BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Bruce Martin
Bruce Martin
New Brunswick, Canada.
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
bill50cal, Gordon Gray, kommando, Morgan aka Admin
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#823688 09/14/2020 12:47 AM
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
I want to apologize to The Board Members, The Moderators and Graham for the way I acted the other day. I was wrong, period.

I'm not going to bore you with more of my drama. I was....wrong and handled it poorly. IF you want the Readers Digest version just PM me and I'll tell my side of the story......but in the end I was still wrong.

Gordon Gray, North Carolina, USA
Liked Replies
#823691 Sep 14th a 01:16 AM
by Shane in Oz
Shane in Oz
Good on you. Not many people will admit to being wrong.
1 member likes this
#823702 Sep 14th a 05:16 AM
by Graham Ham
Graham Ham
We'll, I've always found you to be decent and honest on the forums. We're all entitled to blow a little steam occasionally, I reckon, especially at the moment!

No offense taken here.

laughing
1 member likes this
#823896 Sep 15th a 04:51 PM
by ricochetrider
ricochetrider
Gordon, no need to apologize to me, brother. Far as I'm concerned, friends are allowed to yell at each other periodically. grin
1 member likes this
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership

BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, | DVD- Manuals & Parts books