BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor  
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
TT John
TT John
Whitstable England
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Who's Online Now
217 registered members (Adam M.), 1,807 guests, and 727 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Michael Schmitt, Lost in Garage, Dave N., goincommando, harvester850
9627 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Stuart 93
Lannis 86
reverb 67
C.B.S 63
Popular Topics(Views)
295,768 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics63,228
Posts610,021
Members9,627
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
BritBike Gallery latest photo
BSA A7 cutout engine
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Follow BritBike here!
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BSA Bulletin Board
3 minutes ago
I sent you a PM....
see more
416 Views · 18 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
14 minutes ago
Nice bike! Will it be at the 3 State?...
see more
41 Views · 2 Comments
HOT LINKS Forum
33 minutes ago
www.ebay.com/itm/BSA-B31-Model-B33-Chromed-GSA-Tank-Speedometer-Cavity-500-GOLDSTAR-90-/382044862816 A bit crispy....
see more
3 Views · 0 Comments
Members Bike Projects
1 hour ago
Awful clip but you get the jist [img]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb434/vicman3/th_PICT2965.mp4[/img]...
see more
7 Views · 0 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
1 hour ago
Why do some people wish to send their bike back to the dark ages? Lucas alternator = 100W Electrex = 65W Battery system = stable lights Direct lighting = dimming at low rpm and dimming when brakes applied Battery will absorb voltage spikes, on a direct lighting system voltage spi...
see more
87 Views · 9 Comments
Ariel Forum
2 hours ago
I bought myself a w/ng last week. It's complete and running but it didn't come with a rear stand. I borrowed one off a mate and it's a 100 times easier to start. So, making a shirt story long, the only rear stands I can find are repro indian jobbies, are they up to the task?...
see more
6 Views · 0 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
2 hours ago
The later clutch arrangement and thicker flange barrels with 3/8" studs started in late 69, I think the export market got them first. The BA number is weird, cant help there. possibly the motor was supplied with blank nos and restamped to fit an earlier frame, What front bra...
see more
123 Views · 10 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
3 hours ago
HAllo folks, we are on our way to belgium and thepre unit triumph lost a valve cover from the rocker box. Does any one of You hafe a spare cover ans can bring it to the rally? That would ne nice. Greetings rene...
see more
143 Views · 6 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by descoI have been lifting the 72 for 35 years. It has only become a problem recently. I am now almost 73 years old and have a rebuilt back, rebuilt heart, rebuilt eyes and arthritis in my right knee. Wow! I wanna be like you when I grow up. I hope to still be...
see more
359 Views · 26 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
3 hours ago
The 500 Goldie valve will not fit. 350 Goldie valves will fit but the stems need to be shortened, you will need good measuring equipment and a lathe. My 400 B31 has 350 Goldie valves, springs and retainers. Inlet port enlarged to 32mm with a Mikuni flat slide carb, Vernier DBD34 ...
see more
38 Views · 1 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
4 hours ago
Trevor makes some very pertinent observations, I find that rapid application does indeed bring a self servo effect into play, with unchamfered linings this becomes very "Grabby", with the stock forks it produces a dramatic dip at the front end, I run my cable through a ...
see more
280 Views · 18 Comments
Events
5 hours ago
The full blog is now posted on my site. Read it here: https://www.classicbritishspares.com/blogs/news/report-willow-springs-corsa-motoclassica-2017 ...
see more
6 Views · 0 Comments
GARAGE SALE- The Private Buy-Sell BOARD
5 hours ago
Count me in.... DM me a price and pics. Or send me an email Sales@classicbritishspares.com...
see more
94 Views · 3 Comments
HOT LINKS Forum
5 hours ago
Wow! Lovely indeed....
see more
124 Views · 2 Comments
BSA Gold Star Forum
7 hours ago
I have from my records brake surface width Gold Star 1.40" approx, width of later brake shoe 1.65" approx. So you have the later A65/B44 version....
see more
56 Views · 1 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
8 hours ago
Hi, Anna. Here are a couple purple motorcycle pix for you! Have a great day!...
see more
676,531 Views · 742 Comments
Royal Enfield Forum
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by Jeff KlineGregg would love to communicate with you as I have a 1937 Model S 250 also, what a rare piece. Thanks Jeff Hi Jeff, I'd be glad to get in touch. I tried to send you a PM via this site, but it said you are over your message limit. .. Gregg...
see more
152 Views · 11 Comments
Norton Bulletin Board
11 hours ago
dave the best i remember is they are regrinds on organelle cores. the last bike it did he went with his 12 grind it worked fantastic strong from off idle to red line with no dips or coming on the cam....
see more
218 Views · 9 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by tridentt150vIncorrect air mixture screw setting can also do this, happens all the time with Amals. Not sure about Mikuni's. Plus 1! Try richening the idle mixture and see if it improves or worsens. (When the engine is hot, after a run) Ideal idle mixture,...
see more
169 Views · 6 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
13 hours ago
Hi guys, I am definitely finding joy in photography but not so much in a traditional sense, per se. I do plan to (or certainly hope to) take some classes at some point and also do plan to get more into the use of film. I find influence for photography as art in many peoples' wor...
see more
298 Views · 17 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
14 hours ago
Also have a good look at the other end as the rack can foul on the end of the main shaft before you get enough lift if it is in the wrong place or the adjuster nut is wrongly adjusted....
see more
154 Views · 9 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
15 hours ago
I use the same batteries, cheap, no need to charge that often over winter and no acid spills. Work fine with Boyer which is more problematical in its voltage requirements than Pazon. The battery is out of it comfort zone as the vibration and higher voltage charge will kill it but...
see more
84 Views · 2 Comments
Norton Bulletin Board
15 hours ago
If the engine/frame no has 18 in front then it is a 650 20 then its an Atlas 750. Some people consider the 650 to be the best featherbed model. Decent power is up to the person concerned. Some people think 120 bhp is too little. A 650 can be a 110 mph motorcycle but would ha...
see more
231 Views · 6 Comments
British Motorcycles in General
15 hours ago
QuoteI have the magneto, so is a separate ignition system, no share any wiring etc with the rest. Could be the tank act as a barrier for the gauge? The emf comes from the HT lead so it going to interfere regardless of sharing....
see more
111 Views · 4 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
15 hours ago
yes that is the bike i have,...
see more
317 Views · 10 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership