BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
JWood Auctions JRC Engineering dealers JWood Auctions
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
CaptainPugwash
CaptainPugwash
Conisbrough,Yorkshire, UK
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
17 registered members (dean toensing), 152 guests, and 381 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Konaflyer, Begbie, Andrew Fallo, Zack Banks, 1966g10
10418 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
btour 89
Rohan 81
Triless 78
reverb 75
Popular Topics(Views)
710,176 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums34
Topics68,305
Posts665,020
Members10,418
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Not a problem... #110028
02/15/07 4:01 pm
02/15/07 4:01 pm
Boston, Massachusetts
J
John Healy Offline OP

BritBike Forum member
John Healy  Offline OP

BritBike Forum member
J

Boston, Massachusetts
Being my own IT person trying to keep up a multi-user Linux based business system, I frequent several Linux help Forums not unlike like our BritBike. (What can I say I am cheap and I do it myself - besides I like puzzles.)

Now you would think that these sites would consist of a friendly group of computer nerds, but the discussions can get very contentious. So much that you are reminded often about your responsibility when you participate in one of these Forums.

This led me to search out, with the help of Mike Carter, the guide lines for our Forum. While there is no problem at this time on the Triumph site, you probably didn't see the Forum Guide lines when you signed up to Brit Bike. So for your review, I would like to post them.

BritBike is growing rapidly, and I think I can speak for those concerned that we want it to continue to be a friendly place to exchange ideas about British motorcycles.

BRIT BIKE USER AGREEMENT:
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted.

Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB.

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale:
British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Check out British motorcycles for sale:
British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Not a problem... #110029
02/15/07 5:10 pm
02/15/07 5:10 pm
new jersey usa
J
John RGS Offline
BritBike Forum member
John RGS  Offline
BritBike Forum member
J

new jersey usa
I would be interested in the policy for using posts to promote ones commercial/retail business and services. I was under the impression this was a non-commercial forum. I believe most are and should stay that way.

,_o
_ -\_<,
(*)/'(*)

NOPGS #2
Re: Not a problem... #110030
02/15/07 5:40 pm
02/15/07 5:40 pm
Stone Creek OH USA
R
Rich B Offline
BritBike Forum member
Rich B  Offline
BritBike Forum member
R

Stone Creek OH USA
It may well be posted elsewhere.....time will tell.....

Life is too short to drink cheap, bad beer.
Re: Not a problem... #110031
02/15/07 6:03 pm
02/15/07 6:03 pm
Central Virginia
T120C Offline
BritBike Forum member
T120C  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Central Virginia
I agree that things can get out of hand here at times, but I hate to see "legalize" show up here... It already governs the rest of our lives... filters can be used in most obscene language and moderators are selected to clean up images and bogus postings... But I would hate to see this forum turn into such a politically correct arena that no one will state their opinion. I see this as a form of castration. If we can speak our mind, then what are we...

As far as warning someone of a bad vendor, I hope this continues... I have never seen anyone commanding that you do not use the guy in Chicago, just saying that they got ripped by this guy. Just as in a private conversation.. If you hear one fellow saying they got ripped, you might not pay attention.. but if you hear 20 our 30 guys say they got ripped, then you might pay attention.... If you put "canadian" rules on this forum, we all might get ripped and it lays down the ground work for building such a rip-off business. does this make sense??? I want to know about all the bad dealings out there and all of the good dealing so that I can make an educated decision on what I buy or the service that I pay for... I don't want to be a mindless sheep wandering in the field all alone... This is what this forum is all about.. helping each other through the nightmares of British motorcycling..... Well just my two cents... Let me go back and make sure that I did not offend anyone in this post before I "add reply"

Jack

Jack
1967 MGB Roadster..
1959 Bonnie
1967 Bonnie in disguise as a Trophy
Re: Not a problem... #110032
02/15/07 6:23 pm
02/15/07 6:23 pm
Raleigh NC
Damon Fever Offline
Life member
Damon Fever  Offline
Life member

Raleigh NC
Sorry but I am intolerant of poor quality frankincense or any attempt to purvey same by Phoenicians or anybody else. I don't see anything wrong with that; if others wish to be tolerant of it, that is their privilege.

I also don't mind learning about and hearing from suppliers who support our interests through forums like this, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

The foregoing notwithstanding, I applaud John's reminder of the BB user agreement.

Cheers
Rick F

Re: Not a problem... #110033
02/16/07 2:01 am
02/16/07 2:01 am
Michigan, USA
BONZO R.I.P. Offline
In Remembrance
BONZO R.I.P.  Offline
In Remembrance

Michigan, USA
WT%^&$????? Whats going on here ?
I am all for the "agreement" , I know I , and I'm sure others, saw that as a sorta CYA for the webmaster as well as a general guideline for the kinda site we are posting at, but I never once figured things would start down this path. Maybe I am paranoid , but I'm envisioning some chnges in the near future , and it sounds like the kinda stuff that could ruin the whole idea of what has made this site such a great resource . being able to draw upon the experience of others in an open exchange of info and ideas is priceless as far as these bikes are concerned . These exchanges can , and in my opinion should, often bring strong opinions with them . Myself , I know plenty of Phoenecians , not a bad buncha folks , but if I am subjected to some clown who wants to tell the world that a BSA timing side bush will cause a catastrophic engine failure( even though he has never seen it happen only read it a Bacon book ) I fully intend to relate my experiences . It's not easy , but I make an effort not to use the sorta language I would in person while posting on here (I have a very limited vocabulary ) but I am sure a lot of my comments could , and should , be taken offense to if someone is so thin skinned as to be offended by some anonymous screen post. -SO- where does this line get drawn ??? Is there a meter that gauges peoples sensitivity to our comments , maybe we could run it through some emotion scan before posting?? Is there some "secret society" of Britbikers ,a wannabe "BIG BROTHER" who feel they have to protect us from ourselves??an unelected group with some unknown objective who feel they are all knowing and capable of telling us what to think by deleting , or denying any posts that they dont fully agree with or understand ?? Is that what has made this such a great site ? In my opinion , that is the sorta concept that I feel might be the biggest mistake the site could make .I've been posting and learning on here since before the format changed almost a decade ago , and I've met Morgan a couple of times , and I really dont think this is coming from him ??? Actually , I dont know what "this" is, all I know is there is a sudden interest in following the letter of the law , this is the second time I've seen it posted today , so although I cant prove it , it seems to me something is up . As far as I am concerned , the way things are and have been is working great, there have been very few incidents where any ort of action seems to have been necessary and things were taken care of. In my opinion life is full of too mny rules , too much emphasis is placed on political correctness(I know I am forced to take all sorts of on the job sensitivity training and I am certain it is counterproductive, being told you cannot acknowledge your differences can only prevent you from overcoming them ) and we ,as a group with common interests, britbikes, should be able to relax and speak freely amongst ourselves on this board , as long as there are no threats or ongoing harrassment, it's all good .

just my opinion -BONZO

Re: Not a problem... #110034
02/16/07 2:51 am
02/16/07 2:51 am
Panama City Florida
G
gcooperlll Offline
BritBike Forum member
gcooperlll  Offline
BritBike Forum member
G

Panama City Florida
What he said. Cooper

Cooper
Re: Not a problem... #110035
02/16/07 3:58 am
02/16/07 3:58 am
Northern KY
Ron T. in KY Offline
BritBike Forum member
Ron T. in KY  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Northern KY
I have to agree with Bonzo. Overly restrictive rules and moderation only stifles the interaction and can lead to abuses by those who wish to influence how the list runs. (Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely) I don't disagree with John Healy, people need to remember that they need to behave. But this is a forum of adults and even if we can be childish, we need to show each other some respect.

This has been a pretty well self governing forum to date. Yes at times things get a bit heated, especially in the winter when people get a bit stir crazy, the job or home life gets a little too stressful. But I and I have to believe that most members would like the forum to remain open and unbridled. If an individual gets out of hand, then the moderators need to step in and exert a little influence on the offender. If they don't want to cool off, then the moderators can take punitive action.

I don't want to see the moderators having to spend a great deal of their time filtering through all the posts looking for problems or "possible problems." This can lead to subjective judgments and is way too time consuming for a volunteer position.

SO if we all leave the frustrations of our daily life off the board, deal with each other like decent human beings, then additional rules and sanctions won't be required.

But I think what John Healy is attempting to do, is remind us childish adults that life and this forum have rules. Check your anger and frustrations at the door prior to sitting at the keyboard. Or as Jack Nicholson said in "Mars Attacks", "Why can't we all just get along?"

Ack, Ack, buzzzzzzzz, ZAP!

If you don't like change, you're going to hate extinction...
75' Commando
71' Bonneville
71' BSA Firebird
71' B50 Street tracker
62' BSA A10 Super rocket
60' BSA DBD Goldstar roller
97' Buell S3T
09' KTM 990 Adventure
00' Sherco 2.5
Re: Not a problem... #110036
02/16/07 6:46 am
02/16/07 6:46 am
Michigan, USA
BONZO R.I.P. Offline
In Remembrance
BONZO R.I.P.  Offline
In Remembrance

Michigan, USA
Ron , Thanks for the reality check , looking at my post I may have gone on a bit of a tangent , and I didnt for a minute intend to have anyone think Mr. Healey was in any way doing anything to damage this site , but upon rereading this I can see where a fella could draw that conclusion, I apologize, in fact I think quite the opposite , since Mr. Healey came aboard he has brought with him a certain sense of credibility and respect that has done nothing but improve this already great site . having said all that , I still think things should stay pretty much as they are , if it aint broke dont fix it ..

-BONZO

Re: Not a problem... #110037
02/16/07 12:04 pm
02/16/07 12:04 pm
Tatamagouche N.S.
K
Klicker Offline
BritBike Forum member
Klicker  Offline
BritBike Forum member
K

Tatamagouche N.S.
The rules seam to be working fine now. And I think the Moderators are doing a good Job. I do not post a lot but I do read a number of post daily. On other forums I have seen changes that made some of the most informative people drop out. It would be a shame to lose any of the members. Rod

Re: Not a problem... #110038
02/16/07 1:12 pm
02/16/07 1:12 pm
North Georgia, USA
RF Whatley Offline
BritBike Forum member
RF Whatley  Offline
BritBike Forum member

North Georgia, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunk:
....I spend way too much time on this site to tell the truth.
Amen, Brother!

laughing

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

RF Whatley
Cornelia, GA
Re: Not a problem... #110039
02/16/07 2:19 pm
02/16/07 2:19 pm
New York
gs750 Offline
BritBike Forum member
gs750  Offline
BritBike Forum member

New York
Err, have we been bad then?

Can't speak for what goes on in other sections of BBF, but here in the Triumph bit I'm of the opinion that the level of discourse is of a fairly high order, friendly, well intended and, most of all, invariably usefull.

On the other hand veiled warnings of being sent down to see headmaster for relating factual experiences with Phonecians of the good, bad or ugly type seem a little heavy handed. If a vendor sells me crap parts, doesn't deliver the goods or does poor work then it seems I would have a responsibility to warn others of that vendors duplicity. This isn't promoting hatred or intolerance, it's called telling the truth.

We're all presumably here to help and learn from each other, something that, I think, is best done in an open and honest manner.

And FWIW, the only really testy exchanges I've witnessed recently were in response to perceived high handed opinions that from a forum moderator and from a respected Platinum contributor (you know who you are).

If the moderators are doing their jobs little of anything objectionable will stay posted on the forum for very long, and members can always be banned if they insist on being rude, nasty untruthfull or disruptive.

Big Brother 'reminders' just don't help in the absence of proof of injury.

1971 Triumph T100C
1974 Honda XL350
1982 Suzuki GS750T
2000 Honda VFR800FI
Re: Not a problem... #110040
02/16/07 2:31 pm
02/16/07 2:31 pm
Back on the mainland!
JubeePrince Offline

Life member
JubeePrince  Offline

Life member

Back on the mainland!
Quote:
Originally posted by John Healy:
(What can I say I am cheap and I do it myself - besides I like puzzles.)
Me too......that's why I have a Brit Bike... bigt

On Topic:

Seems to me to be just a timely reminder to the board...PIA, I know, sorta like those reminders you get at McDonald's stating that "The beverage you're about to enjoy is hot!" :rolleyes: (trademark and copyright implied)...Lord knows I've broken a couple of these rules.......as well as a commandment or two.....but I'm still here, trying to learn something and help others.....so here's to the polite AND the profane...... beerchug

My 2c ,

Steve Prince

'77 T140J
"Vintage Bike". What's in your garage?

"The paying customer is always right."

Fitting round pegs into square holes since 1961...
Re: Not a problem... #110041
02/16/07 2:34 pm
02/16/07 2:34 pm
Tennessee
Fisherman Offline
BritBike Forum member
Fisherman  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Tennessee
Lets take this for what it appears to be at face value...a friendly reminder of what we all agreed to when we signed on.

On the other hand, I've seen what happens to a good board (I was very active on a Harley board at one time...) when moderators and webmasters lower the boom as to the letter of the law.

If we are 'bikers' or 'motorcyclists' to begin with, we are probably a little inclined to be free thinkers already...too much 'moderation' can also be a bad thing.

Lets try to be good..(I will from here on) and keep this site as informative and congenial (and active) as it is now.

Now, let this be a lesson to me the next time I think it is my ox being gored....

Bernie

'Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience'

'72 TR6
'12 Hinckley Scrambler
'95 FLHTC Road Sofa
Re: Not a problem... #110042
02/16/07 3:03 pm
02/16/07 3:03 pm
Boston, Massachusetts
J
John Healy Offline OP

BritBike Forum member
John Healy  Offline OP

BritBike Forum member
J

Boston, Massachusetts
When I mentioned Mike Carter above one might assume I was speaking for Mike. This is not the case, all I meant was that he made me aware of where I could find the User Agreement. I was having trouble finding them as they are buried in "my profile."

The intentions to post the User Agreement were mine alone. I was not speaking for Mike or any one else for that matter.

Sorry if there is any misunderstanding...
john

Re: Not a problem... #110043
02/21/07 5:55 am
02/21/07 5:55 am
Norcross, GA (outside of Atl)
T
Tri Joe Offline
BritBike Forum member
Tri Joe  Offline
BritBike Forum member
T

Norcross, GA (outside of Atl)
John,
Thanks for all of your work & the friendly reminder. I'm sure I need it from time to time.
See-Yah @ Deland!
Joe
P.S. Hope everyone gets to go down to Bike-Week.

Re: Not a problem... #110044
02/25/07 9:50 pm
02/25/07 9:50 pm
Germany
KrispyKris Offline
BritBike Forum member
KrispyKris  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Germany
And FWIW, the only really testy exchanges I've witnessed recently were in response to perceived high handed opinions that from a forum moderator and from a respected Platinum contributor (you know who you are).

Jeepers I seemed to have missed something. What prompted all this? But I have been involved in a few conflicts, as mentioned with one of the individuals above, and we seemed to be able to work it out OK, and right quick.

So it leaves me to wonder. What did I miss?

JK

BGL, Deutschland.
'67 Bonnie w/140V, '76 T160, '52 Vincent Rapide.
"Is that 'normal' mechanical noise, or the sound of imminent destruction...?"
Re: Not a problem... #110045
03/06/07 5:01 am
03/06/07 5:01 am
hamden, ct.
hacksaw Online content
BritBike Forum member
hacksaw  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

hamden, ct.
with all respect to healy, its obvious that members with very low member #'s are vocaly concerned that changes in the way this forum is run will mess things up. I TOTALY AGREE!

i will tell you, and people who know me on other forums could certainly attest, i am one of the most out spoken people on the motorcycling related interenet. yet, i rarely have had a problem here. if i did, it was taken care of in converstions with the moderators, off board for the most part, or, the membership itself some how just worked thru it on the board.

ya know, just look at the reaction of folks to the recent passing of Tarvin. this is a real forum, one of the few left out there that hasnt become the personal fiefdom of power trippers or commercial interests. just like britbikes, we are kinda throwbacks to yesteryear where friendships meant alot. i dont know shyt about Linux and all that webhead stuff. i realize we need good software and Hosting, but please, lets not rush into modern day geekdom and namby pamby pencil necked rule books.

we are mostly very independant minded people, which makes the board interactions all that more a meaningful exchange amongst peers. its a natural balance you dont want to throw outta whack. imho.

Re: Not a problem... #110046
03/07/07 6:10 am
03/07/07 6:10 am
Michigan, USA
BONZO R.I.P. Offline
In Remembrance
BONZO R.I.P.  Offline
In Remembrance

Michigan, USA
First of all , John , I think you are doing a great job , and have the best interests of this site at heart,always a professional attitude and I'm sure I am not the only one who appreciates that , having said that I have to agree with Fisherman , and being a long timer on here , I feel the need to support hacksaws point of view and let him know it isnt just the rookies who are concerned with the direction this board is taking , been here a long time and it is starting to smell a little funny ... -BONZO

Re: Not a problem... #110047
03/07/07 2:02 pm
03/07/07 2:02 pm
New England
N
Neil56 Offline
BritBike Forum member
Neil56  Offline
BritBike Forum member
N

New England
A newbie here, but not to online forums. I'm on some good ones, like the Fender (guitar) Discussion Page, and I've left some that have been allowed to get downright rude and filthy. I know nobody likes rules, but there's a certain freedom that a reasonable set of guidelines imparts. When people know they can ask questions and make comments without being ridiculed or insulted, the flow of information and ideas becomes more free and the forum becomes a more creative place.

The internet has spawned a breed of faceless, anonymous commentators that make statements that they would never make in person. My rule of thumb is, I should never say anything online that I wouldn't be willing to say in person. You never know when you might run into someone you've corresponded with here. My other rule of thumb is, don't take these forums too seriously. They're as much a form of entertainment as a source of information. It should remain a fun place to be.

Neil

'79 BMW R100RS
'65 Benelli Sprite
Re: Not a problem... #110048
03/07/07 2:25 pm
03/07/07 2:25 pm
NSW Australia
BrianFromOz Offline
BritBike Forum member
BrianFromOz  Offline
BritBike Forum member

NSW Australia
what Neil said.....im pretty new but i see a great online community here....ive been gagged a couple of times already myself but hey...who cares?....i think posting the forum rules is just a friendly reminder to the whole posting community.....you,me and the dog next door see things get off topic and heated at times but hey....thats life!.....you are a great bunch with a great knowledge of brit bikes and life in general........just keep sharing and have fun!....if u get pissed off just go kick your dog 2c

"What are you rebelling against?
What have you got?"

77 T140V

Is Your Bike Here?
MembersBikesBritBikeForum
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/MembersBikesBritBikeForum/
Re: Not a problem... #110049
03/08/07 1:53 am
03/08/07 1:53 am
North Georgia, USA
RF Whatley Offline
BritBike Forum member
RF Whatley  Offline
BritBike Forum member

North Georgia, USA
I think the best policy is pro-active and preemptive. Something like this...

If you ever meet anyone from BritBike.Com then don't hesitate. Just go ahead and flatten their nose right then and there. Then help them back on their feet and shake their hand. Have a big back slap and buy them a great Brit beer. Maybe even 3.

By doing things in this manner you've got all your bases covered. If you're ever offended on-line, then you can rub your fist and fondly remember putting him/her down on their bum. If he/she does something friendly and heartfelt later on, or even worse, up and dies on us, then you'll always fondly remember how good that beer tasted. How sweet those fleeting moments were.

Of course, this will introduce a certain amount of mayhem on Friday at the upcoming 3-State Ride. But it's nothing the Blowing Rock cops won't be able to get under control in about 5 hours. That is, unless there’s a large TonUp contingent with their bowling balls. But all those able to walk on Saturday morning should have a great ride.

And Alan, Lannis and Gordon will enjoy retiring on the book royalties and movie rights when the national press gets a hold of "the wild biker riot of 2007" story. (The part of Alan played by Peter Fonda.) In fact, you could probably save a lot of money by simply buying your “Blowing Rock Bash 2007: Limeys, Lannis & Left Hooks” commemorative T-shirt early.

Just my 2c

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

RF Whatley
Cornelia, GA
Re: Not a problem... #110050
03/17/07 5:43 am
03/17/07 5:43 am
Manchester, Connecticut, USA
Tom D. 67 Bonny Offline
BritBike Forum member
Tom D. 67 Bonny  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Manchester, Connecticut, USA
Yeah, what RF said. By the way, I'll buy one of those t-shirts. Sounds like a goldmine of an idea!
Doesn't seem to me like too many feathers get ruffled on this site. But then again, I've only been a member for about a year. Seems to be self policing, actually.
BTW John H, good way to get some feedback, and wake us out of our winter/cabin fever!
Tom ;-D cool pint

Tom D. 1967 T120R Bonneville
Anyone know of a place that sells Loctite
by the quart?
Re: Not a problem... #110051
04/01/07 1:56 am
04/01/07 1:56 am
hamden, ct.
hacksaw Online content
BritBike Forum member
hacksaw  Online Content
BritBike Forum member

hamden, ct.
RF- thats funnier than hell!!!!! LOL!

Re: Not a problem... #110052
05/14/07 1:19 pm
05/14/07 1:19 pm
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Matthew in TO Offline
BritBike Forum member
Matthew in TO  Offline
BritBike Forum member

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by John RGS:
I would be interested in the policy for using posts to promote ones commercial/retail business and services. I was under the impression this was a non-commercial forum. I believe most are and should stay that way.
I'm fine with other's promoting and recommending commercial businesses on the site. If I've had a positive experience with my T100S, for example, at Jusepe & Vinnie's Wrench & Tappet, then I'd like the freedom to tell the group.

1982 Suzuki GS650G
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  John Healy 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership