Britbike forum

Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleThe Bonneville ShopLowbrow CustomsGirling Classic MotorcycleLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supplyJob Cycle

Upgrade your membership to Premium Membership or Gold Membership or even Benefactor

New Sponsor post
Triumph 650/750 High-Output Alternator Kit
by The Bonneville Shop - 01/13/23 11:29 pm
New FAQ post
Missing edit button
by wrench136 - 05/30/22 2:57 pm
News & Announcements
Premium members! 🌟
by Morgan aka admin - 01/31/23 2:14 pm
Buy BritBike staff a coffee ☕️ or pint 🍺
by Morgan aka admin - 01/15/23 9:29 am
Benefactor ✅
by Morgan aka admin - 01/08/23 8:38 pm
Gold members! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
by Morgan aka admin - 01/03/23 6:30 pm
How to guides - Technical articles
British Fasteners Specs
by Morgan aka admin - 01/03/23 1:29 pm
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Member Spotlight
Morgan aka admin
Morgan aka admin
Sävedalen, Sweden
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 77
DavidP 74
Allan G 47
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kev. 36
Newest Members
BSA A65 rebuild, Dan Haggard, Padsdad, sam keller, Raz
12,386 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics76,525
Posts783,977
Members12,386
Most Online204
Jul 10th, 2022
Random Gallery photo
Photo posting tutorial

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
In Remembrance
OP Offline
In Remembrance
Hi Guys,

Well, as promised, Rich delivered the bottle right to my front porch! It's on the Best (Oops, I mean "West") Coast now, and the plan is to hand it off to the Idaho crew, and make a giant upside-down "J" through B.C. and down the coast.

With winter coming on (power off twice in two days and they're sandbagging the river right now...), the bottle will have to proceed at a pace dictated by weather, but proceed it shall.

OK, West Coast guys---it's time to sign up or get left at the dock. E-mail me ([email protected]) or post a note here, and we'll be sure to zig-zag so everyone who wants to carry the bottle gets a chance!

WHEE!!!

Barb & Britney

Barb (Three MustGetBeers)
"Midnight girl in a sunset town.."

Britney the B44
Bella the '69 T120
Pip the Triumph (I have "Great Expectations!")
Jaelith the '77 XS650/chair
The unnamed '79 XS650 with...potential
Millie the R80 BMW--she's "Thoroughly Modern"
British motorcycles on eBay
Novice poster
Novice poster
Go for it, Barb! It's good to see that the bottle is on the move again. I had hoped to participate but couldn't figure out how to get the bottle from Virginia or Ohio all the way to Maine and then back on its way west again. So I have had to be content to follow its progress via this forum. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted.
Dan

Around these parts we consider it an especially good year if summer comes on a weekend.
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Great news! I'm good for 200-300 miles around Vancouver and I am sure I can coax out a couple of other riders in the city for perhaps a photo of a group of Britbikes at the cafe I work at. I can go east until next week but after that the snow becomes an obsticle. I can go south now I have snuffed my exhaust a bit so a trip to Blane or even Bellingham could be done till Christmas. I don't drink beer and when I did was a Newcastle guy so it's safe wit me. LOL! Thurs. Fri, Sat. off weekly, my ebay/gasket days for riding. Come spring I could make it a holiday and really follow the bottle trek down the coast to NoCal as I plan to be there for a ride or two with friends. Bikes darn near 95% clockwork right now getting over 2000 miles since it's new/old mainshaft install and 400 miles since Boyer upgrade. Maybe a bore and new flowed head by spring.
Steve
-maybe GS Dave NV could be the guy to send it back or any of the guys who brought it over here to North America.

The 441, most versatile BSA of the 60's

Moderated by  Richrd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
British Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsBSA Unit SinglesPodtronicVintage MagazineBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2023 britbike.com