BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
JWood Auction JRC Engineering dealers JWood Auction
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
Ob1quixote
Ob1quixote
Charleston SC
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
207 registered members (1xfatboy), 1,884 guests, and 585 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BosBSA, Ron 1973 TR7RV, barnett468, dohck4, Pascal Di Marco
10028 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 146
Stuart 63
Popular Topics(Views)
475,307 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics65,693
Posts634,977
Members10,027
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar #560791
08/29/14 7:45 pm
08/29/14 7:45 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Well.....it seemed like a good idea.

Tried it for the first time tonight and I "think" it'll work. I still need to complete the axle upgrade AND find a stiffer shock for the sidecar. I had a heck of a time finding a shock that fit the Velorex the first time around....not sure how I'll do trying to find one a lot stiffer. Going to pull it off tonight and see what I can come up with in the shop.

I have stiffer shocks for the bike so I think I'm okay there.

I'm not reinventing the wheel here (pun intended) this has been done before....nothing new.

My better half walked out while I was taking these photo's and asked " Why do you need 2 bikes?".......women laughing

Oh well....I might not be able to pull this off...but I'm going to try.

Later......Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/29/14 7:50 pm.
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!
Membership Type! Free
Premium
Premium Life
Vendor
Site
Sponsor
Recognition No Premium Member Premium Life member (5 years) Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
Post commercial threads No No No Yes Yes
Custom title No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Upload avatar & photos No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Link avatar & photos Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Message Storage: 10 100 100 100 100
Length of signatures 255 600 600 600 600
Removes this very advert island between post 1&2 No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Price Free $12.90/year $105.00 No End
$55.00/5 years
$210.00/year
($17.50/month)
Email
Click on button >>
  Premium Member Premium Life member Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #560798
08/29/14 9:10 pm
08/29/14 9:10 pm
Ohio
R
Rickman Offline
BritBike Forum member
Rickman  Offline
BritBike Forum member
R
Ohio
Gordon,
How about just buying a much stiffer spring?

Isn't there someone making various springs for forks and shocks?

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Rickman] #560806
08/29/14 10:23 pm
08/29/14 10:23 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Rickman
Gordon,
How about just buying a much stiffer spring?

Isn't there someone making various springs for forks and shocks?

Brett, that is a good idea but I can't seem to be able to get this cute Italian shock apart and it works so well with the Velorex's body I don't want to mess it up.

My mentor ( I didn't go into this blind) told me to call Progressive or Hagon (he likes Progressive better) and have them make me a shock. I've looked on Hagon's web site ( I like their site better) and they offer a shock in my length and I can get it with an extra hard damping spring.

SO.....I'm going to call them both Monday and give them the:

Extended length
Compressed length
Weight of the bikes
Weight of the sidecar
Weight of the rider blush
Bolt size at the eyes

And see what they suggest.

I'm cutting it close and won't be able to ride around much before heading to the OSMR....but I'm okay with that.

Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/29/14 10:23 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #560815
08/30/14 12:23 am
08/30/14 12:23 am
SLO County, CA
D.Bachtel Online content
BritBike Forum member
D.Bachtel  Online Content
BritBike Forum member
SLO County, CA
My biggest concern is the height of the channel the "spare" bike rides in.
I see you have the unistrut attached to the top of the body mount points.
Although it's just a few inches I'd feel better if the channel was mounted directly to the main frame members.
Left handers could become exciting with the higher COG. If your rear wheel leaves the ground, you could be in trouble.

Your B50 looks soooo good, even without the tank!

Don in Nipomo

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: D.Bachtel] #560820
08/30/14 1:06 am
08/30/14 1:06 am
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
I thought about keeping it lower...but couldn't come up with a good (read quick) way to attach the channel to the frame. It's 2 1/2 " higher the way I have it. I rode it around a bit. Didn't want to bend an axle.... frown and it felt fine.

Floyd already drilled three small holes in the frame and I forgot about them until I got the chair off this time and was mad at myself for not fixing them when I had a chance...I will get them before the body goes back on.

The weight is still rearward....and I have reduced wheel lead (set it up that way to begin with) I also will be using a different wheel/tire with the axle upgrade. Not sure you noticed but I have 2 sets of lower strut attachments (on the subframe)to allow for the smaller wheel. That will cut the 2 1/2 " down 1 1/4" lower than it is now. There will also be a soft (as in 4 wheeler) 32" X 10" trunk sitting on the unistrut.... with fluids, spares, and tools.....more weight low down.

The way I looked at it....if I was sitting in the chair...on a 2" cushion.....my body mass would line up where the B50 engine is.

I could be all wrong....but I'm not going to change it for a couple of inches.

I'll stock up on bandaids..... laughing

Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/30/14 1:12 am.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #560885
08/30/14 10:57 am
08/30/14 10:57 am
New Hampshier USA
MikeG Online content
BritBike Forum member
MikeG  Online Content
BritBike Forum member
New Hampshier USA
Originally Posted By: Gordon Gray

My better half walked out while I was taking these photo's and asked " Why do you need 2 bikes?".......women laughing

My answer to that question is "because I can't afford three right now" grin
Looks good Gordon, can't wait to see it up close. I had the same idea a while back for going to the TSMR. Thought I might find an older Goldwing or something and do this. I like yours better!

1960 BSA A10
2007 Suzuki Bandit
1957 A10
(Used to be a Triumph here)
71 Norton Commando
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: MikeG] #560900
08/30/14 11:31 am
08/30/14 11:31 am
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
You know Mike....I'm just doing this for the heck of it. I figure one or two times a year would be all I'd use it for.

I know the extra weight is going to make it a slug....I rode it for the first time yesterday but the poor little sidecar shock was overloaded and I still have the wire wheel axle in place...so I didn't ride it much at all. I cobbled together a better shock from some bits I had in the shop (don't ya just love having spares?) and will ride it a little more this weekend...in between working all weekend and Monday too.

I've been thinking about Don's concerns and went out with the "spare" bike off the rail and stood on the front of the rail and bounched up and down....because of the suspension I couldn't get the rear wheel to leave the ground. Going to load the "spare" back up this afternoon and try it with the "spare" in place.

I'm working with a fellow on this who has been in the sidecar business for almost 40 years and has had a lot of different outfits.....so having his opinion is a comfort.

Every time I start to realize just how crazy this is....I slip over to you tube and watch a few videos of the crazy stuff people carry on motorcycles....and I always come away from that feeling better.

I've said it a hundred times and looking at me today it's hard to imagine but I used to spend days at a time on a pedal bike..... a couple of hundred miles a weekend was nothing and 50 miles was like a trip to the store. So when I can do 50 mph down a paved road....I feel like I'm flying. Having to slow down with this outfit to 35-40 mph going up a steep grade
will still be 500% - 800% faster than I used to climb the same type of hill on a pedal bike. If I can just do this ONCE....for this years OSMR....I'll be as happy as a little girl.

See ya soon......one way or another....one bike or two laughing

Your "loose screw" friend in NC, Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/30/14 11:37 am.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561018
08/31/14 9:57 am
08/31/14 9:57 am
Cape Carteret, NC
M
Mr Mike Offline
BritBike Forum member
Mr Mike  Offline
BritBike Forum member
M
Cape Carteret, NC
Ok I'll bite on this one. Is the purpose of this outfit (1) to transport a bike?, (2)to have spare parts on a trip so you know exactly where they are?, (3)to have a return ride when you have to take the rig to a shop for service? (4)to do it because you can? or (5) All of the above?

Mr Mike

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Mr Mike] #561047
08/31/14 12:41 pm
08/31/14 12:41 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Mr Mike
Ok I'll bite on this one. Is the purpose of this outfit (1) to transport a bike?, (2)to have spare parts on a trip so you know exactly where they are?, (3)to have a return ride when you have to take the rig to a shop for service? (4)to do it because you can? or (5) All of the above?

Mr Mike

1. Transport a bike? YES

2. To have spare parts on a trip so you know exactly where they are? NO

3. To have a ride when you have to take the rig to a shop for service? UH....you're kidding right?.."a shop for service"...NO

4. To do it because you can? SORTA

5. All the above? NO

This will be my fourth OSMR. My 1967 BSA B44VR has been to all three with me. Two trips up in the back of a truck, last year I rode the bike there and back.

I REALLY want to ride my B50 at this year's OSMR but don't trust it enough to do all 1500 miles on it.

I don't have a personal truck right now. I gave my son the Ranger and I have a new work truck that I drive but can't take it to PA. So I came up with a way to get the bike up there....or at least I think I can.

One of the reasons I LOVE Mike G's OSMR is the pace. I've never heard anybody complain and I have been able to keep up on my B44 without a problem. 5-10 miles an hour over the posted speed limit is still fun for me.....the pace I can't keep up with on a 46 year old B44 is the 70-80 mph stuff. The bike just isn't happy and neither am I. I don't want to go to the trouble of taking the sidecar and subframe off for the ride up and if I leave it on.....I won't be able to keep up at Mike's pace with the outfit...I'm just not there yet.

So I have options.

1. Haul the B50 up there on the B44 outfit.

2. Remove the sidecar and subframe and ride the B44 up there. (again)

3. Keep the sidecar on, ride the outfit up there and try my best to keep up. (I am getting better)

4. Ride the B50 up there and back and hold my breath the whole way.

One way or the other.....I'm going to get there.

I had always wanted to haul my Trials BSA to events but never got around to it....so that seed was planted a long time ago.

For me, doing something different...is fun.

I have a lot of work to do between now and then but I'm moving forward and so far no major hicups.

Cheers....."loose screw" Gordon in NC

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/31/14 12:50 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561058
08/31/14 1:54 pm
08/31/14 1:54 pm
NW PA
B
BOB in NW PA Online content
BritBike Forum member
BOB in NW PA  Online Content
BritBike Forum member
B
NW PA
Gordon - I think a fender is mandatory in PA. Best advice I ever got re riding, and doubly important on the outfit. "Always ride your own ride!" You've already said this, but it's easy to forget when you're trying to keep up with those Commandos, Bonnevilles and Lightnings. I learned 1st hand, and always ride my own ride, even if it means being alone, which we all pretty much are on these old vintage bikes out on the road. Still everybody likes to see them, and everyone seems to like sidecar outfits, at least that's been my experience.

Bob Kent
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: BOB in NW PA] #561062
08/31/14 2:07 pm
08/31/14 2:07 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Originally Posted By: BOB in NW PA
Gordon - I think a fender is mandatory in PA. Best advice I ever got re riding, and doubly important on the outfit. "Always ride your own ride!" <snip>

Mr Bob, I have an axle upgrade to install on the Velorex frame and it comes with a modular wheel. I have a plastic fender that fits that wheel...just gota get it done.

Today I mounted the B50's tank and so far (fingers crossed) no leaks. Swapped out the B44s rear shocks with a new pair of stiffer units. Got the new Spitfire windscreen on the B50 too (in between breaks at work)

I hate to sound anti social....but I rather ride alone....most of the time. smile

OH....I'm available for adoption smile. I mow grass, wash cars, trucks and RV's. I keep my room clean too. I would look pretty good sitting on the seat of your beautiful unit single...just food for thought. laughing

Take care Mr Bob....your friend in NC, Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08/31/14 2:10 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561213
09/01/14 12:28 pm
09/01/14 12:28 pm
Egypt
B
brettsyoung Offline
BritBike Forum member
brettsyoung  Offline
BritBike Forum member
B
Egypt
Gordon that is a ripper of a setup! My wife laughed at your wife's comment. I'm taking that as permission... A question, can you see over the bike when you're riding? I'm worried I'd feel a bit boxed in. But if that's all good, I'm thinking a modular system with an interchangeable car/rack for project number 742. The long relaxing trundle on the M21 with the faster more-expensive-to-fix bike on the side. Bloody fun genius if you ask me.
cheers Brett

Last edited by brettsyoung; 09/01/14 1:22 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561219
09/01/14 12:59 pm
09/01/14 12:59 pm
NL
G
Ger B Offline
BritBike Forum member
Ger B  Offline
BritBike Forum member
G
NL
I can hear one of my teachers at marine engineers school...
"Use your grinder. Get rid of those sharp corners"...
grin

I like it.

Ger B

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Ger B] #561222
09/01/14 1:14 pm
09/01/14 1:14 pm
Egypt
B
brettsyoung Offline
BritBike Forum member
brettsyoung  Offline
BritBike Forum member
B
Egypt
And Ger, that ignition plate works like a charm!

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: brettsyoung] #561223
09/01/14 1:16 pm
09/01/14 1:16 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Brett,

Yes sir, I can see over and around the bike. As a plus...I can also use the "spare" bike's mirror. My wife is used to my hairbrained ideas after 23 years of being married to me....she says I can go ANYWHERE I want, as long as my life insurance is paid up! laughing

Ger,

I had just picked up the rail and got it bolted down. I wasn't sure if I was going to fab up a front wheel chock/stop so I left all four corners square. I have decided to not go with a stop/chock and WILL round those corners off. Good eye. smile

I have my fingers crossed an eBay auction will take care of my car shock problem. I got some stuff done this weekend but still have lots more to do. Fabed up a tank strap that was missing. (Triumph tank on a BSA frame) I got it painted and will install it this afternoon after work. Then I can finally ride the B50 after months of it sitting there unused.

It's either going to be fun or a nightmare.....I can live with a 50/50 chance of having fun.

Take care, updates to follow...."loose screw" Gordon in NC

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561257
09/01/14 4:01 pm
09/01/14 4:01 pm
NL
G
Ger B Offline
BritBike Forum member
Ger B  Offline
BritBike Forum member
G
NL
Quote:
ignition plate

Thanks Brett.

Quote:
Good eye. smile

I teached industrial safety... smile

Ger B

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Ger B] #561286
09/01/14 8:05 pm
09/01/14 8:05 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Ger wrote: "I teached industrial safety..."

Ger, I'm a commercial construction superintendent...I should know better. smile

I took it for a spin again tonight. LAST time before the axle, wheel and shock upgrade. My mentor wants me to move the rail further away from the bike....and I agree after my ride tonight (I was paying a lot more attention and rode it a lot further tonight)He wants it moved for balance and I want it moved because I had the tank on tonight and didn't like how close the handle bars were to it. frown I'm going to move it 3" and hold it there. I scored a pair of "almost" new Hagon Slim Line Road shocks the perfect size 11" and they already have the extra heavy duty springs...talk about luck, $75 shipped. No more riding the outfit until all that is done. OH.....and I changed my mind again, I have to fab front and rear wheel stops/chocks. I got to thinking how exciting it would be to be in a tight downhill left hander and have the "spare" bike roll off the rail. shocked

I went ahead and pulled the tank off the B44 so I can get to a stripped rocker box stud. Ordered a new rear tire. I went with a cheapo this time around....one that matches the front and when that one wears out I'm going to look at going to a wider rim on the rear and size up the front while I'm at it.

The B44 pushes it along pretty well.....I think I can make this work.

Forgot how much fun the B50 is.....looking forward to putting some miles on it before it's trip to the OSMR.

Take care "loose screw" Gordon in NC

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 09/01/14 9:12 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #561442
09/02/14 10:04 pm
09/02/14 10:04 pm
Cape Carteret, NC
M
Mr Mike Offline
BritBike Forum member
Mr Mike  Offline
BritBike Forum member
M
Cape Carteret, NC
Originally Posted By: Gordon Gray
[quote=Mr Mike]Ok
For me, doing something different...is fun.

Cheers....."loose screw" Gordon in NC

Gordon,
I like to try new things too. I horse traded a jet ski I rebuilt and got running for a small sailboat last week and have spent the past three or four days sorting out the rigging and fixing things. Gonna sail it tomorrow. I have absolutely zero experience sailing but after tomorrow I am gonna know something about it. I have always been a power boat guy so this will be some fun.

I'd be a good companion for you with your outfit. I have no interest in going fast anymore.

Mr Mike

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Mr Mike] #561487
09/03/14 9:27 am
09/03/14 9:27 am
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Mr Mike....have fun sailing. I've done a little and if the boat's not too big you'll be able to feel your way through it.

A little kicker helps get you in and out of the marina without bumping into something.

I would be honored to ride along with you.....any time, any where.

Have fun...be safe.....sunscreen, life jacket...and a BIG smile

Your friend in another part of NC, Gordon

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #562610
09/10/14 7:52 pm
09/10/14 7:52 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Well damnit, I'm going to have to put this one on the back burner for awhile. This is as far as I got.

The wheel chock is just mocked up in the photo...there's another one just like it for the rear once the bike's on the rack. I moved the rail out toward the chairs wheel and now it is attached to the body mount.

I kept dragging my feet on switching out the chair's swingarm with the larger axle. Really like the Velorex's wire wheel much better than this trailer wheel....but I need the modular wheel to help carry the weight.

This one's for Ger.....sharp corners taken care of sir. smile

I'm goin to do this one day....maybe in the spring I'll get to hook up with the Georgia boys again at TWOS and I can take the B50 over there so I can play too.

I'll get back to it....just not going to happen any time soon.

Gordon

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 09/16/14 7:44 am.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #563346
09/15/14 12:32 pm
09/15/14 12:32 pm
SLO County, CA
D.Bachtel Online content
BritBike Forum member
D.Bachtel  Online Content
BritBike Forum member
SLO County, CA
So, with your recent success concerning the B50 is the plan back on again?

Don in Nipomo

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #563354
09/15/14 1:20 pm
09/15/14 1:20 pm
NL
G
Ger B Offline
BritBike Forum member
Ger B  Offline
BritBike Forum member
G
NL
Quote:
sharp corners taken care of sir

How did you know that was the first thing I was going to look for? laughing

Fine job Gordon. Did you bend the front wheel catch yourself?
I wish you a lot of troublefree miles. bigt

Ger B

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #563379
09/15/14 4:25 pm
09/15/14 4:25 pm
New Jersey USA
Tridentman Online content

BritBike Forum member
Tridentman  Online Content

BritBike Forum member
New Jersey USA
Gordon--just as a matter of interest--it was a very common sight at road race meetings in UK in the 1960s to see in the paddock racing bikes arriving on a channel such as yours on a sidecar chassis attached to a Panther or big side valve BSA. In those days money was very tight and that was a cheap way of transporting a racing bike around.
Along with 3 friends four of us raced a 1938 BSA Empire Star engine in a featherbed frame. Money was tight (in the saying of the day we didn't have two halfpennies to rub together). We shared one racing license and took turns to race the bike. We had an old van --in very poor condition such that it used more oil than gas.
I remember driving home on several Sunday evenings after a days racing and the van running out of gas. We didn't have any money for more gas so had to take the racing bike out of the back of the van and drain the gas from the racing bike in order to get home!
Happy Days!

Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Tridentman] #563447
09/15/14 10:44 pm
09/15/14 10:44 pm
North Carolina
G
Gordon Gray Offline OP
Life Member
Gordon Gray  Offline OP
Life Member
G
North Carolina
Tridentman,

I know I wasn't reinventing the wheel....I've seen photo's of outfits like the one I was putting together. It does look a bit hair brained....but I love the idea and will pull it off one day.

Sounds like you had some fun when you were younger, hope you still are. Maybe one of these day we will get a chance to sit around the fire together, I'd love to hear some of your tales.

Ger.....no sir...with the pipe bender I have here the smallest 360 I could get was 6" and I needed them to be smaller....so I picked those up for cheap off of Amazon.

Don, I've flopped back and forth on it. I rode the B50 today and it was fine (and VERY STRONG) but I still have that uneasy feeling that it's going to stop again....knowing all the time there's a good chance I got it. So....next year? Later this fall to TWOS for a camping trip? I'll take the outfit to PA which to tell the truth should be a hoot...I remember last year thinking how in the world would I miss the potholes on an outfit....you said it would be easy and I see that now. So it'll be an adventure...just not exactly like I planned..but an adventure just the same. I bet I won't run into another 1967 B44VR outfit 600 miles away from home. laughing

Take care....Pokey

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 09/15/14 10:46 pm.
Re: Hauling a motorcycle with a sidecar [Re: Gordon Gray] #563958
09/19/14 10:08 am
09/19/14 10:08 am
ohio, usa
kevin roberts Online content

fefsa
kevin roberts  Online Content

fefsa
ohio, usa
glad you decided to use something better than that tape measure for the rear wheel chock.

live every day.
die only once.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Barb 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership