Spotted on CL - there's more photos in the ad:
https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mpo/d/67-64-triumph-bonneville-tr6c/6377164435.html
"Two Triumph 's sold as pair for $6500. for both bikes, or individually for the right price each. The gray bike is a 1967 Bonneville T120R DU35436 w/ Matching numbers, and is running. The red one is a, 1964 TR6C frame with a 650 6T engine number 6TDU7516 mongrel, not running, kicks over. Both as I bought them in NH this year. Both Titles are from California with Gary Littlejohn as the owner, plus bills of sale for both.
The bikes are in Connecticut. Shipping cost and arrangements are up to the buyer, but I can set up or help in any way.
Gary Littlejohn owned and titled Triumphs.
Goggle him. He is an Actor, Stuntman, Stunt coordinator, BMX bicycles, GLJ custom gas tanks (coffin), Motorcycle builder and supplier to Hollywood. He had a part in over 300 movies in one way or another. Examples; "Badlands", "Hells Angels on Wheels", "Savage 7", "The Gumball Rally", "C.C. and Company", on & on. The red 64 Triumph here for sale was in a few movies and I think The Savage 7 was one of them.
The 67 Bonneville T120R is running but needs restoring. The 64 is not running, kicks over, and in nice shape, but I haven't touched either one of them in case there are any GLJ enthusiast Purist's. Ask questions, Make offer for one or both. Call, text or Email with questions etc. Thanks. 860-670-4 zero eight 2.
NOTE, Scammers, don't even bother! "
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Al Eckstadt