BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Bruce Martin
Bruce Martin
New Brunswick, Canada.
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Nick H, PINEMONKEY, ricochetrider
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#823812 09/15/2020 2:03 AM
by Boomer
Boomer
Cool picture Marilyn took with her Sony mirrorless 35mm SLR. Shows the Oregon fire sky over my shop (barn).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bill B...
Liked Replies
#823861 Sep 15th a 11:36 AM
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Originally Posted by Boomer
Cool picture Marilyn took with her Sony mirrorless 35mm SLR. Shows the Oregon fire sky over my shop (barn).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bill B...

Living on the other side of the country it’s easy to forget that people are having to deal with this. I’ve always enjoyed photos of Bill’s beautiful farm.......this one is beautiful but.......scary at the same time.

Thoughts go out to you, your family and friends Bill. Hopefully the skies will open up and put the fires out. Hard to comprehend some have been burning for over a month.

Our friends in OZ fought that battle last year? Makes a fellow feel grateful we don’t usually have to deal with that on the East Coast

Gordon
1 member likes this
#824083 Sep 17th a 01:53 PM
by reverb
reverb
...just see about the fires; thanks for the explanation.
Regarding the camera; I do not want to be impertinent but or have a mirror or do not not the two things at the same time because makes no sense.
1 member likes this
#824667 Sep 24th a 04:11 PM
by Boomer
Boomer
We are
Originally Posted by ricochetrider
Boomer,

a buddy of mine is down in Reedsport OR. He's been unaffected by al the fires, tho he did say it got a little smoky down there for a minute. Pretty sure he's living on a large-ish chunk of land on the river there (Columbia river?) as a steward for ( I believe) a salmon or fishing conservancy.

I see that's down near the coast, how far is that from you man?

Reedsport is on the Umpqua River in mid/South Coast Oregon. It's about 3 hours drive SW of us. It's a beautiful river with one of the best fall Chinook salmon runs which is going on right now.

Bill B...
1 member likes this
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership

BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, | DVD- Manuals & Parts books