BritBike Forum logo
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor

BritBike Sponsor
BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor BritBike Sponsor
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Photo posting tutorial

Member Spotlight
GeeMan614
GeeMan614
Salem, VA
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Who's Online Now
121 registered members (Al Eckstadt), 923 guests, and 487 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PhilBSA, Patrick Lane, Dicky Mitchell, Rosco, Jimmie Foster
9805 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Lannis 114
reverb 89
desco 67
Stuart 65
NickL 61
Popular Topics(Views)
378,315 mail-order LSR
Forum Statistics
Forums33
Topics64,352
Posts622,375
Members9,805
Most Online3,995
Feb 13th, 2017
Like BritBike.com on Facebook

Follow BritBike here!
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Motorcycles in General
8 minutes ago
You need to sort out the wiring first as from previous posts it's been dpo'd ( dumb previous owner). Boyers generally either work or not, anything in between is to do with wiring. That it starts and runs says the ignition Boyer is working, you need to check the 2 trigger wires wh...
see more
14 Views · 1 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
11 minutes ago
With my spark problems which was mentioned in a previous post I sent my rotor to be remagnetized, and got the wrong one back. I also ordered a new updated stator, if mine is bad. I found out if I never see my rotor again, it makes no difference. Because my old rotor is too small ...
see more
1 Views · 0 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
12 minutes ago
I don't think that is a '68. It has an earlier style rocker cover and primary case cover. Also monoblock carbs. Maybe a '66 if it matters to you. I think unit Triumphs are more sought after than the equivalent BSAs (that coming from a BSA guy)....
see more
28 Views · 3 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
22 minutes ago
Thank you guys. I am doing a very limited restoration because the bike is basically a turnkey bike. All I plan to do is fix the speedo, put a Euro bar on the bike, get a center stand, paint the engine, and do come carb adjustments....
see more
120 Views · 8 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
24 minutes ago
https://www.instagram.com/vintage1thousand/ ...
see more
20 Views · 2 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Kent ShaunI don't give a flying F*** at a rolling doughnut what anyone says, I'll be drinking loads of beer, wine and Brandy, and riding bikes in shorts along with flip flops. As long as I can, why live till your 100 doing bugger all, when you can live till y...
see more
498 Views · 34 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
2 hours ago
What a joke. They screwed up every forum on the internet....
see more
107 Views · 4 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
2 hours ago
Not sure 'bout the earlier bikes, but the wet frames used 190cc per fork. I would suspect that with the forks 'misaligned' the oil seal couldn't seal. Should be easy enough to just drain and refill? Steve...
see more
40 Views · 1 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
2 hours ago
I am working on restoration of a '66 T120R for a friend. He has had the bike for over 30 years and much of that time it has been sitting in pieces in his garage. Many years ago in the distant dark past the side stand tab broke off and the frame was repaired, looks like it was ...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
GARAGE SALE- The Private Buy-Sell BOARD
3 hours ago
Looks like 1969 to 1980. T100C T100R T100S T100T T90 3TA are in it....
see more
44 Views · 2 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
3 hours ago
Hi Ray, I have uploaded them to the Britbike gallery which should be easier for anyone wishing to view them. The photos aren't showing it, probably because of the glass black and the camera angle restriction but the shape of the plate or rather belly appearance half way looks t...
see more
487 Views · 21 Comments
BritBike Gallery
3 hours ago
Some headstock photos for Ray...
see more
11 Views · 0 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
3 hours ago
Cable retainer?...
see more
144 Views · 5 Comments
The Rod and Tappet
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by reverb...any of you can explain me why the aviation fuel do not have ethanol? ethanol is hygroscopic that's why....
see more
270 Views · 16 Comments
The Triple Forum
4 hours ago
Hi Dave, Originally Posted by T120WicklowSouth of the border here, we can only get 95RON, whereas North of the border, you can get Super Unleaded. I can't say if it makes a difference with classic bikes because I haven't tried it, I've always pretty-much stuck with Super, BP or ...
see more
320 Views · 15 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
4 hours ago
Hi All, My 1965 Thunderbolt Rocket has just clocked 155,000 miles "and running like a dream " and it's got me wondering what would be realistic miles between rebuilds? The Tbolt has had at least one rebuild, that I can confirm, maybe two? When I bought it I rebuilt ...
see more
20 Views · 0 Comments
The Competition Forum
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by NickLTony The system you are using with a 0.6 Ohm coil must be an HEI type. This is the type commonly used in cars today and has a far superior output to an old ID type, certainly at higher RPM. The coil having a low inductance primary will saturat...
see more
166 Views · 9 Comments
5 hours ago
If only TMS would use Paypal...I lament. They were/are great [esp for TSS stuff]. But in this day and age where identity theft and fraud are rampant I decline to send or phone through my credit card details. Used to use them a lot once. Businesses need to move with the times ...
see more
68 Views · 3 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Morgan aka AdminIt will be winter work Allan. lets meet in Holland and discuss it over some beer Sounds like a plan!...
see more
170 Views · 11 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
5 hours ago
Hey Chris, found them mate: http://www.aceclassics.co.uk/products/triumph-1957-63-fork-oil-seal-holders-h1194/...
see more
196 Views · 6 Comments
6 hours ago
Hi Andy, Originally Posted by Andy HighamFrom what i gather about your system The brake line is made up of several rubber and metal hoses, the rubber hose will "balloon" when pressure is applied. Every joint in the system as well as being a potential leak point can tra...
see more
1,055 Views · 36 Comments
BSA Gold Star Forum
7 hours ago
Jerry, is there not a hole in the centre of the boss bore in the case at the far end, which goes through into the flywheel chamber of the crankcase. ?...
see more
181 Views · 4 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
8 hours ago
Bet you are using the wrong hole............................... or the sensor wires are reversed....
see more
41 Views · 2 Comments
Triumph Bulletin Board
9 hours ago
Not sure about the abutment but will look in the morning. There is not meant to be an adjuster at the brake end of the cable only at the lever. There should be a metal 'P' clip under the fork clamp nut to guide the cable. Rod...
see more
50 Views · 1 Comments
BSA Bulletin Board
10 hours ago
OK... time to pull the trans. Is the BSA clutch puller different from a Triumph clutch hub puller?...
see more
72 Views · 4 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | "OLD" BritBike Forum | DVD- Manuals & Parts books | BritBike Stickers & Decals
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership