BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
  JWood Auction  
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
HughdeMann
HughdeMann
Beautiful North Carolina
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
204 registered members (57nortonmodel77), 1,695 guests, and 531 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Brian Ellery, Jon Andrews, Berni Ernst, johnguppy, michael morgan
9955 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
btour 186
koan58 99
Stuart 89
NickL 62
Popular Topics(Views)
436,135 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics65,263
Posts632,008
Members9,955
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#605088 - 06/17/15 6:04 pm Ricochet Ridin' 2015  
ricochetrider Online content
Moto Mojo
ricochetrider  Online Content

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
As I tend to ride around here all summer long, but also occasionally venture out of the area on longer day rides, I thought I'd build a thread with all my 2015 bimbles & rides other than long ones, special events, or trips. Of course, as I own a couple different "brands" of bike, you should expect a bit of mixed content. Also, as I'm going to do right now, I'll probably just post pix of my bike at various places, if I don't get a full series of shots from a ride.

17 June, 2015

As everybody knows, I just got the Thunderbird all licensed up. I need to insure it now, but in the meantime, I've ridden it around the neighborhood and know it needs some going through- for one thing, the upper external oil lines had a bit of a *repair*- one that wasn't effective, so after my longer ride of only 4 or so miles yesterday, there was oil all over the place. All good things in all good time, tho. Here is the Bird in the morning sunshine today.

Meanwhile I was going to try to get up with and ride along with Lannis today as he was on his way to the Moto Guzzi Rally, seeing as he was coming directly thru my neck o the woods... for one reason or another, that didn't work out, so I thought what the heck- might as well get out and ride around some anyway! I put on my Norton Boots, and fired up the... NORTON. haven't ridden the Commando as of yet while wearing the namesake boots, so I guess it was past time to do so.

Here's my *selfie* of the boots on the footpeg.

The day had clouded up, and rain was threatening, so I didn't lollygag about too much.

Here's the bike at the confluence of the Conodoguinet Creek and the Susquehanna River. In the background you can see the city of Harrisburg and the State Capitol building.

I rode upriver along US 11/15 up to Duncannon. Cut thru Duncannon over to PA 849 to Newport, and took 34 south all the way to Sterrett's Gap, then came down the mountain to PA 944 east, back to the river, and home.

Cheers, guys. see ya next time.

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/17/15 6:12 pm.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!
Membership Type! Free
Premium
Premium Life
Vendor
Site
Sponsor
Recognition No Premium Member Premium Life member (5 years) Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
Post commercial threads No No No Yes Yes
Custom title No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Upload avatar & photos No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Link avatar & photos Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Message Storage: 10 100 100 100 100
Length of signatures 255 600 600 600 600
Removes this very advert island between post 1&2 No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Price Free $12.90/year $105.00 No End
$55.00/5 years
$210.00/year
($17.50/month)
Email
Click on button >>
  Premium Member Premium Life member Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
#605104 - 06/17/15 7:55 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
JubeePrince Online content
Life member
JubeePrince  Online Content

Life member

Back on the mainland!
Sweet, Tom!

BTW, what year is that Snortin' anyways?

Cheers,

Steve

Last edited by JubeePrince; 06/17/15 7:55 pm.

'77 T140J
"Vintage Bike". What's in your garage?

"The paying customer is always right."

Fitting round pegs into square holes since 1961...
#605106 - 06/17/15 8:04 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
wadeschields Online content
BritBike Forum member
wadeschields  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

NYC and York PA
Summer is about to start for me after next week. Lets ride bigt

http://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

[Linked Image]
#605622 - 06/21/15 10:45 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Well, as I had a bit of a weekend off, and it was sunny (for the most part), it was time to get out on the bikes. Saturday Miss to & I were out on the big rig. We probably rode near'bouts of 100 miles or so. As she/we were hungry right out of the gate, I wound around and surprised her by pulling up at a local drive in, the Red Rabbit. Yep. We had the Bunny Burgers. And milk shakes. Sorry lads, no pix of the food. In fact barely any pix of all of this ride out. Only this one.

Attached Files image.jpg

#605624 - 06/21/15 11:01 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Recently, tho, I'd gotten out on the K1200 solo. Here are a few pix from that lovely day out.

First off, the new traffic circle/roundabout at Sterrett's Gap. From the sign you may see it's only 900 some-odd feet above sea level. The mountain is a bit higher really, but takes a dip at the "gap", which made for an obvious crossing point back when. We here in PA are gradually getting hip to the fact that traffic circles are not only safer than a regular interchange, but far more efficient at moving traffic thru as well. More & more are being built here lately.

Next up, another mountain crossing, after a ride along a couple valleys thru prime time farm country. The ridge is pretty "sharp" right here- you might call it a "knife back" ridge.

The mountains have been in bloom here in early summer. I missed the rhododendron bloom, but here is a nice shot of our mountain laurel.

On that lovely day, I had worked up a pretty good hunger along the way. As I was near Carlisle, I figured I'd pop in to the Famous Hamilton Family Restaurant for a couple
Hot-Chee Dogs. Yessiree. The good ol H A Milton never fails ya.
For decades, not ever having seen Hot Chee Dog in print, I thought it was Hachi Dog. Not so, it's actually as you first saw it spelled- Hot-Chee, which I guess comes from the fact of a slice white of American cheese on each dog (if you order it with "everything").
Who knew, right?

#605625 - 06/21/15 11:08 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
JD Offline
Moto-Amish
JD  Offline

Moto-Amish

Maryland
Nice pics Tom. I thought you got rid of the K bike...guess I was mistaken!

Josh
#605654 - 06/22/15 8:29 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
So today, 06.21.2015, I rolled the Norton out and took it for a pretty good run. Out along the Yellow Breeches towards Boing Springs, up into the South Mountain, back across the Great Cumberland Valley thru Newville, then up and over the North Mountain at Doubling Gap - where this long ridge folds back on itself twice making a solid zig and a zag.

Attached Files image.jpg

#605655 - 06/22/15 8:35 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: JD]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Originally Posted By JD
Nice pics Tom. I thought you got rid of the K bike...guess I was mistaken!

Wanting to sell the older K- but the Big Rig K1200 remains for now.

#605657 - 06/22/15 9:00 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
20 June 2015 Sunday

So here are some pix of the ride on the Norton. I rode along and crossed many creeks. All were muddy and swollen from the punishing rain storms of Saturday night, with the single exception of the Big Spring in Newville, it was mildly clouded up but otherwise, still pretty clear!

The first couple photo stops were along the Yellow Breeches. Here there is this really neat old mill. The people who own it seem to have taken pride in it. You can see they glassed in the arch under which runs the mill race. Inside you can see some structure- hopefully the mill's working bits are intact within.

Rode upstream a ways and stopped along these tracks. The Yellow Breeches creek is really gnarled up pretty good, as you can see. I guess we got Ohio's week of rain all in one night! Actually, tho, the creeks were already running muddy- we've had some rain this past week as well, mostly passing storms.

Bumped down into Boiling Springs, and found the joint fairly jumping. Pool was jammed, folks were all,out by the lake... Didn't stop to soak in the mayhem, just kept on rollin. Out to Mount Holly and up into the mountain I went.

Stopped further along, when I got to alone Grove Furnace State Park, and shot a couple pix at Laurel Lake. Here's the dam and spillway- this lake is actually the man made kind- the dammed (ha ha) Laurel Run.

And the lake itself

There are a couple big stands of pine around here. Back in the early stages of Pennsylvania's occupation, when the loggers basically stripped the entire state of its grand forests, they were cutting massive white lines for the European market. No more. The state was originally 99% forested. It was cut bare, down to an amazing 1 or 2%! Today, PA is about 40-50% forested. Pretty sure these tall pines, seen on the left side of the road, were planted here, not naturally occurring.

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/23/15 2:33 pm.

#605659 - 06/22/15 9:24 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
From here I rode up and over the South Mountain and out across the Great Cumberland Valley to Newville on PA route 233. When 233 first comes into town it crosses the Big Spring. Big Spring is exactly that- a massive natural spring wich forms a good sized creek. At the top of it there is a trout hatchery. Pennsylvania has made an industry out of fishing (and hunting) and has pioneered the raising of trout to stock in our 5000 or so miles of streams. I guess there's some sand in the Big Spring creek bottom, but no mud for the rains to stir up, apparently- as the steam was only mildly cloudy!

This mimosa tree is in full bloom! I had some fun trying to take close ups of the blooms which were waving around in the wind!

Finished messing around and rode on outta town, out PA 233 into Doubling Gap, as you've seen in the above post.

Up, over the mountain I went I to Landisburg. There are so many little roads around this area. Even having lived here for ages, I've not ridden lots of these tiny lanes. Occasionally, I get the urge to just follow the front wheel. Even the roads I don't know will eventually connect to some I've ridden. Today, I turned down Kennedy Valley Road. Years ago, somebody told me there was a covered bridge down there, crossing Sherman's Creek. I buzzed on down there to find it.

Boy what a really beautiful example of a single arch structured bridge! I hung out there taking pictures for a while, waving to the nearly constant stream of people coming by in cars and trucks- seems the whole doggone world was out n about. One guy came thru with his window down, driving slowly as you would over such a bridge. He admired the Norton, and gave me some directions for winding back up into the hollow and finding my way back out again.

Without further ado, I present Rice's Bridge

View of Sherman's Creek, looking downstream out one of the windows

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/22/15 9:41 am.

#605661 - 06/22/15 9:36 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Rice's Bridge continued

Detail: bolt

Detail: arch

Detail: beam

View upstream

It's not a big bridge, but boy is it a beauty!

I crossed the North (Blue) Mountain again at Waggoner's Gap on PA 74 then turned Left, heading eastward back towards the Susquehanna, homeward bound on PA 944. As I moved east, a big cloud came up behind me, darkening the western skies. There were really dramatic sunbeams streaming down out of the clouds along various points, as the sun shone strong and true above the cloud cover. I stopped for gas going home and got this last shot. Glorious, simply glorious.

Thanks for riding along.
Cheers!

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/22/15 9:44 am.

#605741 - 06/22/15 7:05 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
D.Bachtel Online content
BritBike Forum member
D.Bachtel  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

SLO County, CA
Tom, sometimes things just "click" and this first set of photos really turned out spectacular!
Better check your camera, something was going so right.
That and a little bit of history made me want to return to PA and I haven't had those thoughts in Decades.

Keep it up!

Don in Nipomo

#605747 - 06/22/15 7:46 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
KennethC. Offline
life member
KennethC.  Offline

life member

California

On that lovely day, I had worked up a pretty good hunger along the way. As I was near Carlisle, I figured I'd pop in to the Famous Hamilton Family Restaurant for a couple
Hot-Chee Dogs. Yessiree. The good ol H A Milton never fails ya.
For decades, not ever having seen Hot Chee Dog in print, I thought it was Hachi Dog. Not so, it's actually as you first saw it spelled- Hot-Chee, which I guess comes from the fact of a slice white of American cheese on each dog (if you order it with "everything").
Who knew, right?

[/quote]

I never had a Hot-Chee Dog. But I have had that Mexican delicacy "High-Chee Wow Wow Dog", I think they use a Chihuahua dog, cheese and something else.

Oh, and thanks for the beautiful pictures and story. First rate!

Ken

1967 Triumph Mountain Cub
1968 BSA Victor Special
1968 BSA Lightning
1971 BSA Thunderbolt
1971 AJS Stormer
1972 Bultaco Sherpa
#605760 - 06/22/15 8:56 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: KennethC.]  
royaloilfield Offline
BritBike Forum member
royaloilfield  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Trenton, New Jersey
Just looking at those dogs gives me heartburn!!!! great pix glad to see the notrun is running!!!

Brian
#605777 - 06/22/15 11:07 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Today, I was out again, on the -ahem- cough cough... K12huh huh hund... on the Big Rig.
This time, I went north and eastwards. Up the west side of the river, past the railroad yard and across the Susquehanna on I-81, up front Street and hopped on US322 W for a short minute to get to PA 225. Stopped at the top of First Mountain, right near where the Appalachian Trail crosses- where there is really a spectacular view.

It was super bright out, with just a wee bit of haze hanging in the air. But I had the entire afternoon, So I made the best of it, kind of exploring a little, with a particular destination in mind for lunch. I originally planned to ride upriver but as there was a detour, I went with the flow... of traffic. out across a wide valley, through wonderful farm country. I Know, not much news there, right? Everywhere you go around Pennsylvania is either farm country, mountains and woods, or cities, villages, or towns.

This field of Winter Wheat is about ready for cutting. in the distance, you can see the gap in the mountain where 225 crosses thru. I rode up that way, but made a right to follow the ridge east- as I could see another cut in the ridge. it's visible in the pic, waaayyy down to the right. I figgered there'd be a road going thru there, and of course there's no such thing as "lost" when you're only following the front wheel... grin

Pennsylvania had a really big boom roughly the middle 1800s. A great many of the "old" farm houses and Victorian homes were built in this time frame. I came across this place today. As it seemed to be deserted, I stopped to take some pix of this truly wonderful example of ornate architecture. If I had to guess, I'd say this is more mid-late 1800s. Not knowing, really, I'd place it for various reasons as having been built around 1870-1880. Anyone wanna chime in with facts or details, please do- I'm only going on a hunch here. This place needs some TLC but just look at the details and work! Built by a master, and no doubt.

Everything built and made by hand. No power tools. Wow. Never ceases to just blow my mind.

Stay tuned for more.

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/22/15 11:59 pm.

#605779 - 06/22/15 11:18 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
I zig zagged around riding hither and yon.

The world was hyper real;
everything illuminated
to the Nth degree.

The wind was whipping about,
the corn was waving at me.

The trees were whispering their wind song,
the wheat sang harmony.

The motor of the bike ticking like a metronome,
the clouds danced across the sky.

Nobody was out.
I had it all to myself.
The bike & I were one with the universe.
Alone in the universe.

Almost spooky how there just isn't anybody. How does this happen, I always wonder? Where the heck IS everybody?

(cue Twilight Zone theme song)

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/23/15 8:44 am.

#605780 - 06/22/15 11:36 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey

#605809 - 06/23/15 7:47 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
JubeePrince Online content
Life member
JubeePrince  Online Content

Life member

Back on the mainland!
Nice corn....as we say up in New England:

"Knee high by the 4th of July!" cool

That ginger-bread Victorian is awesome. Looks like someone put a lot of work into stripping it....

Steve

'77 T140J
"Vintage Bike". What's in your garage?

"The paying customer is always right."

Fitting round pegs into square holes since 1961...
#605811 - 06/23/15 8:21 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Dave M Offline
BritBike Forum member
Dave M  Offline
BritBike Forum member

USA
Gotta like a hot dog with the works and bright days can't be beat. That feeling you own the world, maybe it's so! Great post Tom, thanks.

66 TR6R Trophy
67 T120R Bonneville
68 BMW R60/US
69 T100R Daytona

#605816 - 06/23/15 8:45 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: Dave M]  
TR6Ray Online content
BritBike Forum member
TR6Ray  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

Illinois, USA
Terrific pictures, Tom. Keep 'er goin.

Ray

'64 TR6R Plus some Twins from other countries (U.S., Germany, Japan)
#605817 - 06/23/15 8:56 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
BeezaBryan Online content
BritBike Forum member
BeezaBryan  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

Derbyshire UK
Keep on keeping on Tom bigt

As you know I got a liking for covered bridges so the pics of Rice's bridge are appreciated

Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures

It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Bryan
BSA Owners Club UK
Ohio Valley BSAOC USA

#605841 - 06/23/15 12:02 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Moto Mojo

Moto Mojo

Pennsyltuckey
Of course, the illusion of solitary existence

eventually dissolves.

Reality rears its countenance once again... an Amish buggy goes by, or you get stuck behind a tractor or logging truck. You come into a small town and see a human. It's the USA East Coast after all, the Mid Atlantic Region. It ain't Xangxing, New York, Tokyo or Gay Pair-ee, but you know, a lot of people live here. Still and all, we get these Twilight Zone moments often, out here in Farm Country. I'll take em every time with a big grin and a twist of the throttle.

I could'a taken more pix, I admit it.
that barn.
those horses..
the old tractors...

But the sun was getting hotter and I was getting hungrier.
And thirsty. er.

So I rolled on towards my destination: lunch. There's this "BBQ" spot upriver from home. Skeeters is a standard Company Stop with these guys I work with. So I've been there a few times already and was over my natcherl tendency towards suspicion of "yankee" "BBQ", in the case of Skeeters.

YO GORDON GRAY THIS BIT'S FOR YOU MAN grin

Now, Bar-B-Que is a Multi Faceted Phenom.
A Coat of Many Colors.
A Many Splendored Thing.

This ain't The South, where proper Bar-B-Que, in all its glory, is King.
This here is Pennsyltuckey, and it's BBQ.
Burn! ye blaspheemers.

BUT
with a pile of Hickory
and a dead pig
or
a dead cow
or
some road kill deer
and a box of matches
a can of gas
and some sheet iron
and a welder
to build a smoker...

Well, let's face it.
Even a blind pig sniffs up the occasional corn cob.
It ain't Rocket Surgery.

Add in some Pennsyltuckey Micro Brews, cole slaw & beans... and VOILA.
What we have here is LUNCH.

FIRST, however, I had to get across the Mighty Susquehanna River. No mean feat, as there happened to be a convenient bridge. I mean hey- this IS Pennsyltuckey; it's both backwards and forwards at the same time. But this IS the 21st Century (yes PA, even for you) after all, and there is still a bridge or three that hasn't crumbled away (YET).

But I digress.

I sat up on the hill enjoying my Brookie Brown Ale from Elk Creek Brewery, listening to the truck traffic and harleys passing by below, feeling the cool-ish wind blowing, and enjoying the view of the River. As I had the outside seating to myself, it was quite relaxing and peaceful. If not somewhat loud from the traffic.

Afterwards, I rode south for a short, hot distance on US 11/15 to Selinsgrove and picked up US 522, where I went "south"
(nobody goes south like I go south laugh )
directly into the sun and wind. When I say "wind" it was probably blowing around 25 MPH or stronger- beyond a mere breeze.

As it was, by now, around 3-330-4 ish in the PM -temps ranging up'ards of about 90-ish- there was, admittedly, & quite literally, one "hot minute" when I kinda wisht I'd'a took another route. But soon enough I got out to Beaver Springs on 522 and turned true (or more truer) south onto PA 235, one of my favorite roads which meanders thru fields, along streams, and over mountains and thru the woods as it winds down to its terminus at PA 17, a few miles off US 11/15 near Liverpool. A fast shot downriver on the "Big Road" and boom. Done.

And I mean seriously. Done. As in done baking. Could'a stuck a fork in me at this point.
But I'd had a great ride of about 150-160 some-odd miles, and enjoyed
Pure Magic(tm)
as I Did It My Way.
(apologies to Frank)

Cheers.
Tom

Last edited by ricochetrider; 06/23/15 12:46 pm.

#605879 - 06/23/15 4:31 pm Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
wadeschields Online content
BritBike Forum member
wadeschields  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

NYC and York PA
You werent too far from Jacobs house Tom. Some good roads up that way. A little further up the road, Lewisburg there are some great places to eat as well.

http://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

[Linked Image]
#605966 - 06/24/15 8:19 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
Tasman Online content
BritBike Forum member
Tasman  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

Tasmania - Gateway to Antarcti...
Thanks Ricochet, I needed that. Being stuck down here in the depths of winter with the Triumph undergoing a major rebuild means I have to ride vicariously through other members posts and you done good!

"Live the life you love, find a god you trust and don't take it all too seriously"

Pre-units rule!

Mid fifties Triumph T100
#606057 - 06/25/15 1:39 am Re: Ricochet Ridin' 2015 [Re: ricochetrider]  
D.Bachtel Online content
BritBike Forum member
D.Bachtel  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

SLO County, CA
That truck sure is purty and I love the BBQ prose.

Good stuff Tom, very enjoyable! Captured the moments for us. clap

Don in Nipomo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Alan_nc, Graham Ham 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.320s Queries: 18 (0.043s) Memory: 1.0360 MB (Peak: 1.4282 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-11-20 05:35:58 UTC