BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
  JWood Auction  
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
kboyd
kboyd
Kansas
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
210 registered members (57nortonmodel77), 1,645 guests, and 564 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
revans, Gilly, XTINCT, Bruce Roberts, Brian Ellery
9959 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
btour 193
koan58 99
Stuart 83
NickL 73
Popular Topics(Views)
438,871 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics65,289
Posts632,443
Members9,959
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
#708612 - 09/16/17 1:02 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
Hillbilly bike Online content
BritBike Forum member
Hillbilly bike  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Running from demons in WNY
Uh, that's not my house or neighborhood............Yes my new house has visible neighbors but it's a more rural area with actual farmland, hills with narrow twisty roads, beef cows and stuff We lease 8 acres to a local farmer...Nice bike roads. I got the 96 Ducati 900M running like jack the bear and it's insane on back roads... ...I wanted another bike project and a running riding 750 Honda with all parts working was 750 bucks....Be a full minimalist look cafe job..The cycle magazines raved about the new DOHC Honda back then...A bit better than the 70's stuff but still like a shot of Novocaine , you are just a rider. The old Triumphs, Buells or any Italian V twin you merge with the machine......

650 Triumph modified production LSR record holder 133.1 MPH... Twin 650 engine Triumph LSR that goes sorta fast...
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!
Membership Type! Free
Premium
Premium Life
Vendor
Site
Sponsor
Recognition No Premium Member Premium Life member (5 years) Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
Post commercial threads No No No Yes Yes
Custom title No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Upload avatar & photos No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Link avatar & photos Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Message Storage: 10 100 100 100 100
Length of signatures 255 600 600 600 600
Removes this very advert island between post 1&2 No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Price Free $12.90/year $105.00 No End
$55.00/5 years
$210.00/year
($17.50/month)
Email
Click on button >>
  Premium Member Premium Life member Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
#708654 - 09/16/17 2:35 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
Adam M. Online content
BritBike Forum member
Adam M.  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Mississauga, Ontario.
Another day of my Trident saga continues :

[Linked Image]

#708723 - 09/17/17 1:57 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
Mark Z Online content
BritBike Forum member
Mark Z  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Owego, NY, USA
Originally Posted by kevin roberts
thunderbolt up on the lift to see what was broken so that the kickstart spring wouldn't work.

. . . and it was the kickstart spring, lol

how often is something that easy?

Don't speak too soon; that is, not until after you've installed the new spring.

Everyone has his favorite method for this; mine is a pair of heavy suede welding gloves - just grab the SOB with both (gloved) hands, twist, and push.

Mark Z

'65(lower)/'66(upper, wheels, front end, controls)/'67(seat, exhaust, fuel tank, headlamp)/'70(frame) A65 Bitsa.
#708729 - 09/17/17 2:53 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: Mark Z]  
kevin roberts Online content
BritBike Forum member
kevin roberts  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
i'm guessing that it's harder than the triumph kind, then.

those are easy. put them in and wind them up after.

Into the distance a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast how
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?
#708934 - 09/19/17 3:37 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
Mark Z Online content
BritBike Forum member
Mark Z  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Owego, NY, USA
Yeah you have to turn that plate almost 180 degrees against spring pressure and push it onto the flats. The end of the spring is sharp, that's why the welding gloves. Some people say they can do it with vise grips; that didn't work for me.

Mark Z

'65(lower)/'66(upper, wheels, front end, controls)/'67(seat, exhaust, fuel tank, headlamp)/'70(frame) A65 Bitsa.
#708935 - 09/19/17 6:11 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: Mark Z]  
BritBike Forum member

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
spring came today

thanks for the tip

#708947 - 09/19/17 11:58 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
Hillbilly bike Online content
BritBike Forum member
Hillbilly bike  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Running from demons in WNY
Kickstand? No trees or buildings to lean against? On a Triumph I sometimes remove the side stand pivot bolt, hook on the spring and then is usually easy to position the stand and insert the bolt.. Or if the bike is leaning over to the right far enough I use an auto drum brake spring tool...

650 Triumph modified production LSR record holder 133.1 MPH... Twin 650 engine Triumph LSR that goes sorta fast...
#709008 - 09/19/17 10:36 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
dave - NV Online content
BritBike Forum member
dave - NV  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Elko, Nevada USA
An age old 'trick' to fit a @#$ side stand spring is with one end of the spring in a vise bend it sideways and fit several pennies or small washers between the alternate coils on either side. Now with the spring lengthened fit it on to the pivot pins and remove the pennies. It works.

dave - NV
#709077 - 09/20/17 2:43 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
bodine031 Online content
BritBike Forum member
bodine031  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

melbourne florida
Took the 69 T-100 Durfee girder'd hardtail out for 40 minutes, brutal to ride but fun!!!

#709203 - 09/21/17 7:41 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
gavin eisler Online content
BritBike Forum member
gavin eisler  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

argyll. scotland, uk
Hi Kevin, you can change MJs on Concentrics by removing the drain plug, if the NJ holder stays in place.

71 Devimead A65 750
56 Norbsa 68 Longstroke A65
Cagiva Raptor 650
MZ TS 250
The poster formerly known as Pod
#709205 - 09/21/17 7:50 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: gavin eisler]  
BritBike Forum member

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
Originally Posted by gavin eisler
Hi Kevin, you can change MJs on Concentrics by removing the drain plug, if the NJ holder stays in place.

i tried that at first, gavin, but the jetwas in tighter than the holder, and it would spin out first. i snugged it up a bit tighter, i think, so i'll see whether they stay in.

the 220s made the norton motorboat on full throttle after a second or two, so it looks like the 200s are going back in. i'll see whether i tightened up the needle jet holder enough tomorrow.

#709241 - 09/21/17 11:23 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
Mark Z Online content
BritBike Forum member
Mark Z  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Owego, NY, USA

i tried that at first, gavin, but the jetwas in tighter than the holder, and it would spin out first. i snugged it up a bit tighter, i think, so i'll see whether they stay in.
i'll see whether i tightened up the needle jet holder enough tomorrow.

Yes, and easy does it on the jet. 1/4"-drive socket, thumb and two fingers only on the wrench, little light twist. They're brass, so they grab good - never had one loosen by itself.

Mark Z

#709362 - 09/23/17 1:25 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: Mark Z]  
BritBike Forum member

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
stay tuned! i'll change it out tomorrow and run it around a bit.

i love this norton. it handles so well i'm wondering why they went belly-up.

well not really

#709483 - 09/24/17 1:12 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
linker48x Offline
BritBike Forum member
linker48x  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Alaska
I rode my 70 Bonneville and my 73 Norton in the last few days, and yesterday I finally got started on my 79 T140D project. This is a fairly neglected but intact low miles roller with the engine in a box. It apparently had rust in the cylinders, and the guy I got it from had purchased several big parts, like a new cylinder and pistons, and a set of JRC carbs, and a gasket set. I had hoped to have this going last June, but I had to wait quite a while to get the title, and then my life got busy, so now with winter on the way here in Alaska, I will have until spring to finish this.

Anyway, my first task was to wash it several times, it was quite dirty. Then I changed those silly cowhorn handlebars to a set of superbike bend bars, and started to look over the stock master cylinder/switch/throttle on the right side--it looks like toast, so I am going to put on an 11 mm Magura master cylinder, a spare from one of my race bikes, a stainless braided brake line, and a Motion Pro throttle, also a race bike spare. That leaves me wondering about what to use for the right side switch --dimmer and kill switch--any ideas? Certainly there is some old Japanese bike part that would fit. I would appreciate any input you folks might have. Not a big day in terms of headway, but at least I got started.

The engine needs valve guides and reassembly, from looking at it, but these things always get more complicated. Other future tasks are rebuilding the rear master cylinder and both calipers and changing the brake lines, changing the fork tubes, rebuilding the forks, and rewiring it back to stock--the guy who had it pulled all the wires out of the handlebar switches and added rocker switches on a big fairing it had.

#709516 - 09/24/17 1:19 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
Alexp Online content
BritBike Forum member
Alexp  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Canada
Today I'm replacing the kick start return spring on my B25. Ice done this once before without the nightmare stories I have heard from others. The only problem I find is that the spring can bind, and I have no idea why. Although I have heard it's normal for it to bind, I still would like to know the reason! I'm installing a B50 (6 wind) spring and I can't see the extra wind being thick enough to bind the spring.

Alex

#710668 - 10/06/17 1:05 am Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: linker48x]  
linker48x Offline
BritBike Forum member
linker48x  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Alaska
Originally Posted by linker48x
I rode my 70 Bonneville and my 73 Norton in the last few days, and yesterday I finally got started on my 79 T140D project. This is a fairly neglected but intact low miles roller with the engine in a box. It apparently had rust in the cylinders, and the guy I got it from had purchased several big parts, like a new cylinder and pistons, and a set of JRC carbs, and a gasket set. I had hoped to have this going last June, but I had to wait quite a while to get the title, and then my life got busy, so now with winter on the way here in Alaska, I will have until spring to finish this.

Anyway, my first task was to wash it several times, it was quite dirty. Then I changed those silly cowhorn handlebars to a set of superbike bend bars, and started to look over the stock master cylinder/switch/throttle on the right side--it looks like toast, so I am going to put on an 11 mm Magura master cylinder, a spare from one of my race bikes, a stainless braided brake line, and a Motion Pro throttle, also a race bike spare. That leaves me wondering about what to use for the right side switch --dimmer and kill switch--any ideas? Certainly there is some old Japanese bike part that would fit. I would appreciate any input you folks might have. Not a big day in terms of headway, but at least I got started.

The engine needs valve guides and reassembly, from looking at it, but these things always get more complicated. Other future tasks are rebuilding the rear master cylinder and both calipers and changing the brake lines, changing the fork tubes, rebuilding the forks, and rewiring it back to stock--the guy who had it pulled all the wires out of the handlebar switches and added rocker switches on a big fairing it had.

In the last few days, I have been dodging heavy rain, enjoying the fall colors, and realizing that summer riding is about over in Alaska. I have also been carrying in boxes of chassis parts, including r. master cylinder rebuild, caliper rebuild, f & r braided stainless brake lines, a kind of cool looking new front brake rotor --stock, except drilled and lightened, etc. On the fork tube front, no joy--the first set I ordered had a defect in the thread, so I returned them, and the second ones haven't gotten here yet. After getting the chassis squared away, I will attack the engine. Anyway, it will be running by April. I hope.

#710789 - 10/07/17 1:45 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
kurt fischer Online content
#irideslow
kurt fischer  Online Content
#irideslow

Arlington, Massachusetts, USA
Light duty today, took stock of status --

BRIT BIKES:

1968-71 Bitsa Triumph
Action: clean and re-inspect.

1969 TR6R
Action: ride it.

1971 BSA

1973 TR5T
Status: not coming together, thinking about how to proceed.
Action: clean, dismantle, and schlep to basement for winter project.

===========================================================

non-BRIT BIKES:

2005 Ducati
Status: ADV touring (for some off-pavement) conversion complete.

2012 Ducati
Action: ride it, have fun.

2014 Kawasaki:
Action: fit Dunlop RoadSmart 3.

=============================================================

Browsing for non-BRIT-BIKES:

1975 Suzuki Titan 500

Status: found one, complete and mostly original, for sale on Craigs List
Action: go to bank, get cash, call friend with trailer.

=============================================================

Kurt
1968-70-71 Triumph TR6R Bitsa - 1969 Triumph TR6R - 1971 BSA A65L - 1973 Triumph TR5T
2005 Ducati MTS 1000S DS - 2012 Ducati Hyper 796 - 2014 Kawasaki ZX1000
#711050 - 10/09/17 11:43 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
BritBike Forum member

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
the 1966 A65 bitsa thunderclone was still on the lift while i messed with the stinking kickstart spring. i always thought the nadir of BSA dumb was having to bolt and unbolt the seat to get underneath. now i know that the really stupid thing is the coil kickstart spring.

there is this little peg in the inner case you hook the inner spring hook to, then the other spring hook attaches to a plate that slips over the kickstart shaft and locks to it with a flat like an ignition switch. i tried everything to get that bastard on. i could hook the back hook or i could hook the front hook, but then couldn't get the plate rotated around to line up the flat, even with the welding gloves that mark suggested. finally i had a simian aha revelation and just installed the plate with the outer spring hook in place. then i took an awl and stuck it under the rear hook and just levered the inner spring hook over the inner peg like i was doing automotive drum brakes. worked fine.

but then it wouldn't start, which was my original problem after i replaced the points and condensors. i stuck a timing stick down the plug hole and discovered that while the timing specs are 7.22mm BTDC at full advance, the little tool that screws in the front of the 1970 engine had been locking the crank at 10mm BTDC. so i ignored the tool and set the timing based on the stick, but it still wouldn't start-- no juice at the coils. earlier i'd thought i'd just messed up the points, but they were fine.

eventually i traced the wandering electrons to a 4-way bullet connector under the seat (did i mention the seat fastening is stupid?) hot going in, dead coming out. the white wire forward out of it going to the ignition coils was in place, but loose. so i stuck it back in, the coils came alive, and the old tart rumbled on the first kick and fired up on the second.

so that is done now, and i'm going to go ride it tomorrow, instead of working on it, for a change. it's a great bike to ride-- very slow and very loud. i'm also going to take two long bolts and weld a nut on them about an inch from the end so that they stick down below the rear seat rails. that will let me bolt and unbolt the seat from the side without having to go poking around up in there like some demented BSA gynecologist.

#711100 - 10/10/17 2:46 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
BritBike Forum member

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa
. . . and just to point out my impartiality, the dumb award for triumphs goes to the incredible pushrod tubes. who would ever have thought that was a good idea?

#711101 - 10/10/17 2:59 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
Lannis Online content
Life member
Lannis  Online Content

Life member

Central Virginia
the 1966 A65 bitsa thunderclone was still on the lift while i messed with the stinking kickstart spring. i always thought the nadir of BSA dumb was having to bolt and unbolt the seat to get underneath. now i know that the really stupid thing is the coil kickstart spring.

there is this little peg in the inner case you hook the inner spring hook to, then the other spring hook attaches to a plate that slips over the kickstart shaft and locks to it with a flat like an ignition switch. i tried everything to get that bastard on. i could hook the back hook or i could hook the front hook, but then couldn't get the plate rotated around to line up the flat, even with the welding gloves that mark suggested. finally i had a simian aha revelation and just installed the plate with the outer spring hook in place. then i took an awl and stuck it under the rear hook and just levered the inner spring hook over the inner peg like i was doing automotive drum brakes. worked fine.

but then it wouldn't start, which was my original problem after i replaced the points and condensors. i stuck a timing stick down the plug hole and discovered that while the timing specs are 7.22mm BTDC at full advance, the little tool that screws in the front of the 1970 engine had been locking the crank at 10mm BTDC. so i ignored the tool and set the timing based on the stick, but it still wouldn't start-- no juice at the coils. earlier i'd thought i'd just messed up the points, but they were fine.

eventually i traced the wandering electrons to a 4-way bullet connector under the seat (did i mention the seat fastening is stupid?) hot going in, dead coming out. the white wire forward out of it going to the ignition coils was in place, but loose. so i stuck it back in, the coils came alive, and the old tart rumbled on the first kick and fired up on the second.

so that is done now, and i'm going to go ride it tomorrow, instead of working on it, for a change. it's a great bike to ride-- very slow and very loud. i'm also going to take two long bolts and weld a nut on them about an inch from the end so that they stick down below the rear seat rails. that will let me bolt and unbolt the seat from the side without having to go poking around up in there like some demented BSA gynecologist.

Well, you know that's not all so bad.

On the kickstart spring, there have been a lot of different ways published over the years for hooking that up. You just rediscovered one of them. Anything from that to brute force with a welding glove on your hand works just fine.

The "very slow" and "very loud" part, you're going to need to sort out and tune your bike up, now that's not a BSA thing. If it's running right, it's making 40 HP and not any louder than anything else around.

The four-way connector going bad after 50 years ... well, who would have thought? Fifty years, why can't they make something that will last? wink

The seat attachment - that's a fair cop. Any other bike (including the OIF BSAs) has a latch and a hinge, or a couple handwheels like a Norton, not two blind bolts that require JUST the right length extension and a socket (luckily a 1/2" fits). For my two BSAs, I cut the head off a bolt to make a stud, Dremeled a slot into the top, drove them in, glued a heavy rubber grommet into the frame hole, and I just hook up the front of the seat and then push the two studs into the holes. Friction holds them there very well - unless you're going stump-jumping with the bike while standing on the pegs, the seat never moves and you just pull it off ...

Glad you got it going ... !

Lannis

OK, I admit it, I'm addicted to brake fluid.

But I can stop any time I want.
#711125 - 10/10/17 7:44 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
gavin eisler Online content
BritBike Forum member
gavin eisler  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

argyll. scotland, uk
Kevin, re kick start spring, hold the flat tab on its flats with a hose slip/ jubilee clip, take a loop of thin wire round the spring hook and pull it round, easiest least hassle way .

The weather has been wet here In Argyll, so I whiled away a few hours making a fork brace for my 71 A65, using hand tools I cut an 85mm wide x 2mm thick strip of Stainless steel, Bent into a U shape 4 and a 1/2 " across the legs of the U, removed the front mudguard , and left 3 mm of clearance to the tyre , cut the ends of the U so that an extension hung down about 10 mm below the fork boss, drilled four mount holes to pick up the leg bosses..
Took the bike into Ali the LBS welder and welded one for each side of the old mudguard rubber mount 1/2 sleeves to the tails of the U.
Bolted it all up, the mudguard now sits 1" lower and the forks are braced, looks a lot better , not tried the brake in anger yet to see if the fork twist is less, roads are soaking and wet leaves everywhere.
Fitted new hagons to the rear, for some reason I clicked on A70 ( thinking at the time they would be the same as A65 shocks), bolted on nae bother, but they are about a half inch shorter, good because the rear axle now just clears the tail pipes, must have a shorter stroke as well? no bottoming out. Kommando has the Konis at the mo for a rebuild, they will go on again for next season. Bad because I have decked the centre stand without really trying.
Changed fluids and filters, cleanest sump plug so far, and gearbox oil came out a bit milky but clean.
The bike is running V well, most pleased with all aspects, particularly the new 5 speeds and forks, surprisingly good fuel economy too.
next on the list of things to do is the extra clutch plate thing , using one more plain steel and a 1/16" sheet of cork for the drum rear face.
Still getting a wee touch of clutch slip when cold.

Last edited by gavin eisler; 10/10/17 7:46 pm.

71 Devimead A65 750
56 Norbsa 68 Longstroke A65
Cagiva Raptor 650
MZ TS 250
The poster formerly known as Pod
#711128 - 10/10/17 7:56 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: kevin roberts]  
linker48x Offline
BritBike Forum member
linker48x  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Alaska
. . . and just to point out my impartiality, the dumb award for triumphs goes to the incredible pushrod tubes. who would ever have thought that was a good idea?

My vote for most irritating, user-unfriendly and ill-designed piece on any motorcycle goes to the rear master cylinder on my T140--I spent the better part of 2 evenings pulling the rear wheel to pull the master cylinder and brake pedal and linkage and the foot peg and a bracket it is all attached to, along with numerous bolts and nuts holding the entire assembly on there, then did the master cylinder rebuild which is a story in itself right down to the arcane art of blowing through it and listening to decide how far to screw the cylinder into the case aluminum body, and now I am ready to put it all back together, with a braided steel hose. Good grief.

#713951 - 11/05/17 7:13 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
#irideslow
#irideslow

Today: removed the motor from the TR5T then rolled the chassis into the basement. Basement access is "fair" I'd call it, and I can manage a rolling chassis by myself. Getting set for winter work, in spite of the mild autumn ("hotumn") weather we've been having, it will change soon enough.

Friday: went out on the BSA for a couple of hours, tooled around on country roads in Concord MA and vicinity, out from 10:30am to 12:30pm, missing the school buses and commuters that way. Temps in the low 70s, with that autumn haze in the air, nice colors in the woods and fields, brooks and rivers brimming after the deluge of some days back.. The bike starts and runs well, excellent I'd say, a very nice ride. And no leaks. When I got back I drew up a list of 10 or so things to do next, starting with brighter lights, louder horn(s), add turn signals, add handlebar kill switch, and so on and so forth!

I'd post some pictures, but haven't figured how to extract them from my new camera grin

Kurt
1968-70-71 Triumph TR6R Bitsa - 1969 Triumph TR6R - 1971 BSA A65L - 1973 Triumph TR5T
#713987 - 11/05/17 11:42 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
bodine031 Online content
BritBike Forum member
bodine031  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

melbourne florida
Rolled out the 64 SF-Hornet and road south in beautiful 78 degree weather to the 35th Mustang/Ford show in Palmbay. Huge turnout and some bitch'n FORD's!!!

#714234 - 11/07/17 10:20 pm Re: What did you do to your bike today --join in [Re: chris l]  
#irideslow
#irideslow

Got the BSA ready for winter storage and work: drained and dried the carbs, oiled down the cylinders, S100 Protectant on any chrome, and drained the gas tank, have to stop it from contacting the frame.

Kurt
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Alan_nc 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 1.049s Queries: 16 (0.080s) Memory: 1.0216 MB (Peak: 1.3887 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-11-23 13:08:54 UTC