, then, "new" Triumphs are our primary rides (currently the only one of mine that's in 1 piece and rideable). We'll probably be the only 3 people doing the same thing again this year.

Nina

'98 T509 Triumph DemonSpeed Triple
'70 750S Norton Commando
still too many projects...
In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Hi Kev,

I hope to set off noon Wednesday arriving about 5pm Thursday.

Maybe Luis would consider coming with me. I'm not expecting him to share the cost other than anything over and above what it would normally cost me (his beer needs fer example laugh ). Just would like someone to share the driving and the cumudgery. Have room for an extra bike on my three bike trailer, a fire extinquisher and some light camping stuff.

I will give him a call.

Otherwise look forward to seeing you at Mid-Ohio with or without the Curmudgeon laugh :bigt:

B
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
B
Steve, I faxed in my reservations for the Hinkley show today but it may have been too late-oh well if it is I'll just plan on partying at the camp site.
Bill

S
SteveM Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
S
The Mrs. has convinced me that she'd rather we just hang out at the camp site and enjoy the goings-on there. I suspect that after a day of racing I won't be worth much but to sit around and drink beer. Come to think of it, that's all I'm usually good for, racing or not...

G
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
G
I'm still thinking of going but don't plan to camp. Probably stay in Mansfield. I'm riding my Hinckley Bonneville from Houston to Taos on the 12th and then leave Taos on the 21st so I will have 4 days to get to Ohio.

Not sure yet if I'll go.

Gale Gorman
Houston
1974 Triumph Trident
1983 BMW R100S

Moderated by  Ron T. in KY 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com