BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
chris b33
chris b33
oregon usa
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
203 registered members (1958superrocket), 1,807 guests, and 566 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
StanK, Neil Gerrard, Denise, Rambler, Factory No 3
9894 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 82
Stuart 70
C.B.S 64
reverb 59
Popular Topics(Views)
411,766 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics64,901
Posts628,075
Members9,894
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARAGE SALE- The Private Buy-Sell BOARD
47 minutes ago
I have a BSA GS seat pan for sale, original with warts but solid, heavy and no rust. Best offer? Please email for photo's to: shiftdeuce@yahoo.com Thanks, Ray in Sunny Ca...
see more
2 Views · 0 Comments
Ariel Forum
51 minutes ago
Originally Posted by JBMorrisBill, Nice work & devout love of the old gold hidden right in front of us. Have you tried the new water borne paint systems out ? '....love to paint .....! I'm sure if I was still in SoCal I would be using it already, but out here we're a bit beh...
see more
1,566 Views · 36 Comments
HOT LINKS Forum
3 hours ago
Interesting, no idea what he has in mind for a trade. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/d/vintage-classic-british/6344598433.html...
see more
13 Views · 0 Comments
Royal Enfield Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by tomoilHi Rusty I have one of the lost Interceptors too, YB16497. No bacon slicers and it came with the long fork shrouds, no rubber boots, and twin carbs. I converted the magneto to EI, and frankly I don't care for it. I have a 65 single carb with a mag rebu...
see more
81 Views · 9 Comments
Vincent Forum
3 hours ago
The twin was designed to be able to use a left hand kick start, which are still available. The Comet often did not need a left hand KS because it has a short straight KS and usually does not hit a mount. The longer sweeping twin KS will hit almost any mount. The Vincent is a pret...
see more
23 Views · 2 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
4 hours ago
HB, I was not picking on you for the terminology confusion, and, it looks like I may have been wrong about it anyway - I was going by what I see in my A65 Spares book. Ok, as Gavin said, if you can get the chain off/on without removing the chain wheel, then leave the clutch cen...
see more
674 Views · 27 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
4 hours ago
I was five when I went to the county landfill with my dad and found a minibike frame. He had a Briggs and Stratton 1.5 hp rototiller motor squirreled away, a centrifical clutch ordered from Sears and I was off! Graduated to an 80cc Yamaha a couple years later. The first street b...
see more
98 Views · 9 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
4 hours ago
I just noticed something. Is that a pole sticking out of the center of the tank? Is that your polishing stand? That would be perfect for that. No worries about accidentally throwing a tank off the table. Might hafta use that idea.... Cheers, Bill...
see more
515 Views · 13 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
4 hours ago
Carry on......
see more
57 Views · 3 Comments
British Modified/Specials
5 hours ago
The dunstall's and the emgo's can be packed with f'glass matt to tame them. Their construction allows this easily. Both my irons employ this method and are quite quiet....
see more
480 Views · 8 Comments
Ariel Forum
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by old muleDon't forget that certain lubes are not compatible with phosphor-bronze,The issue is when sulfur is used as an additive to give grease or oil the Extreme Pressure (EP) rating needed for use in gearboxes. However, the bronze in question will be for th...
see more
20,221 Views · 300 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Wondering if a BSA QD rear wheel will fit and work on a mid 60's 650 Triumph? My current rear wheel is a 4.00x 18 on a WM 3 rim.( I can see that I may need to modify exhaust to enable straight pull out of QD axle.) If anyone has done it, I am wondering (1) if the BSA QD will fi...
see more
31 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
I have an NOS 1971 T150 bottom yoke/stem and sleeve nut (1972 used a different stem thread pitch). I'd like $75.00 for them and can post pictures tomorrow. Eric...
see more
286 Views · 10 Comments
Members Bike Projects
Yesterday at 09:46 PM
If its the same as an A65, the thrust washer sits around the OD of the rollers between the basket back and the roller track centre, it should be steel one side and bronze the other. I know some unit singles didnt have this , Check out B50. org. Good pic of the case ventilation br...
see more
913 Views · 21 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 09:06 PM
found NOS Sun Instruments voltmeter still in blister pack for $9 free shipping on You Know Where..will rig up test bed per Leon Bee thanks for the intelligent and thoughtful responses folks alan...
see more
239 Views · 7 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Cleveland Co. NC shine...
see more
1,747 Views · 67 Comments
Yesterday at 09:00 PM
nice......but all seat needs is a TV remote and a bowl o popcorn...
see more
53 Views · 2 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Conversely ATF being less viscous will penetrate the chain links easier. Cure your oil leaks and have a rusty side stand ;-)...
see more
219 Views · 3 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 08:16 PM
I'm gonna try but I've got to coordinate a bunch of guys for cutting and hauling wood that day for folks in need. Bill did give me a text but said the time was at 2? I will have to either get a new helmet or at least a full face shield before I can go as it might get brisk on the...
see more
427 Views · 18 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
Yesterday at 06:51 PM
Hi Dave! Thanks for sharing. Long? I guess, I had about 247 miles yesterday. ...
see more
742 Views · 32 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 06:38 PM
Use a gas proof lubricant. John Healy knows of one or you can ask around the local airport. The older big lever taps have the cone part going all the way through the body of the tap so you can effectively "unstick" them by banging on the back side of them with a blunt t...
see more
420 Views · 15 Comments
BSA Gold Star Forum
Yesterday at 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kerry WHmmm...youre making me want to get another BB and set-it up soft and tall-geared..For me, my 1954 BB in 'Road Model' configuration hits a sweet spot of performance/handling/comfort/reliability, and so has become my favorite classic bike for actual ridi...
see more
14,445 Views · 104 Comments
The Triple Forum
Yesterday at 05:41 PM
decided to do a top end rebuild on the t160, it's at the stage now where it all needs doing properly. could anyone give me a breakdown on all parts that will be needed for ordering thanks....
see more
119 Views · 3 Comments
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Looks nice, and great price! 25W should be appropriately ET dim......
see more
101 Views · 7 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
I don't use an external filter...
see more
68 Views · 3 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.270s Queries: 6 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8194 MB (Peak: 0.8624 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-10-18 05:34:50 UTC