BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
  JWood Auction  
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
DeejayP999
DeejayP999
London, England
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
202 registered members (57nortonmodel77), 1,704 guests, and 529 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Brian Ellery, Jon Andrews, Berni Ernst, johnguppy, michael morgan
9955 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
btour 185
koan58 98
Stuart 87
NickL 59
Popular Topics(Views)
435,973 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics65,261
Posts631,968
Members9,955
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#530345 - 02/25/14 9:51 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
BSAonAnyDay Offline
BritBike Forum member
BSAonAnyDay  Offline
BritBike Forum member

SCarolina
Hey Rich thanks for the reply. I searched for shockley triumph in greenville and came accross fast frank racing (frank shockley). Definitely into race bikes! Seems he caters primarily to modern sport bikes.
I havnt started a build thread as the tiger is going to be a daily rider and thus isnt a points restoration. Time is also not something i have a great deal of so i spend the majority of "free" time trying to get the bike ready for summer rather than documenting. Perhaps when its all back together ill take sometime to post a few photos and explain how/why i did this/that...

So what have you got next on the project list?!

They don't flatter you; they educate you.
1939 BSA M20
1948 BSA C10
1953 BSA C11
1970 BSA A65T
1973 Triumph TR7RV
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!
Membership Type! Free
Premium
Premium Life
Vendor
Site
Sponsor
Recognition No Premium Member Premium Life member (5 years) Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
Post commercial threads No No No Yes Yes
Custom title No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Upload avatar & photos No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Link avatar & photos Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Private Message Storage: 10 100 100 100 100
Length of signatures 255 600 600 600 600
Removes this very advert island between post 1&2 No Yes Yes Yes Yes
Price Free $12.90/year $105.00 No End
$55.00/5 years
$210.00/year
($17.50/month)
Email
Click on button >>
  Premium Member Premium Life member Vendor Member Site Sponsor Membership
#530358 - 02/25/14 11:22 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Sunny South Carolina, (US)
I can't really remember the guy's first name. But I know last was Shockley. Wish he was still around. Had plenty of parts in stock.

Sounds good. Post up some photos when you get a chance. My dad always liked a Tiger but we had Bonnies.

Next on the project list is getting the nuts and bolts replaced. I'm still looking for the washer that goes behind the rear brake lever. I've got a plain, thick washer serving as a spacer right now. And that may be all it was, I just don't remember and have apparently misplaced the original.

After that, the exhaust will be replaced using an extension I got out of Redditch, England to install new Burgess mufflers.

How far along is the Tiger? Ready to ride or it has a few bits to be wrenched?

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
Author of "Relics and Reminiscing."
#530380 - 02/26/14 2:26 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
BSAonAnyDay Offline
BritBike Forum member
BSAonAnyDay  Offline
BritBike Forum member

SCarolina
Ill check to see what i had behind my brake lever and get back to you. Nuts and bolts eh? Theres a fellow on the yahoo bsa group that swares by having his fasteners cadmium coated.
I too will be replacing my exhaust as the pipes that came with the bike are a tt style that flare out at the end. They look good but arent very functional as they tend to intrude into the path of the sidestand and kickstart.
The tiger has been progressing rapidly (started this project at the end of last month) but there are still many hills to climb.
My uncle got the bike 10+ years ago as a basketcase and put it all back together. He repainted alot of it (even sandblasted the frame.....doh!) And then it sat. He offered it to me provided i could make it run and get paperwork. The latter was quite the chore but i ended up going through the state of vermont as they use a rolling 15 year system and one can register a motorcycle there with bill of sale only (provided its older than 15 years)... even without being a resident of the state! You make a donation to the state, they send a registration, registration is then converted to title via local dmv!
I ran the bike no longer than 15 seconds... i didnt even want to do that as the sludge trap had never been cleaned but it was one of those "a deals a deal" things.
I have the cases split and the crank cleaned and reassembled. I have to remove the slew of rtv and gasket material from the mating surfaces and replace the timing side bearing and the cases will be ready to be reunited.

My uncle had rebuilt the lockheed master cylinder but the "new" seals were garbage and the fluid quickly made a nice home inside the casing for the brake lever; dining relentlessly off of the switchgear electrics. The rest of the wiring was grotesque so ive yanked that as well (i despise electrical gremlins) so im making a new loom. I will also be adding a tri-spark e.i. and podtronics. And stripping/condensing as much of the system as i can. Ive got a brembo brake m.c. & domino clutch control set to replace the previously referred to lockheed. The rims were in good shape but several spokes were m.i.a. and im not a fan of polishing chrome so ill be running a set of sun aluminum rims and stainless spokes from buchanans. The rims will be fitted with modern avon street tires. The oil pump had already been swapped to a morgo which was a nice surprise. Ill be adding a return line filter. The first thing i did was swap out the high rise bars for a set of renthalls i had kicking around the shop. Im short and theyre not really my cup o' tea. I feel kind of bad deviating so far from stock with a bike that was predominantly all there but ive got some nice resto bikes in my collection that have very few miles and an excess of drool stains so i thought id have a go at making something a bit different without doing something outlandish like bolting on a hard tail or raking the front end. It should be a nice rider all said and done and there for an ongoing project. I plan to put many miles on it and as a nod to ted simon/jupiters travels make sure its about the journey and not any particular destination. I do believe i am running the risk of highjacking your thread! My apologies good sir. Do you attend mid-ohio or any other bike rallies? Ive never been to brits in the blue ridge but looks like it could be good?

They don't flatter you; they educate you.
1939 BSA M20
1948 BSA C10
1953 BSA C11
1970 BSA A65T
1973 Triumph TR7RV
#530403 - 02/26/14 9:57 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Originally Posted By: BSA65C10
Ill check to see what i had behind my brake lever and get back to you.

Appreciate that. I really can't remember. It's the one piece I'm just simply missing.

AS for the master cyls, I rebuilt them over and over until I finally gave up. I splurged and bought stainless cyls, one for the '73 and two for the '77. Haven't rebuilt one again since. Mine looked like dog doodies sitting on the handlebar. There was just no sprucing up the cast iron originals. I also went to DOT5 fluid after replacing the lines and rebuilding the calipre.

I hear ya on the deviating from stock. The only upgrades on this one are the brake cylinder and an electronic rectifier. But I have a '73 Tiger/Bonnie frame and engine cases that I hope to one day convert into a cafe look: low bars, rear sets, bum catcher seat.

Oh, the stainless spokes are the way to go. They're thicker and shine. My originals were prone to breaking. After I noticed a few MIAs, I swapped over to the same ones you mentioned. Very good stuff.

Off to work. Have to pay for all of this stuff. Enjoying the chat. No worries about hijacking, etc.

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#530448 - 02/26/14 2:32 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
Two Alpha Offline
Life member
Two Alpha  Offline

Life member

North Coast, BC, Canada
E8084 70-8084 WASHER N/A 3/8"x3/4"x0.064" PLAIN

From here.

E8084 is the part number shown in the USA edition factory parts catalogue.

Just took a peek at my 1973 TR7RV, didn't measure it but 0.064" looks about right.

BSA
Matchless
Triumph
#530520 - 02/26/14 7:07 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Appreciate that, Two Alpha! With dimensions given, I can either find one at a nuts and bolts retailer or take a larger one and trim it down to the 3/4" given.

Thank you!

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#531414 - 03/04/14 8:06 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Drum roll! I was able to change the title over from my late father to myself today. Paid the insurance and taxes. Tag is on the bike.

A new exhaust system is on the way. I'll have some pics by the weekend.

Cheers

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#531436 - 03/04/14 10:12 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
Jon W. Whitley Online content
Jon W. Whitley  Online Content

Vermont
Good for you Richard ! Warmer days are coming and it will be time to ride !!

Jon W.

1957 6T Thunderbird 650
1971 TR6R Tiger 650
1955 Tiger 100 - Project
1970 BSA A65F 650 - Project

#531455 - 03/05/14 1:50 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: Jon W. Whitley]  
TR6Ray Online content
BritBike Forum member
TR6Ray  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

Illinois, USA
Originally Posted By: T140V-Rich
Drum roll! I was able to change the title over from my late father to myself today. Paid the insurance and taxes. Tag is on the bike.
I seem to recall at least a couple rides already. And only just now, you are catching up with title, tag, and insurance? I've gotta say that I'm glad there will be no more of that shocking disregard for the laws of the great state of South Carolina! laughing

Enjoy yourself. Keep your Dad's memory with you as you ride. He'd be proud to see this day.

Ray

'64 TR6R Plus some Twins from other countries (U.S., Germany, Japan)
#531485 - 03/05/14 8:42 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: Jon W. Whitley]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Originally Posted By: Jon W. Whitley
Good for you Richard ! Warmer days are coming and it will be time to ride !!

That they are, Jon! Today through Friday calls for rain with temps in the low 40s(F) or about 8C.

But the weekend is 70 and sunny! Appreciate it! I hope to get some pics down the road as well and even join in Wade's photo contest entry of the month of riding photos.

Originally Posted By: TR6Ray
I seem to recall at least a couple rides already. And only just now, you are catching up with title, tag, and insurance? I've gotta say that I'm glad there will be no more of that shocking disregard for the laws of the great state of South Carolina! laughing

Enjoy yourself. Keep your Dad's memory with you as you ride. He'd be proud to see this day.

Ray

You are a man of detail, Ray. laughing I was riding in my neighborhood. I consider the western portion of the county my neighborhood. grin

I hope weather hasn't held up the exhaust headers and mufflers. I've got a neat way of mounting 68-70 Burgess mufflers on a T140 that I think will look decent. If it all arrives, barring bad weather, I should have the syetem mounted and ready to go.

I'd bought a pair of original 1970 T120 mufflers from a friend years ago. My dad liked them, said let's put them on his bike. "Uhm....sure." He's my dad. I couldn't say anything else. So he and my brother (74 Norton) mounted them with stock headers and some fence post pipe. Yeah. I know. Not my first choice of exhaust pipe either. But it worked and he rode. Sounded doggone good, too, I might add. He was more into the mechanics than esthetics. smile

But I've found a chromed extension out of Merry Ol' England that was made to move the muffler back and yet clear the kick swing. I wanted to restore the bike yet maintain some of the alterations my dad did. So, it was sort of a restoration of the work he did as well.

Pics this weekend. Can't thank you lot enough for the encourangement. Always meant a lot through what was sometimes a difficult and lengthy process.

Cheers

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#531790 - 03/07/14 8:46 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Well, the weather held up the mufflers and header pipes. Mufflers arrive today. I can install them along with the extensions. The pipes won't be here until Monday. But that gives me time to spray the inside with high heat paint. It's a little trick a longtime Brit bike shop owner told me years ago. Keeps the bluing at bay for much longer.

Sunny and 68 tomorrow. A much needed change from rainy and 35. I hope I can get time in for at least a ride around the block. But Sunday.... bigt
Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532009 - 03/09/14 8:50 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
Pete Suchawreck Offline
BritBike Forum member
Pete Suchawreck  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Western NY
Nice work as always Rich!
I'm jealous of your weather! We'll be in the 40's Monday and Tuesday then snow and 15 on Wednesday. No bike riding for a bit. Still working on my front end anyways...

#532018 - 03/09/14 10:06 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Hey Pete, long time! Been doing OK? We've had showers and 40F this week, so I feel your pain. Not to rub it in but I'm waiting on the temps here to get out of the low 40s to take her out for a short ride.

Work on the bike didn't stop with the last post but I've just been covered with work and yard mess. The ice storm from two weeks ago left our yard looking like the woods around Foy after a shelling. Then the chainsaw bar gets twisted, the fuel line broke.

In amongst all that, I have managed some time to fettle a bit. So to back step and bring you guys up to where we actually are, here's a few pics to show the work.

In January I ordered a large pile of fasteners from TriCor to brighten up the overall appearance. Some like plating, and I wanted to plate. But I want the bike to "age" the same and have the same patina overall. I felt plating would prevent the bolts from aging and give it a mixed look in a few years. This is the first bag of nuts and bolts.

The following are the kinds of bolts the order replaced. I do like TriCorp. I had one item left out and we worked it out to where that item would be shipped with the next order, which I felt was a suitable solution. Great guys (gals).

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532019 - 03/09/14 10:20 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

The pinch bolts have always been a pet peeve of mine. I wanted these to be replaced or cleaned. I eventually went with a new set of bolts and nuts from TC.

If you'll notice in that previous photo, the headers and crossover pipe have not ben replaced. Bad weather held them up in Missouri this week. They're sitting about 35 miles away at the UPS hub in Columbia, SC, accoridng to the tracking number.

More nuts and bolts replacement along with new rubber for the pillion pegs. Has anyone ever noticed that on the original rubber, it's stamped inside a small (tiny!) oval on the rubber's lip "Made in England"? I was about to feed the rubbish bin with it until I saw that. It's hanging on the wall in the shop now. I'll see about getting a photo later, if I can remember to do so.

And here's the new Burgess mufflers sitting on the kitchen counter. I'll go ahead and mention that but add to it my wife had already gone to bed when I brought these in to mount the brackets, which didn't fit. Neither did the originial bolts. These needed work that I hadn't planned.

I confess to the use of the kitchen counter because Ray will notice. He's a steely-eyed detail man if there ever was one. laughing Just look at his restoration on this board. Ray, I just ask that you not mention this to the wife. Deal, mate? grin

Weather's getting a bit warmer. I plan on some short rides today to warm the engine and let her cool. Five, 10, 15 mile increments. I want to do these types of rides to find loose bolts and tighten them before something goes awol. smile

I'll get a photo later of the extensions I ordered from Classic Bike in England. They allow a T140 to wear Burgess mufflers with stock headers and still allow the kick start radius to go unimpeded.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited by T140V-Rich; 03/09/14 10:24 am.

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532061 - 03/09/14 2:06 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
TR6Ray Online content
BritBike Forum member
TR6Ray  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

Illinois, USA
Hey Rich, nary a word about the kithchen counter, and I wish you luck with your silencer brackets. I had a similar situation with mine. I had to make new brackets and it was a PITA. They are holding up well though. Of course, my bike hasn't moved since the end of last October. whistle

'64 TR6R Plus some Twins from other countries (U.S., Germany, Japan)
#532074 - 03/09/14 4:00 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
kevin roberts Online content
BritBike Forum member
kevin roberts  Online Content

BritBike Forum member

ohio, usa

You'd be surprised at what you can find in there. At least I was. I thought for certain I'd find a two pence piece or a Buffalo nickel.

you can always be surprised at the personal involvement.

i own a 72 bonneville. the first time i split the cases i discovered that someone at the old triumph foundry had scratched his initials into the sand used for castings, inside, before pouring the aluminum.

whoever he was, he became a permanent part of my motorcycle that you will never meet unless you have the motor apart.

Last edited by kevin; 03/09/14 4:01 pm.

Into the distance a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast how
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?
#532089 - 03/09/14 4:51 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: kevin roberts]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Originally Posted By: TR6Ray
Hey Rich, nary a word about the kithchen counter, and I wish you luck with your silencer brackets. I had a similar situation with mine. I had to make new brackets and it was a PITA. They are holding up well though. Of course, my bike hasn't moved since the end of last October. whistle

Got that right. Making brackets is not a fun task. Appreciate the mums on the counter, Ray! bigt

Originally Posted By: kevin

You'd be surprised at what you can find in there. At least I was. I thought for certain I'd find a two pence piece or a Buffalo nickel.

you can always be surprised at the personal involvement.

i own a 72 bonneville. the first time i split the cases i discovered that someone at the old triumph foundry had scratched his initials into the sand used for castings, inside, before pouring the aluminum.

whoever he was, he became a permanent part of my motorcycle that you will never meet unless you have the motor apart.

Now that's pretty cool. I enjoy stuff like that. I wondered about the fork seals. Two in one leg and none in the other. But then the PO did some really strange things to the bike. Could have been him. Thanks for sharing, Kevin!

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532273 - 03/10/14 8:10 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Well. Hmph. Wrong header pipes arrived. A bit disappointing but that's part of it, I suppose. I'll send these back and get the crossover/balancer type. I did get in clamps for the handlebar control wires. Those work. And a stainless pressure release valve which looks almost too good.

Darkness fell before I could get some pics. I'll get some up, though.

Disappointed about the pipes. Wife was too. But, three and a half years in, I'm not quitting at the finish line.

Cheers

Rich

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532296 - 03/10/14 10:47 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
Pete Suchawreck Offline
BritBike Forum member
Pete Suchawreck  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Western NY
Well at least no one's breathing down your neck besides yourself! Rich, I'm very impressed with the attention to detail.
Kevin, welcome!

I hope to use the 15F and significant snow on Wednesday to get the forks assembled with the NEW EMULATORS- more to follow

#532340 - 03/11/14 8:41 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Very true, Pete. And these last four months have been a breakneck pace trying to replace the mainshaft and get her roadworthy. If I've put this much time into it, I can wait another 2-3 weeks for the correct pipes.

Good luck on the forks. The snow won't be around forever. bigt

Rich

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#532360 - 03/11/14 10:34 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
Allan Gill Offline
Allan Gill  Offline

Rotherham - S. Yorkshire
A great restoration Rich, I am enjoying the progress and the photos. It makes me smile that you have changed the fork pinch bolts, its the one thing on mine which I want to change to stainless but forget each time I put an order in!

I really like the decision to make the bike as your father would have had it, those family ties are valuable and your keeping him alive by doing things like that. Burgess pipes sound the biz! and those short style pipes look really good on an OIF,

My dads old thunderbolt had those silencers on when he bought it, and we never did get it jetted right, it required large main jets and low slide cut aways (about 2's) but it went really well when on the Main's.

Keep up the good work mate!

beerchug
#532502 - 03/12/14 9:35 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Alan, very kind of you. The whole driving force behind this restoration has been my dad's memory. I didn't want to change much from the appearance of how he had it. I've told my wife, but if you'll allow me to share, I plan on having (as very strange as it sounds) a moment where I'm imagining myself presenting it to him. Odd, I know.

There's been times I've caught myself in mid-thought, thinking I'd just go ask my dad what to do on this or that when I get stuck. And what got me going again was his unconquerable spirit. "Try again, try again, try again..."

He brought me up on bikes, all kinds. But he and I loved the Brit bikes. I'm trying to bring his back to mmm, maybe a two-year-old looking bike, at least, without changing the overall appearance of how he rode it. Newer looking, perhaps. But still the same.

Cheers, mate. Very kind of you.

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#534233 - 03/22/14 1:03 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Just got back from a 10 mile ride. This after re-setting the timing, points. Seems to have plenty of power but the vibes are a bit more than I expected. I need to balance the carbs, I suspect.

Cheers

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#546439 - 06/02/14 10:20 am Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

Two months removed from my last update. In the interim, the left cyl began to fire intermittently. But with plenty of help on the Triumph forum I think we're back in business.

The bike now has the correct exhaust, extensions, and Burgess mufflers. I'll get some photos up this week.

Cheers

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
#549459 - 06/20/14 4:30 pm Re: 1973 750 Bonneville [Re: T140V-Rich]  
T140V-Rich Offline
BritBike Forum member
T140V-Rich  Offline

BritBike Forum member

I've run across multiple photos I'd taken during the restoration. I thought I'd share them with you. They seem like a long time ago that they were taken, although some were only last year.

This is one taken immediately after the engine was installed in the frame in November.

It goes out tomorrow for it's first long haul of more than three miles. smile Cross your fingers.

Cheers

Richard

1977 T-140V
1973 T-140V
2011 Bonneville SE
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Richrd 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.217s Queries: 16 (0.044s) Memory: 1.0224 MB (Peak: 1.4026 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-11-19 21:49:09 UTC