here's a test of what i use. it gives you the actual video embedded into the britbike.com reply.
1. navigate to the youtube video you want to embed
2. copy the actual page URL from the address line of the browser, not the youtube coding
3. navigate to the reply screen in britbike.com
4. click "Use Full Editor." the little icons will appear.
5. click the icon titled "Insert Media Tag." a drop-down list of media will appear.
6. click "YouTube Video." a black box with a blank entry field will appear.
7. paste the URL of the youtube page into the blank.
8. click "OK." the URL will appear, bracketed by the britbike.com video tags.
9. click "Post Reply." you're done. it takes about one-twentieth as long to do it as it took me to type this.