Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supplyJob Cycle

Upgrade your membership to Premium Membership or Gold Membership or even Benefactor

New Sponsor post
10% Off Girling at The Bonneville Shop 2/3-2/9/23
by The Bonneville Shop - 02/03/23 6:14 pm
New FAQ post
News & Announcements
Premium members! 🌟
by Morgan aka admin - 02/08/23 12:00 pm
Buy BritBike staff a coffee ☕️ or pint 🍺
by Morgan aka admin - 01/15/23 9:29 am
How to guides - Technical articles
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Member Spotlight
Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
North Carolina
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 90
DavidP 87
kevin 56
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kev. 32
Lannis 26
DavidP 26
Newest Members
Igloo, patrickblue, j-bud, Uneasy Rider, Mally
12,395 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics76,566
Posts784,683
Members12,395
Most Online204
Jul 10th, 2022
Random Gallery photo
Photo posting tutorial

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
In Remembrance
OP Offline
In Remembrance
The world famous Guinness and stuff will be with me at Barber for the race. Gonna try and get some more signatures and if any Members will be there maybe a pass to another place..

Cheers all :g: :g:

Mike Carter

British motorcycles on eBay
In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Hi Mike,

John Cronshaw could be good one to have sign the famous Guiness papers. Admittedly, not that too many people over here probably know of him but he is a hero over there in Europe on his ABSAF Goldie in vintage racing. Will be interesting to see how he performs against Pat Mooney and Dave Roper.

As far as the hint to get special passes is concerned, not sure of the situation but don't think its like Mid-Ohio. There seem to be very few restrictions as far as I am aware. Anyway will let you, and others who maybe interested, know if there are any special deals.

beerchug

In Remembrance
OP Offline
In Remembrance
Malcolm, I meant passing the Bottle on to another member eek It has been in my hands long enough..It is cool

Seeya at the race, will be getting in on Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday late morning.

Mike

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Hi Mike,

Re-read your post and its very clear. Its just stupid me - agin shocked

Anyway, really pleased that you are coming and looking forward to seeing you again. BTW, where will you be staying? At the moment I have a reservation at the Guesthouse Inn located just outside the track. However,there is some mix-up on the rooms that may cause me to switch Motels.

Think that you will be impressed by the Barber facility - especially the museum.

beerchug

In Remembrance
OP Offline
In Remembrance
Days Inn Leeds
Property Address: 1835 Ashville Road
Leeds, AL 35094 US

This is where My bro and I are staying, about 4 miles from track so they say..Not gonna bring a bike mad My brother doesn't ride and he is a bit large to do twoup laugh

Mike

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Leeds is a good choice. Not very far from the track and plenty of good eating places. Would have stayed there myself but ended-up at Guesthouse Inn just outside the track. Hope to be able to have dinner with you if that's OK.

Looks like a really good entry for Barber - 495 including a couple from across the pond! Unfortunately only 5 in my class but they usually run us with other classes so still should be fun.

See that Pat McGraw has entered in the 500 Sportsman class but didn't see Sonic Twin. Mind you looked over the entry list very fast before reporting in so might have missed him.

Really getting excited about it.

beerchug

P.S. Sorry you couldn't bring a bike

Moderated by  Richrd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
British Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsBSA Unit SinglesPodtronicVintage MagazineBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2023 britbike.com