BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
JRC Engineering dealers JWood Auction  
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
cjhols
cjhols
Bendigo, Australia
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
206 registered members (2slow), 1,486 guests, and 564 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Joe Abramo, YukoNorton, Konstantinos, mydnightrider, Mike hulley
9988 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
btour 151
Lannis 115
Stuart 111
koan58 94
Popular Topics(Views)
453,815 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics65,464
Posts631,846
Members9,988
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
The Rod and Tappet
6 minutes ago
Oh yeah a minor detail i clearly missed! my bad. Well anyway, I was referring to the current crop of pond scum down there......
see more
2,673 Views · 123 Comments
Ariel Forum
11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by gREgg-K, you can always wing it ...Although some entrants in past events seem to have attempted it on a wing and a prayer, I'm hoping a more grounded approach will keep me from being burned. I've already heard back from the guy in the UK who is handling sa...
see more
34,951 Views · 430 Comments
Sponsors & Vendors Forum - Buy-Sell BOARD
34 minutes ago
We just got in another batch of BSA shirts! Check them out: https://www.classicbritishspares.com/collections/apparel...
see more
1,067 Views · 4 Comments
GARAGE SALE- The Private Buy-Sell BOARD
35 minutes ago
Hello, Looking for a used or NOS Lucas 15 degree AAU (CCW) for the 4CA points plate. Anyone have one laying around? Cheers...
see more
5 Views · 0 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
37 minutes ago
When i worked at the power station we worried about inter lamination core insulation failure, it creates hot spots in the iron core. So the short answer is , cores are laminated for a few reasons , the main one is to prevent overheating. A solid core has more " eddy current...
see more
63 Views · 8 Comments
BSA Gold Star Forum
41 minutes ago
If you were to place a straight edge across the timing case (with the cover removed) and across the timing gear, would the gear teeth be flush with the case or inset a little bit? By how much? I have to manufacture a part so this info is important. thanks...
see more
3 Views · 0 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
1 hour ago
As Andy has mentioned - Do it Right! Be sure to use a 'bump stop' to determine an accurate TDC. Lucky for us Gold Star Guys, vernier cams are available from Phil Pearson in England that allows you to set an accurate cam timing in 1 degree increments. I've played around retarding...
see more
346 Views · 13 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Ed, you might want to check out these folks. http://jmentp.com/file/about_us.php They do amazing work at a reasonable price. Cheers~Bob...
see more
91 Views · 10 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by GrandPaulOkay, squirrel skin iphone cases? NOW I've heard everything... my daughter is sort of interested in earthy stuff. i've had to explain that you skin a squirrel like taking off your sock, rather than de-cloaking a buffalo. after hundreds of rodents...
see more
298 Views · 16 Comments
Norton Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 10:00 PM
The Parts Books say the Atlas and 650 used the same crank cheeks, so no surprises that they can be interchanged. Seems its only the flywheels that differed, the parts books spell this out. Curious minds would like to know why the whole cranks can't be interchanged though ? If y...
see more
267 Views · 14 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 09:58 PM
This might be a good thread to ask. The seats on most 'Brit bikes are 45 degree ? (not 46)...
see more
254 Views · 24 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
shoot, you're right. page 60 has instructions for a "series 114 wipac alternator," and page 68 is for RM15 series lucas units....
see more
493 Views · 25 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 08:43 PM
I have a 400-18 Continental TKC80 Twinduro on my T100A off roader, Sorry, no pic of the other side, but I do have an Alloy chainguard fitted. Not much room to spare, but it works for me! ...
see more
171 Views · 7 Comments
Yesterday at 08:31 PM
My email address is adammedyna@gmail.com...
see more
141 Views · 5 Comments
Members Bike Projects
Yesterday at 08:11 PM
You could also consider a BTH Electronic magneto. The benefits of both magneto and electronic ignitions http://www.bt-h.biz/...
see more
115 Views · 9 Comments
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
I'd have to think the current price reflects the non-stock parts that are hanging on this little Cub. The tank looks nice but missing correct fenders, seat and lights. Bill B......
see more
120 Views · 2 Comments
Events
Yesterday at 07:04 PM
I am planning on attending the swapmeet and will no doubt make a stop at Liquid Hero. I will be staying at a hotel in York, so I doubt I will make the trek out to Wade's. Ed from NJ...
see more
327 Views · 10 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 06:53 PM
I find that wacking things always seems to help one way or another. Ed from NJ...
see more
318 Views · 16 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Stein Roger ... Kurt you say nice things about BBB, who claim their seats are made in England, do you know who the actual manufacturer is? Don't know the manufacturer, and of course, some sarcasm in my "wonderful" description, I doubt that I'd buy...
see more
170 Views · 11 Comments
BSA Gold Star Forum
Yesterday at 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by hunter h cheers Some years ago one of the gold star venders sold a steel step bushing to use a later timing cover with early crankshaft. or would not be to hard to turn one out. it was just pressed in to the feed end . hunter Originally Posted by flowboyThe ...
see more
1,147 Views · 21 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
Yesterday at 03:49 PM
"fitness for purpose" is a legal issue in UK......
see more
761 Views · 29 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 03:12 PM
Hi there,you can use 1.5mm inner wire for throttle and choke,2mm for clutch and the same for front brake.These sizes recommended from The best companies who made cables for British bikes like Venhil or motion pro.If you choose galvanized wire you can use Bakers flux but if you us...
see more
75 Views · 2 Comments
Members Bike Projects
Yesterday at 03:08 PM
Beautiful bike, especially considering the starting point. Please pardon my previous mistaken comments, now deleted. Enjoy it!...
see more
285 Views · 5 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
Hi Gareth, Wonderful videos. Brought back a lot of memories for me as before I left the UK for the US I attended more than 30 consecutive Banbury Runs. Now--a real coincidence------ On the Triumph forum under &qu...
see more
140 Views · 2 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 01:52 PM
Hi Gordon, thought i'd add something to this, as i may have mentioned earlier my bike is a 68'. I am running an oil cooler (with thermostat) and oil filter and admitadly the extra pipe length has reduced the return flow... although when cold the thermostat will bypass the oil. ...
see more
1,910 Views · 47 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.274s Queries: 6 (0.007s) Memory: 0.8199 MB (Peak: 0.8725 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-16 01:21:32 UTC