BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor
Shout Box

Featured Member
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Who's Online
60 registered (NickL, John Goodwin, Pete R, Ger, kommando, gavin eisler, L.A.B., desco, kevin large, Fletch, lollo85, Rickman, KevRasen, quinten, P Hare, jhays79, paulberry, Elijah, doolittledon, johnm, Rich B, Triless, Lekkie, jimbob, Ob1quixote, Ed Vanaman, Deaninkl, RobJP, Mackda, peter paul, Bougor, JBMorris, DPO, dave thomas, oldcrow, bodine031, markoz, Seamus, Stuart, jaycee, Old Cafe Racer, Goatman, PatrickMcG, craig, eezeetoo, RobQ30, Flash, Kerry W, Graham Ham, Morgan, stubbicatt, Alan_nc, DavidP, Fullauto, ATEN, miffa, rocketgoldie, '59 Bonnie, steve m1, Boomer), 407 Guests and 182 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Daryl D, pbogle907, p400, Steve J., Vic
8082 Registered Users
Forum Stats
8082 Members
33 Forums
53554 Topics
497246 Posts

Max Online: 1804 @ 03/01/11 6:54 pm
Top Posters
RF Whatley 10029
John Healy 8685
Lannis 8370
Alex 7574
ricochetrider 7389
JubeePrince 6131
Stuart 6088
kommando 5820
Jon W. Whitley 5024
Kent Shaun 4745
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#355929 - 02/01/11 1:27 am Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon!
441/R3cafeSteve Offline
BritBike Forum member

Loc: BC Canada
Just a heads up to those that like bacon, the crazies at the University of Guelph in Ontario have spliced mice with foodstuff pigs. That is not right LOL! universities so very smart when it comes to the $ farming bottom line. Less methane is the reason they say...I think they are feeding us mice because the ratta burgers are right around the genetic gods next corner. Tomatoes in fish, mice in pigs maybe a human gene or two can help boost beef production?
Sick profession altering life like that, imho.
Steve

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!
Upgrade your BritBike Forum membership for one year or for Life*
#355935 - 02/01/11 2:29 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
hh Offline
BritBike Forum member

Loc: British Columbia
Soon they won't be laughing at vegetarians anymore.

#355938 - 02/01/11 3:24 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
441/R3cafeSteve Offline
BritBike Forum member

Ya! not that I would ever hit an animal but if you think about it smacking your dog will get you a charge in most cases but Mengle doctor vets can breed and create mutants that also may be in pain continuously. Some humans PHD's and trained pro's in many cases have cheap affordable morals, must be nice coasting through life with callous disregard for life. They spliced ecoli bacteria with something too recently but I can't remember what, like asparatame being excreted bacteria waste mmmmmmmmmm.
S

#355950 - 02/01/11 5:41 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
hh Offline
BritBike Forum member

Loc: British Columbia
That's how aspartame has always been made, since commercialization anyway. Nasty stuff which should never have been approved for human consumption. See "Sweet Misery."

#355953 - 02/01/11 7:44 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
Ger Online   content
BritBike Forum member

Loc: Netherlands, Rotterdam area.
Quote:
I think they are feeding us mice

Nothing new.

When Burger King an McD. opened up the Japanese market in the 1970's, reefer ships started to transport "frozen donkey meat" from Argentina to Yokohama...

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Grotefoto-T4S7BCBJ.jpg
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Grotefoto-VCMLUYTG.jpg

#355956 - 02/01/11 8:24 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
Tiger Offline
BritBike Forum member

Loc: Melbourne Australia
I admired Charlton Heston as a man and a damn fine Actor.

Is "Soylent Green" too far in the future and how soon we forget the issue of "mad cow" disease and how it was generated by farmed animals being fed byproduct waste from Abattoirs ?

Creutzfeldt Jakob or whatever it was called ?

As I recall it frightened the shit out of me because it was neither bacterial nor virus based but rather the replication of "prions" or somesuch.

Wild animals shot are good tucker, Vegetarians are IME pasty faced weaklings.

#355961 - 02/01/11 10:28 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
441/R3cafeSteve Offline
BritBike Forum member

LOL! you guys!
Sorry for my rant but today I found out that a stupid butt businessman and "Adventure group" had an employee kill 100! sled dogs and bury them in a mass grave just outside Whistler BC after the Olympics. Police are investigating. I hope all the tourists that came to the 6 billion dollar scam enjoyed their Canadian "dog sled" ride for $50. or whatever. Sad as _____ like folks that take their dog shopping and lock them up on city streets fashion motives, I don't "park" my cat or dogs when I had em.
That is a bit to close to home,
Steve
& tiger just finished 2lbs of venison teriaki jerky I made in 2 days "snacking" guess I have a little wild in me. Needed it for zip cutting task, LOL!

Edited by 441cafeSteve (02/01/11 10:38 am)

#356281 - 02/03/11 1:40 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: 441/R3cafeSteve]
Mike Muir Offline
BritBike Forum member

Loc: somewhere in the UK
Story I heard is company was broke after the Olympics (only one of several dog sled operators) and only way it could find (not looking very hard!!) to reduce their overheads was to kill them.
I am not a happy camper, and I do not even have a dog.

#356314 - 02/03/11 5:46 am Re: Porky pig and Mickey mouse genetic bacon! [Re: Mike Muir]
441/R3cafeSteve Offline
BritBike Forum member

That company is the largest tour operator and still in business. Stupid guy that did it is claiming post traumatic syndrome and getting money from workmans compensation to boot. So if someone feels so threatened by their boss they have to shoot badly and knife 100 of the 300 dogs they had. Vets refused to euthanize them because they were all pretty much healthy. Strange I thought several families may have wanted an Olympic sled dog if it meant marketing them for homes rather than pulling some horror show scene like a pit of dead and dying dogs whimpering. I am embarrassed as a Canadian to think people like this write the dogs off for lack of business skill. I hope the granola left overs in Whistler take back their town from the yuppies in Porsche's with rental wives. I hope also some dog cops & cops with huskies stick their nose in this investigation, anyone that will kill 100 dogs should never be allowed to own weapons again.
A guy just today got Canada's longest animal abuse sentence in Canadian history in Victoria BC, 6 months jail. He beat his pit puppy to death in a motel while folks listened because he was in a drunken steroid rage trip. Having been to where dog teams are required for survival and lived with inuit & native folks the people that did this have mother nature to deal with and deserve the bad luck in life they will have x10. Sad, The story,
S
-Licensed prospector,
-Canoe tripper,
-Kandalore graduate -Kirk Whipper museum of Canoe history.

Moderator:  Alan_nc, Graham Ham 

Untitled Document

Home, Sponsors
Newsletter, Regalia
Calendar, Bike Project
BritBike Museum
Spiders Cartoons

"OLD" BritBike Forum

DVD- Manuals & Parts books
BritBike Stickers & Decals

Upgrade your membership-
one year or for life*